Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Sticky: Please post items suggestions here.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-18 22:23:20 — Link

Item name: Assistant Trainer Invite

Effect: Increases the number of pets you can train by 50%/100%

Any price suggestion? 10/20 gold in Premium Shop / Explore

Breeder of trash deviants

• Bucknut
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-20 05:27:44 — Link

Item Name: Scheme: Lightning in a Bottle

Effect: Allows you to Bottle the unused Energy from your Sanctuary and turn it into an Energy Drink.

Requirements: Pet with High Intelligence, Courage, Constitution and "Lightning Strike" Ability to initiate the energy exchange

Also Requires: Lazullite (25)

Any Price Suggestions?: 20 Gold in Premium Shop

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-22 21:59:19 — Link

Item name: Broken Chains

Effect: Allows you to break the bond of a pet from the pound.  Ex. It allows you to sell and trade the pet after 1 day instead of having to wait for a week.

Price: 3-5 gold/randomly found in explore.

Item  name: Treasured invite

Effects: A treasure hunter and treasure raider comes to your inn.  The T. Hunter will unveil the fog of war where a treasure box is.  The T. Raider will give you a 25%  chance of getting one of those chests when you click on one per explore.

Price: As much as the other invites and found like the others in explore.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-29 18:58:10 — Link

Item Name: Blueprints: Portal (lvl 2)

Effect: Eliminates Fog of War when exploring.

Price: 30,000 silver in General Store/Exploring

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-07 21:09:59 — Link

Item Name: Purifier?

Effect: Removes all grades of degeneration from a pet, changes the negative genes caused by the degeneration to normal/ positive genes, 60% chance to change to normal, 40% chance to change to positive.

Price: 10- 20 gold in premium shop/ explore.

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-26 12:51:46 — Link

just thinking we need new pets.

Item name: Phoenix

Effect(s): It's a pet.

Any price suggestion? 

Other:

Warning given by Angel on 2015-04-26 14:28:58
Offtopic. Also please check the rules of this board before posting: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/4073

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-29 03:47:15 — Link

Item Name: Skilled Trainer Invite

Effect: Increases efficiency of training by 50%   (two levels in one session)

Price: 20gold in Premium shop and found in explore.

Current trainer invite sometimes says the above, but I have watched and it is actually just half priced training like normal and no extra level per session. It would be excellent to be able to choose to save time or save money with the trainers. I would always go for time.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-06 04:14:11 — Link

Item name: Genome Alteration Device _____

Effect(s): Changes a pet into a different species. The _____ lists the exact species that the Genome Alteration Device turns it into.

Any price suggestion? 25 Gold

Other: In order to avoid serious glitching, this device will not work on Deviant pets or special Throdama morphs.

Color will be decided by the placement of the pet's color on the List of Skins gene list.

Example: A Bay Blanket Appaloosa Unicorn is turned into a Gryphon by use of the GAD Gryphon. The Bay Blanket Appaloosa gene combo is 3 across x 2 down on the List of Skins (3 x 2). The Unicorn would become a Spectacled Owl Gryphon.

Custom Skins will be erased upon usage of the GAD.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-26 16:28:21 — Link

Item Name: Breeding Potion

Effects: makes pets that can nolonger breed hav 10 more available breedings

Price Suggestion: 50 gold coins

•  

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-26 16:32:24 — Link

Other: breeding potion does not work on nuetered pets.it can not be given to a pet that can still breed just to lengthen the amount of breedings available.

•  

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-26 16:42:08 — Link

@jennahuman There are already several much cheaper ways of getting additional breedings out of pets.

• BellaRexX
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-10 01:00:10 — Link

I know its been suggested somewhere before, but golems for the other food groups! 

• Imitatia

Posted at 2015-09-14 19:13:40 — Link

Item Name: Purification Potion

Effects: Allows you to breed a baby with no degeneration status out of parents with one. Single use.

Price Suggestion: 10-15 gold coins in premium store

Hey everyone!

• Mossy88
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-17 23:58:38 — Link

Item name: Whistle

Effects: Used like bandages during an exploration. Click on the whistle and click anywhere on the island (mainly used to get back to portal) and pet will teleport there. Single use.

Price Suggestion: 1 GC or get sceme while exploring and make from 10 marble.

Always looking for Amnesia Potions, Rainbow Jars, GP pets, and any type of sales!

I'm normaly on beastkeeper most afternoons so feel free to PM me about any random stuff (warrior cat books, books in genral, extonic pets on beastkeeper and real life, sales, friend offers, borrowing pets, breeding requests/offers, etc.)

Current Contests/Giveaways ~

~ My Newbie Giveaway (http://beastkeeper.com/pets/57736/1)

~ Funlove's Writing Contest (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8470)

~ Free Breeding - Pinkblossom's Pets (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8532)

~ Cleverkitten's Writing Challenge (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8499)

~ MidnightMoon's Christmas Poem Contest (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8561)

~ firepaws' Good-Stat Lykos for Sale (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8584)

~ *Mossy88* 

• Bowie-Spawan
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-01 10:00:59 — Link

I didn't read through the whole thread, so I apologize if something like this has been suggested before, but:

Item name: Targeted Mutagen, or specifically [name of gene category] Mutagen

Effect(s): Obviously a Mutagen that only targets a specific area of the genome, it should be more pricey, but obviously still retains the ability to change the existing gene to any other one possible for the specific category, meaning unfavorable ones as well.

Price suggestion: 10GC for the skin colour/pattern ones, 15GC for other genes.

Check out my Custom Skins 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla