Home < Genetic Library

Genetic Lib

Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Sharp teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Cockatrice: 2.5%
Puma: 2.5%
Symurgh: 2.5%
Lykos: 2.5%
Weak jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 8.33%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Lykos: 8.33%
Normal jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Cockatrice: 58.33%
Puma: 58.33%
Symurgh: 58.33%
Lykos: 58.33%
Blunt teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Cockatrice: 5.83%
Puma: 5.83%
Symurgh: 5.83%
Lykos: 5.83%
Double incisors Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 8.33%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Lykos: 8.33%
Saber-toothed Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Bite Damage is increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%.
Puma: 8.33%
Musical beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek.
Roc: 8.33%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Musical larynx Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar.
Puma: 8.33%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Lykos: 8.33%
Magic horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be blinded.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Poisonous teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Steel beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Electric Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.
Roc: 8.33%
Fire gland Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Dragon: 9.09%
Acid gland Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Required for Acid Strike. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Acid Strike.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Solid beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Roc: 2.5%
Gryphon: 2.73%
Weak beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Roc: 8.33%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Normal beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Roc: 58.33%
Gryphon: 63.64%
Small beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Roc: 5.83%
Gryphon: 6.36%
Massive beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Roc: 8.33%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Solid horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Unicorn: 2.73%
Small horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Normal horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 63.64%
Fragile horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Unicorn: 6.36%
Diamond horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Ethereal Tune Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map. Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar.
kami: 0%
Song of Peace Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Hardened mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Throdama: 3%
Weak mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Throdama: 10%
Normal mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Throdama: 70%
Small mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Throdama: 7%
Large mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Throdama: 10%
Ice Breath Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.
Lykos: 8.33%
Etelia: 100%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Dragon: 3%
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Puma: 2.73%
Roc: 2.73%
Unicorn: 3%
Gryphon: 3%
Symurgh: 2.73%
Throdama: 3%
Lykos: 3%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Dragon: 10%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 10%
Gryphon: 10%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 10%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Dragon: 70%
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Puma: 63.64%
Roc: 63.64%
Unicorn: 70%
Gryphon: 70%
Symurgh: 63.64%
Throdama: 70%
Lykos: 70%
Etelia: 77.78%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Dragon: 7%
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Puma: 6.36%
Roc: 6.36%
Unicorn: 7%
Gryphon: 7%
Symurgh: 6.36%
Throdama: 7%
Lykos: 7%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Dragon: 10%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 10%
Gryphon: 10%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 10%
Petrifying gaze Sense Organs 40 When using Bite or Blow, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be petrified.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Scout Sense Organs 55 Your pet knows how to survive in harsh environment and doesn't lose energy for the first loss on island.
Puma: 9.09%
Watchman Sense Organs 45 Your pet has the ability to locate islands itself and once per day can pass through the portal without using the islands from the portal memory.
Roc: 9.09%
Etelia: 11.11%
Sense of Direction Sense Organs 40 You always choose the zone that is closer to bonuses when retreating on the Tactic Map. Quest completion time is reduced by 1 hour.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Etelia: 11.11%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Dragon: 2.5%
Cockatrice: 2.5%
Puma: 2.5%
Roc: 2.73%
Unicorn: 2.31%
Gryphon: 2.5%
Symurgh: 2.5%
Throdama: 2.73%
Lykos: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 8.33%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 8.33%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 7.69%
Gryphon: 8.33%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Throdama: 9.09%
Lykos: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Dragon: 58.33%
Cockatrice: 58.33%
Puma: 58.33%
Roc: 63.64%
Unicorn: 53.85%
Gryphon: 58.33%
Symurgh: 58.33%
Throdama: 63.64%
Lykos: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Dragon: 5.83%
Cockatrice: 5.83%
Puma: 5.83%
Roc: 6.36%
Unicorn: 5.38%
Gryphon: 5.83%
Symurgh: 5.83%
Throdama: 6.36%
Lykos: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Dragon: 8.33%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 8.33%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 7.69%
Gryphon: 8.33%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Throdama: 9.09%
Lykos: 8.33%
Fearsome look Brain 40 Your pet can frighten your opponent. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frightened.
Dragon: 8.33%
Divine Beauty Brain 40 Your pet shocks the opponent with its indescribable beauty. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be shocked.
kami: 100%
Berserker Brain 40 When your pet goes berserk, there is a 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every succesful attack. This effect is cumulative.
Puma: 8.33%
Gryphon: 8.33%
Lykos: 8.33%
Determined Brain 40 Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Mocking Bird Brain 90 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
kami: 0%
Bet Expert Brain 45 Your pet gets some silver coins for every victory in the Arena.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Dragon: 8.33%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 8.33%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 7.69%
Gryphon: 8.33%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Throdama: 9.09%
Lykos: 8.33%
Scholar Brain 55 Your pet learns quickly and has a constant boost of +20% XP.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Blizzard Brain 100 Your pet calls to the elements and creates a strong wind blast which knocks down your opponent. When using Rush, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn.
Etelia: 100%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Dragon: 2.73%
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Puma: 2.73%
Roc: 2.91%
Unicorn: 3%
Gryphon: 3.23%
Symurgh: 2.73%
Throdama: 3%
Lykos: 3%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 9.71%
Unicorn: 10%
Gryphon: 10.75%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 10%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Puma: 63.64%
Roc: 67.96%
Unicorn: 70%
Gryphon: 75.27%
Symurgh: 63.64%
Throdama: 70%
Lykos: 70%
Etelia: 63.64%
Blunt claws Paws 60 Rush and Blow Damage is decreased by 30%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Puma: 6.36%
Symurgh: 6.36%
Lykos: 7%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Lykos: 10%
Etelia: 9.09%
Spurs Paws 40 Blow Damage is increased by 45%.
Roc: 9.71%
Gryphon: 10.75%
Etelia: 9.09%
Poisonous claws Paws 40 Your pet's claws are covered with poison. When using Blow or Rush, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Silent pace Paws 40 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. First strike is always a Critical Strike.
Puma: 9.09%
Etelia: 9.09%
Massive wings Paws 30 Your pet can create a strong wind blast which knocks down your opponent. When using Rush, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn.
Roc: 9.71%
Small hooves Paws 60 Blow and Rush Damage is decreased by 30%.
Unicorn: 7%
Massive hooves Paws 50 Blow and Rush Damage is increased by 30%.
Unicorn: 10%
Artisan Paws 55 Your pet is very careful and accurate crafter and doesn't spoil materials. The pet returns some unused materials after the crafting. Basic value is 5%, +5% bonus (up to 20%) for every 10 crafting characteristic points surpassing the crafting requirements.
Dragon: 9.09%
Paws Memory Paws 40 You deal +50% damage when repeating the previous maneuver in face-to-face battle. The maximum of 2 maneuvers instead of 3 will be re-rolled if the squad has 2 or more pets with Paws Memory.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Tardy legs Paws 60 Dodge chance is decreased by 30%.
Throdama: 7%
Nimble legs Paws 50 Dodge chance is increased by 30%.
Throdama: 10%
Etelia: 9.09%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Puma: 2.73%
Roc: 2.73%
Unicorn: 2.73%
Gryphon: 2.73%
Symurgh: 2.5%
Lykos: 2.73%
Etelia: 3.61%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Lykos: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Lykos: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Puma: 63.64%
Roc: 63.64%
Unicorn: 63.64%
Gryphon: 63.64%
Symurgh: 58.33%
Lykos: 63.64%
Etelia: 84.34%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Puma: 6.36%
Roc: 6.36%
Unicorn: 6.36%
Gryphon: 6.36%
Symurgh: 5.83%
Lykos: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 8.33%
Lykos: 9.09%
Etelia: 12.05%
Salt of the Earth Bones 40 Constitution is increased by 70%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Puma: 2.73%
Roc: 3%
Unicorn: 2.73%
Gryphon: 2.73%
Symurgh: 2.73%
Throdama: 3%
Lykos: 2.73%
Etelia: 3.61%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 10%
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Puma: 63.64%
Roc: 70%
Unicorn: 63.64%
Gryphon: 63.64%
Symurgh: 63.64%
Throdama: 70%
Lykos: 63.64%
Etelia: 84.34%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Puma: 6.36%
Roc: 7%
Unicorn: 6.36%
Gryphon: 6.36%
Symurgh: 6.36%
Throdama: 7%
Lykos: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Puma: 9.09%
Roc: 10%
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 9.09%
Etelia: 12.05%
Gracefulness Muscles 40 Dodge chance is increased by 45%.
Puma: 9.09%
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Spitting muscle Muscles 40 Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Fertility Muscles 40 You have twice as many breedings available. Females have a 50% chance to give birth to twins.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Hound Muscles 40 Strength and Constitution is increased by 35%. A squad of Hounds can jump over one empty zone on the Battlefield.
Lykos: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Dragon: 72.16%
Cockatrice: 80.46%
Puma: 72.16%
Roc: 80.46%
Unicorn: 80.46%
Gryphon: 65.42%
Symurgh: 80.46%
Throdama: 90.91%
Lykos: 80.46%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Dragon: 7.22%
Cockatrice: 8.05%
Puma: 7.22%
Roc: 8.05%
Unicorn: 8.05%
Gryphon: 6.54%
Symurgh: 8.05%
Throdama: 9.09%
Lykos: 8.05%
Lionheart Internal Organs 40 Courage is increased by 70%.
Puma: 10.31%
Gryphon: 9.35%
Boiling blood Internal Organs 40 Your pet has 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every successful attack. This effect is not cumulative.
Dragon: 10.31%
Napalm gland Internal Organs 30 When combined with Fire Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, there is a 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Dragon: 10.31%
Electric gland Internal Organs 40 Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Steel Beak, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.
Roc: 11.49%
Regeneration Internal Organs 40 Your pet's wounds are healing before your very eyes. You regenerate 15% of your Hitpoints every turn.
Cockatrice: 11.49%
Unicorn: 11.49%
Symurgh: 11.49%
Second breath Internal Organs 30 You have 20% chance to gain extra turn.
Puma: 10.31%
Gryphon: 9.35%
Pestilence Breath Internal Organs 90 Your pet emits a terrible stench. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.
kami: 0%
Gladiator Internal Organs 45 Your pet is a devoted winner. It has an additional energy bar from which energy is used instead of regular energy when losing on Arena.
Gryphon: 9.35%
Tireless Heart Internal Organs 40 Max energy is increased by 5.
Lykos: 11.49%
Ice Heart Internal Organs 100 Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.
Etelia: 100%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Cockatrice: 2.5%
Puma: 3%
Roc: 2.73%
Unicorn: 2.5%
Gryphon: 2.73%
Symurgh: 2.73%
Throdama: 3%
Lykos: 2.5%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 10%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 8.33%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 8.33%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Cockatrice: 58.33%
Puma: 70%
Roc: 63.64%
Unicorn: 58.33%
Gryphon: 63.64%
Symurgh: 63.64%
Throdama: 70%
Lykos: 58.33%
Etelia: 70%
Sharp feathers Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet has sharp metallic feathers. Rush Damage is increased by 45%.
Roc: 9.09%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Dragon: 6.36%
Cockatrice: 5.83%
Puma: 7%
Roc: 6.36%
Unicorn: 5.83%
Gryphon: 6.36%
Symurgh: 6.36%
Throdama: 7%
Lykos: 5.83%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Dragon: 9.09%
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Puma: 10%
Roc: 9.09%
Unicorn: 8.33%
Gryphon: 9.09%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Throdama: 10%
Lykos: 8.33%
Magic mirror Skin (Feathers) 20 Your pet has 30% chance to reflect any opponent's ability.
Unicorn: 8.33%
Etelia: 10%
Robust scales Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet has 30% chance to resist any physical attack.
Dragon: 9.09%
Stench Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet emits a terrible stench. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Fragrance Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet produces a pleasant odour. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.
Unicorn: 8.33%
Symurgh: 9.09%
Venomous skin Skin (Feathers) 30 Your pet has 20% chance to poison your opponent after he attacks you. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Ice Spikes Skin (Feathers) 40 Rush Damage is increased by 45%.
Lykos: 8.33%
Etelia: 10%
Ice Aura Skin (Feathers) 30 Your pet is surrounded with ice cold aura. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frozen.
Lykos: 8.33%
Etelia: 10%
White Skin Color 90
Unicorn: 37.63%
Bay Skin Color 80
Unicorn: 10.75%
Chestnut Skin Color 70
Unicorn: 21.51%
Black Skin Color 60
Unicorn: 2.15%
Buckskin Skin Color 50
Unicorn: 13.98%
Gray Skin Color 40
Unicorn: 13.98%
White Skin Color 90
Gryphon: 3%
Himalayan Skin Color 80
Gryphon: 27%
Yellow/Brown Skin Color 70
Gryphon: 35%
Piebald Skin Color 60
Gryphon: 20%
Chestnut Skin Color 50
Gryphon: 12%
Black Skin Color 40
Gryphon: 3%
White Skin Color 90
Dragon: 5.56%
Blue Skin Color 80
Dragon: 22.22%
Green Skin Color 70
Dragon: 38.89%
Black Skin Color 60
Dragon: 11.11%
Red Skin Color 50
Dragon: 20%
Silver Skin Color 40
Dragon: 2.22%
Gray Skin Color 90
Puma: 24%
Black Skin Color 80
Puma: 5%
Red Skin Color 70
Puma: 30%
Yellow Skin Color 60
Puma: 30%
Brown Skin Color 50
Puma: 10%
White Skin Color 40
Puma: 1%
White Skin Color 90
Cockatrice: 5.56%
Blue Skin Color 80
Cockatrice: 16.67%
Green Skin Color 70
Cockatrice: 44.44%
Orange Skin Color 60
Cockatrice: 20%
Black Skin Color 50
Cockatrice: 11.11%
Silver Skin Color 40
Cockatrice: 2.22%
Black Skin Color 90
Roc: 10%
Brown Skin Color 80
Roc: 30%
Yellow/Red Skin Color 70
Roc: 30%
Gray Skin Color 60
Roc: 15%
Green/Blue Skin Color 50
Roc: 10%
White Skin Color 40
Roc: 5%
White Skin Color 90
Symurgh: 5.56%
Red Skin Color 80
Symurgh: 16.67%
Gray Skin Color 70
Symurgh: 44.44%
Blue Skin Color 60
Symurgh: 20%
Brown Skin Color 50
Symurgh: 11.11%
Black Skin Color 40
Symurgh: 2.22%
Forest Skin Color 90
Throdama: 5%
Nomad Skin Color 80
Throdama: 13%
Mountain Skin Color 70
Throdama: 40%
Field Skin Color 60
Throdama: 30%
Tropical Skin Color 50
Throdama: 10%
Lake Skin Color 40
Throdama: 2%
Black Skin Color 90
Lykos: 10%
Brown Skin Color 80
Lykos: 30%
Gray Skin Color 40
Lykos: 30%
Red Skin Color 40
Lykos: 15%
Tan Skin Color 40
Lykos: 10%
Pearl Skin Color 40
Lykos: 5%
Piebald Skin Pattern 90
Unicorn: 29.52%
Normal Skin Pattern 80
Unicorn: 47.62%
Leopard Skin Pattern 70
Unicorn: 7.62%
Striped Skin Pattern 60
Unicorn: 0.95%
Cream Skin Pattern 50
Unicorn: 14.29%
Bird of Prey Skin Pattern 90
Gryphon: 15%
Passerine Skin Pattern 80
Gryphon: 15%
Owl Skin Pattern 70
Gryphon: 30%
Pigeon Skin Pattern 60
Gryphon: 30%
Cat Skin Pattern 50
Gryphon: 10%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Dragon: 3%
Normal Skin Pattern 80
Dragon: 55%
Piebald Skin Pattern 70
Dragon: 30%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Dragon: 7%
Spotted Skin Pattern 50
Dragon: 5%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Puma: 9.52%
Spotted Skin Pattern 80
Puma: 19.05%
Normal Skin Pattern 70
Puma: 47.62%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Puma: 20.95%
Graying Modifier Skin Pattern 50
Puma: 2.86%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Cockatrice: 3%
Normal Skin Pattern 80
Cockatrice: 55%
Piebald Skin Pattern 70
Cockatrice: 7%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Cockatrice: 30%
Spotted Skin Pattern 50
Cockatrice: 5%
Bird of Prey Skin Pattern 90
Roc: 15%
Owl Skin Pattern 80
Roc: 20%
Normal Skin Pattern 70
Roc: 40%
Diluted Skin Pattern 40
Roc: 22%
Bicolor Skin Pattern 50
Roc: 3%
Normal Skin Pattern 90 The plumage contains black and red pigments in regular amounts. Blue, violet and green shades are appearing due to the iridescence. This is a natural plumage coloring.
Symurgh: 35%
Erythristic Skin Pattern 80 This coloring appears due to a mutation that causes the excess of red pigments and partial inhibition of black ones. Accompanied by natural iridescence, it results as a plumage colored in all the tints of fire.
Symurgh: 22%
Silver Skin Pattern 70 This gene inhibits the making of the red pigments but does not affect the black ones. The resulting color of the plumage can contain all shades of cool gray with no red and yellow tints.
Symurgh: 35%
Melanistic Skin Pattern 60 A result of excessive production of black pigment accompanied by the inhibition of the red ones. An animal with this mutation has pure black plumage with no brownish shades.
Symurgh: 5%
Albinistic Skin Pattern 50 This gene prevents the cells from producing enough pigments causing a very pale plumage coloration close to white. White animals are quite rare because this mutation usually inhibits other vital functions too. They see the world in black and white because they miss certain eye pigments too.
Symurgh: 3%
Anery Skin Pattern 90 This mutation causes the inhibition of the red, yellow and orange pigments while the black ones are produced as normal, so these animals mostly have black, gray and brown colors.
Throdama: 9.52%
Normal Morph I Skin Pattern 80 The individuals with this pattern are usually born when Throdamas decide to build a new colony.
Throdama: 19.05%
Normal Morph II Skin Pattern 70 This is a normal pattern for the individuals that are settled and have their own well-being Hive.
Throdama: 47.62%
Erythristic Skin Pattern 60 This coloring appears due to a mutation that causes the excess of the red pigments. An animal with this mutation has reddish coloring.
Throdama: 20.95%
Melanistic Skin Pattern 50 A result of excessive production of black pigment. An animal with this mutation is usually very dark.
Throdama: 2.86%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Lykos: 15%
Bicolor Skin Pattern 80
Lykos: 20%
Normal Skin Pattern 70
Lykos: 40%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Lykos: 22%
Merle Skin Pattern 50
Lykos: 3%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Sharp teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Weak jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Normal jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Blunt teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Double incisors Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Fire gland Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Required for Fire Strike and Napalm. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Dragon: 9.09%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Dragon: 3%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Dragon: 10%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Dragon: 70%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Dragon: 7%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Dragon: 10%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Dragon: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Dragon: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Dragon: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Dragon: 8.33%
Fearsome look Brain 40 Your pet can frighten your opponent. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frightened.
Dragon: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Dragon: 8.33%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Dragon: 2.73%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Blunt claws Paws 60 Rush and Blow Damage is decreased by 30%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Artisan Paws 55 Your pet is very careful and accurate crafter and doesn't spoil materials. The pet returns some unused materials after the crafting. Basic value is 5%, +5% bonus (up to 20%) for every 10 crafting characteristic points surpassing the crafting requirements.
Dragon: 9.09%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Dragon: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Spitting muscle Muscles 40 Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Dragon: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Dragon: 72.16%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Dragon: 7.22%
Boiling blood Internal Organs 40 Your pet has 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every successful attack. This effect is not cumulative.
Dragon: 10.31%
Napalm gland Internal Organs 30 When combined with Fire Gland and Spitting Muscle and using Bite, there is a 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Dragon: 10.31%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Dragon: 2.73%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Dragon: 9.09%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Dragon: 63.64%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Dragon: 6.36%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Dragon: 9.09%
Robust scales Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet has 30% chance to resist any physical attack.
Dragon: 9.09%
White Skin Color 90
Dragon: 5.56%
Blue Skin Color 80
Dragon: 22.22%
Green Skin Color 70
Dragon: 38.89%
Black Skin Color 60
Dragon: 11.11%
Red Skin Color 50
Dragon: 20%
Silver Skin Color 40
Dragon: 2.22%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Dragon: 3%
Normal Skin Pattern 80
Dragon: 55%
Piebald Skin Pattern 70
Dragon: 30%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Dragon: 7%
Spotted Skin Pattern 50
Dragon: 5%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Sharp teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Cockatrice: 2.5%
Weak jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Normal jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 58.33%
Blunt teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Cockatrice: 5.83%
Double incisors Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Poisonous teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 The fangs of your pet are covered with poison. When using Bite, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Acid gland Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Required for Acid Strike. When combined with Spitting Muscle, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Acid Strike.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Petrifying gaze Sense Organs 40 When using Bite or Blow, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be petrified.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Cockatrice: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Cockatrice: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Bet Expert Brain 45 Your pet gets some silver coins for every victory in the Arena.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Blunt claws Paws 60 Rush and Blow Damage is decreased by 30%.
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Poisonous claws Paws 40 Your pet's claws are covered with poison. When using Blow or Rush, there is a 50% chance to poison your opponent. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Cockatrice: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Spitting muscle Muscles 40 Required for Fire/Acid Strike and Napalm. When combined with Fire/Acid Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid Strike. When combined with Napalm Gland and Fire Gland and using Bite, you gain 20% chance to set your opponent on fire. Combustion can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Cockatrice: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 80.46%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Cockatrice: 8.05%
Regeneration Internal Organs 40 Your pet's wounds are healing before your very eyes. You regenerate 15% of your Hitpoints every turn.
Cockatrice: 11.49%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Cockatrice: 2.5%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Cockatrice: 58.33%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Cockatrice: 5.83%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Stench Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet emits a terrible stench. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
Venomous skin Skin (Feathers) 30 Your pet has 20% chance to poison your opponent after he attacks you. Poison can last from 1 to 4 turns and reduces opponents hitpoints by 50% every turn.
Cockatrice: 8.33%
White Skin Color 90
Cockatrice: 5.56%
Blue Skin Color 80
Cockatrice: 16.67%
Green Skin Color 70
Cockatrice: 44.44%
Orange Skin Color 60
Cockatrice: 20%
Black Skin Color 50
Cockatrice: 11.11%
Silver Skin Color 40
Cockatrice: 2.22%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Cockatrice: 3%
Normal Skin Pattern 80
Cockatrice: 55%
Piebald Skin Pattern 70
Cockatrice: 7%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Cockatrice: 30%
Spotted Skin Pattern 50
Cockatrice: 5%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Sharp teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Puma: 2.5%
Weak jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Puma: 8.33%
Normal jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Puma: 58.33%
Blunt teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Puma: 5.83%
Double incisors Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Puma: 8.33%
Saber-toothed Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Bite Damage is increased by 30%. Increases Critical Strike chance by 10%.
Puma: 8.33%
Musical larynx Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar.
Puma: 8.33%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Puma: 2.73%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Puma: 9.09%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Puma: 63.64%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Puma: 6.36%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Puma: 9.09%
Scout Sense Organs 55 Your pet knows how to survive in harsh environment and doesn't lose energy for the first loss on island.
Puma: 9.09%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Puma: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Puma: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Puma: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Puma: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Puma: 8.33%
Berserker Brain 40 When your pet goes berserk, there is a 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every succesful attack. This effect is cumulative.
Puma: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Puma: 8.33%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Puma: 2.73%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Puma: 9.09%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Puma: 63.64%
Blunt claws Paws 60 Rush and Blow Damage is decreased by 30%.
Puma: 6.36%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Puma: 9.09%
Silent pace Paws 40 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. First strike is always a Critical Strike.
Puma: 9.09%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Puma: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Puma: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Puma: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Puma: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Puma: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Puma: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Puma: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Puma: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Puma: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Puma: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Puma: 9.09%
Gracefulness Muscles 40 Dodge chance is increased by 45%.
Puma: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Puma: 72.16%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Puma: 7.22%
Lionheart Internal Organs 40 Courage is increased by 70%.
Puma: 10.31%
Second breath Internal Organs 30 You have 20% chance to gain extra turn.
Puma: 10.31%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Puma: 3%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Puma: 10%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Puma: 70%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Puma: 7%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Puma: 10%
Gray Skin Color 90
Puma: 24%
Black Skin Color 80
Puma: 5%
Red Skin Color 70
Puma: 30%
Yellow Skin Color 60
Puma: 30%
Brown Skin Color 50
Puma: 10%
White Skin Color 40
Puma: 1%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Puma: 9.52%
Spotted Skin Pattern 80
Puma: 19.05%
Normal Skin Pattern 70
Puma: 47.62%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Puma: 20.95%
Graying Modifier Skin Pattern 50
Puma: 2.86%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Sharp teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Symurgh: 2.5%
Weak jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Normal jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 58.33%
Blunt teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Symurgh: 5.83%
Double incisors Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Musical larynx Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Song of Peace Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Your opponent can't go berserk in face-to-face battle. You can automatically win one battle in Explore; such win doesn't give any XP and you can't defeat a Temple Guardian with this ability. You have 2 additional points for defense roll on the Tactic Map.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Symurgh: 2.73%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 63.64%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Symurgh: 6.36%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Sense of Direction Sense Organs 40 You always choose the zone that is closer to bonuses when retreating on the Tactic Map. Quest completion time is reduced by 1 hour.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Symurgh: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Symurgh: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Determined Brain 40 Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Symurgh: 2.73%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 63.64%
Blunt claws Paws 60 Rush and Blow Damage is decreased by 30%.
Symurgh: 6.36%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Paws Memory Paws 40 You deal +50% damage when repeating the previous maneuver in face-to-face battle. The maximum of 2 maneuvers instead of 3 will be re-rolled if the squad has 2 or more pets with Paws Memory.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Symurgh: 2.5%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 58.33%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Symurgh: 5.83%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Salt of the Earth Bones 40 Constitution is increased by 70%.
Symurgh: 8.33%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Symurgh: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Symurgh: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Fertility Muscles 40 You have twice as many breedings available. Females have a 50% chance to give birth to twins.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 80.46%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Symurgh: 8.05%
Regeneration Internal Organs 40 Your pet's wounds are healing before your very eyes. You regenerate 15% of your Hitpoints every turn.
Symurgh: 11.49%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Symurgh: 2.73%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Symurgh: 63.64%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Symurgh: 6.36%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Symurgh: 9.09%
Fragrance Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet produces a pleasant odour. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.
Symurgh: 9.09%
White Skin Color 90
Symurgh: 5.56%
Red Skin Color 80
Symurgh: 16.67%
Gray Skin Color 70
Symurgh: 44.44%
Blue Skin Color 60
Symurgh: 20%
Brown Skin Color 50
Symurgh: 11.11%
Black Skin Color 40
Symurgh: 2.22%
Normal Skin Pattern 90 The plumage contains black and red pigments in regular amounts. Blue, violet and green shades are appearing due to the iridescence. This is a natural plumage coloring.
Symurgh: 35%
Erythristic Skin Pattern 80 This coloring appears due to a mutation that causes the excess of red pigments and partial inhibition of black ones. Accompanied by natural iridescence, it results as a plumage colored in all the tints of fire.
Symurgh: 22%
Silver Skin Pattern 70 This gene inhibits the making of the red pigments but does not affect the black ones. The resulting color of the plumage can contain all shades of cool gray with no red and yellow tints.
Symurgh: 35%
Melanistic Skin Pattern 60 A result of excessive production of black pigment accompanied by the inhibition of the red ones. An animal with this mutation has pure black plumage with no brownish shades.
Symurgh: 5%
Albinistic Skin Pattern 50 This gene prevents the cells from producing enough pigments causing a very pale plumage coloration close to white. White animals are quite rare because this mutation usually inhibits other vital functions too. They see the world in black and white because they miss certain eye pigments too.
Symurgh: 3%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Sharp teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Lykos: 2.5%
Weak jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Lykos: 8.33%
Normal jaws Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Lykos: 58.33%
Blunt teeth Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Lykos: 5.83%
Double incisors Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Lykos: 8.33%
Musical larynx Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Your pet can voice a loud Roar. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Roar. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Roar.
Lykos: 8.33%
Ice Breath Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.
Lykos: 8.33%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Lykos: 3%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Lykos: 10%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Lykos: 70%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Lykos: 7%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Lykos: 10%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Lykos: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Lykos: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Lykos: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Lykos: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Lykos: 8.33%
Berserker Brain 40 When your pet goes berserk, there is a 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every succesful attack. This effect is cumulative.
Lykos: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Lykos: 8.33%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Lykos: 3%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Lykos: 10%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Lykos: 70%
Blunt claws Paws 60 Rush and Blow Damage is decreased by 30%.
Lykos: 7%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Lykos: 10%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Lykos: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Lykos: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Lykos: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Lykos: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Lykos: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Lykos: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Lykos: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Lykos: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Lykos: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Lykos: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Lykos: 9.09%
Hound Muscles 40 Strength and Constitution is increased by 35%. A squad of Hounds can jump over one empty zone on the Battlefield.
Lykos: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Lykos: 80.46%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Lykos: 8.05%
Tireless Heart Internal Organs 40 Max energy is increased by 5.
Lykos: 11.49%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Lykos: 2.5%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Lykos: 8.33%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Lykos: 58.33%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Lykos: 5.83%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Lykos: 8.33%
Ice Spikes Skin (Feathers) 40 Rush Damage is increased by 45%.
Lykos: 8.33%
Ice Aura Skin (Feathers) 30 Your pet is surrounded with ice cold aura. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frozen.
Lykos: 8.33%
Black Skin Color 90
Lykos: 10%
Brown Skin Color 80
Lykos: 30%
Gray Skin Color 40
Lykos: 30%
Red Skin Color 40
Lykos: 15%
Tan Skin Color 40
Lykos: 10%
Pearl Skin Color 40
Lykos: 5%
Striped Skin Pattern 90
Lykos: 15%
Bicolor Skin Pattern 80
Lykos: 20%
Normal Skin Pattern 70
Lykos: 40%
Diluted Skin Pattern 60
Lykos: 22%
Merle Skin Pattern 50
Lykos: 3%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Musical beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek.
Roc: 8.33%
Steel beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 30 Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Electric Gland, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.
Roc: 8.33%
Solid beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Roc: 2.5%
Weak beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Roc: 8.33%
Normal beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Roc: 58.33%
Small beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Roc: 5.83%
Massive beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Roc: 8.33%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Roc: 2.73%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Roc: 9.09%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Roc: 63.64%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Roc: 6.36%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Roc: 9.09%
Watchman Sense Organs 45 Your pet has the ability to locate islands itself and once per day can pass through the portal without using the islands from the portal memory.
Roc: 9.09%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Roc: 2.73%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Roc: 9.09%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Roc: 63.64%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Roc: 6.36%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Roc: 9.09%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Roc: 9.09%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Roc: 2.91%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Roc: 9.71%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Roc: 67.96%
Spurs Paws 40 Blow Damage is increased by 45%.
Roc: 9.71%
Massive wings Paws 30 Your pet can create a strong wind blast which knocks down your opponent. When using Rush, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn.
Roc: 9.71%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Roc: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Roc: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Roc: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Roc: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Roc: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Roc: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Roc: 3%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Roc: 10%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Roc: 70%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Roc: 7%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Roc: 10%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Roc: 80.46%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Roc: 8.05%
Electric gland Internal Organs 40 Required for Lightning Strike. When combined with Steel Beak, replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Lightning Strike.
Roc: 11.49%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Roc: 2.73%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Roc: 9.09%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Roc: 63.64%
Sharp feathers Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet has sharp metallic feathers. Rush Damage is increased by 45%.
Roc: 9.09%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Roc: 6.36%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Roc: 9.09%
Black Skin Color 90
Roc: 10%
Brown Skin Color 80
Roc: 30%
Yellow/Red Skin Color 70
Roc: 30%
Gray Skin Color 60
Roc: 15%
Green/Blue Skin Color 50
Roc: 10%
White Skin Color 40
Roc: 5%
Bird of Prey Skin Pattern 90
Roc: 15%
Owl Skin Pattern 80
Roc: 20%
Normal Skin Pattern 70
Roc: 40%
Diluted Skin Pattern 40
Roc: 22%
Bicolor Skin Pattern 50
Roc: 3%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Musical beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Your pet can voice a loud Shriek. When using Rush, there is a 40% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Deaf and Determined opponents ignore Shriek. Opponents with Poor Hearing have 20% chance to resist Shriek.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Solid beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Gryphon: 2.73%
Weak beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Normal beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 63.64%
Small beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Gryphon: 6.36%
Massive beak Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Gryphon: 3%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Gryphon: 10%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 70%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Gryphon: 7%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Gryphon: 10%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Gryphon: 2.5%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Gryphon: 8.33%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 58.33%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Gryphon: 5.83%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Gryphon: 8.33%
Berserker Brain 40 When your pet goes berserk, there is a 50% chance to increase Strength by 75% after every succesful attack. This effect is cumulative.
Gryphon: 8.33%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Gryphon: 8.33%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Gryphon: 3.23%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Gryphon: 10.75%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 75.27%
Spurs Paws 40 Blow Damage is increased by 45%.
Gryphon: 10.75%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Gryphon: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Gryphon: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Gryphon: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Gryphon: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Gracefulness Muscles 40 Dodge chance is increased by 45%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 65.42%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Gryphon: 6.54%
Lionheart Internal Organs 40 Courage is increased by 70%.
Gryphon: 9.35%
Second breath Internal Organs 30 You have 20% chance to gain extra turn.
Gryphon: 9.35%
Gladiator Internal Organs 45 Your pet is a devoted winner. It has an additional energy bar from which energy is used instead of regular energy when losing on Arena.
Gryphon: 9.35%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Gryphon: 2.73%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Gryphon: 63.64%
Sharp feathers Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet has sharp metallic feathers. Rush Damage is increased by 45%.
Gryphon: 9.09%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Gryphon: 6.36%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Gryphon: 9.09%
White Skin Color 90
Gryphon: 3%
Himalayan Skin Color 80
Gryphon: 27%
Yellow/Brown Skin Color 70
Gryphon: 35%
Piebald Skin Color 60
Gryphon: 20%
Chestnut Skin Color 50
Gryphon: 12%
Black Skin Color 40
Gryphon: 3%
Bird of Prey Skin Pattern 90
Gryphon: 15%
Passerine Skin Pattern 80
Gryphon: 15%
Owl Skin Pattern 70
Gryphon: 30%
Pigeon Skin Pattern 60
Gryphon: 30%
Cat Skin Pattern 50
Gryphon: 10%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Magic horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 You can blind your opponent. When using Rush or Bite, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be blinded.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Solid horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Unicorn: 2.73%
Small horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Normal horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 63.64%
Fragile horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Unicorn: 6.36%
Diamond horn Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Unicorn: 3%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Unicorn: 10%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 70%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Unicorn: 7%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Unicorn: 10%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Unicorn: 2.31%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 53.85%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Unicorn: 5.38%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Determined Brain 40 Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Scholar Brain 55 Your pet learns quickly and has a constant boost of +20% XP.
Unicorn: 7.69%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Unicorn: 3%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Unicorn: 10%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 70%
Small hooves Paws 60 Blow and Rush Damage is decreased by 30%.
Unicorn: 7%
Massive hooves Paws 50 Blow and Rush Damage is increased by 30%.
Unicorn: 10%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Unicorn: 2.73%
Fragile bones Bones 80 Constitution is decreased by 25%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Light bones Bones 75 Constitution is decreased by 25%. Agility is increased by 25%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 63.64%
Thin bones Bones 60 Constitution is decreased by 50%.
Unicorn: 6.36%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Unicorn: 2.73%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 63.64%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Unicorn: 6.36%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Gracefulness Muscles 40 Dodge chance is increased by 45%.
Unicorn: 9.09%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 80.46%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Unicorn: 8.05%
Regeneration Internal Organs 40 Your pet's wounds are healing before your very eyes. You regenerate 15% of your Hitpoints every turn.
Unicorn: 11.49%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Unicorn: 2.5%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Unicorn: 8.33%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Unicorn: 58.33%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Unicorn: 5.83%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Unicorn: 8.33%
Magic mirror Skin (Feathers) 20 Your pet has 30% chance to reflect any opponent's ability.
Unicorn: 8.33%
Fragrance Skin (Feathers) 40 Your pet produces a pleasant odour. Dodge chance is increased by 75%.
Unicorn: 8.33%
White Skin Color 90
Unicorn: 37.63%
Bay Skin Color 80
Unicorn: 10.75%
Chestnut Skin Color 70
Unicorn: 21.51%
Black Skin Color 60
Unicorn: 2.15%
Buckskin Skin Color 50
Unicorn: 13.98%
Gray Skin Color 40
Unicorn: 13.98%
Piebald Skin Pattern 90
Unicorn: 29.52%
Normal Skin Pattern 80
Unicorn: 47.62%
Leopard Skin Pattern 70
Unicorn: 7.62%
Striped Skin Pattern 60
Unicorn: 0.95%
Cream Skin Pattern 50
Unicorn: 14.29%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Hardened mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 90 Bite Damage is increased by 15%.
Throdama: 3%
Weak mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 80 Bite Damage is decreased by 15%.
Throdama: 10%
Normal mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 70 No effects.
Throdama: 70%
Small mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 60 Bite Damage is decreased by 30%.
Throdama: 7%
Large mandibles Jaws (Beak, Horn) 50 Bite Damage is increased by 30%.
Throdama: 10%
Animal instinct Sense Organs 90 Increases Critical Strike chance by 15%.
Throdama: 3%
Poor hearing Sense Organs 80 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 15%. 20% chance to resist shriek and roar.
Throdama: 10%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Throdama: 70%
Deaf Sense Organs 60 Decreases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Immune to shriek and roar.
Throdama: 7%
Acute eyesight Sense Organs 50 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. Doubles the field of view on island exploration.
Throdama: 10%
Smart Brain 90 Intelligence is increased by 25%. Increases chance of finding item in quests by 50%. +10 Research points.
Throdama: 2.73%
Slow-minded Brain 80 Intelligence is decreased by 25%.
Throdama: 9.09%
Normal wits Brain 70 No effects.
Throdama: 63.64%
Silly Brain 60 Intelligence is decreased by 50%.
Throdama: 6.36%
Quickmind Brain 50 Intelligence is increased by 50%. When combined with Agile Paws, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. Doubles the chance of finding item in quests. +20 Research points.
Throdama: 9.09%
Genealogist Brain 57 Your pet sees which of its traits a newborn has inherited. The pet reveals 1-4 of its baby's genes depending on its Intuition:
  • Basic - 1 gene
  • 50 Intuition - 2 genes
  • 75 Intuition - 3 genes
  • 100 Intuition - 4 genes
This trait doesn't work with babies conceived through Fertility Shrine.
Throdama: 9.09%
Agile paws Paws 90 Agility is increased by 25%. When combined with Quickmind, you receive Counterstrike ability which gives you extra attack when you dodge. The chance to extract vermillion from magic seals on treasure chests is increased.
Throdama: 3%
Clumsy paws Paws 80 Agility is decreased by 25%.
Throdama: 10%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Throdama: 70%
Tardy legs Paws 60 Dodge chance is decreased by 30%.
Throdama: 7%
Nimble legs Paws 50 Dodge chance is increased by 30%.
Throdama: 10%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Throdama: 3%
Weak muscles Muscles 80 Strength is decreased by 25%.
Throdama: 10%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Throdama: 70%
Dystrophy Muscles 60 Strength is decreased by 25%. Agility is decreased by 25%.
Throdama: 7%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Throdama: 10%
Normal organs Internal Organs 70 No effects.
Throdama: 90.91%
Faint-hearted Internal Organs 60 Courage is decreased by 50%.
Throdama: 9.09%
Thick skin Skin (Feathers) 90 Hitpoints are increased by 15%.
Throdama: 3%
Thin skin Skin (Feathers) 80 Hitpoints are decreased by 15%.
Throdama: 10%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Throdama: 70%
Elemental vulnerability Skin (Feathers) 60 You have 30% chance that opponent's Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike will become a Critical Strike.
Throdama: 7%
Elemental resistance Skin (Feathers) 50 Your pet has 30% chance to resist Fire/Acid/Lightning Strike.
Throdama: 10%
Forest Skin Color 90
Throdama: 5%
Nomad Skin Color 80
Throdama: 13%
Mountain Skin Color 70
Throdama: 40%
Field Skin Color 60
Throdama: 30%
Tropical Skin Color 50
Throdama: 10%
Lake Skin Color 40
Throdama: 2%
Anery Skin Pattern 90 This mutation causes the inhibition of the red, yellow and orange pigments while the black ones are produced as normal, so these animals mostly have black, gray and brown colors.
Throdama: 9.52%
Normal Morph I Skin Pattern 80 The individuals with this pattern are usually born when Throdamas decide to build a new colony.
Throdama: 19.05%
Normal Morph II Skin Pattern 70 This is a normal pattern for the individuals that are settled and have their own well-being Hive.
Throdama: 47.62%
Erythristic Skin Pattern 60 This coloring appears due to a mutation that causes the excess of the red pigments. An animal with this mutation has reddish coloring.
Throdama: 20.95%
Melanistic Skin Pattern 50 A result of excessive production of black pigment. An animal with this mutation is usually very dark.
Throdama: 2.86%
Gene Name Group Gene Power Description Frequency
Ice Breath Jaws (Beak, Horn) 40 Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.
Etelia: 100%
Normal senses Sense Organs 70 No effects.
Etelia: 77.78%
Watchman Sense Organs 45 Your pet has the ability to locate islands itself and once per day can pass through the portal without using the islands from the portal memory.
Etelia: 11.11%
Sense of Direction Sense Organs 40 You always choose the zone that is closer to bonuses when retreating on the Tactic Map. Quest completion time is reduced by 1 hour.
Etelia: 11.11%
Blizzard Brain 100 Your pet calls to the elements and creates a strong wind blast which knocks down your opponent. When using Rush, there is a 30% chance that your opponent will miss the turn.
Etelia: 100%
Normal paws Paws 70 No effects.
Etelia: 63.64%
Sharp claws Paws 50 Rush and Blow Damage is increased by 30%.
Etelia: 9.09%
Spurs Paws 40 Blow Damage is increased by 45%.
Etelia: 9.09%
Silent pace Paws 40 Increases Critical Strike chance by 30%. First strike is always a Critical Strike.
Etelia: 9.09%
Nimble legs Paws 50 Dodge chance is increased by 30%.
Etelia: 9.09%
Solid bones Bones 90 Constitution is increased by 25%.
Etelia: 3.61%
Normal bones Bones 70 No effects.
Etelia: 84.34%
Steel bones Bones 50 Constitution is increased by 50%.
Etelia: 12.05%
Strong muscles Muscles 90 Strength is increased by 25%.
Etelia: 3.61%
Normal muscles Muscles 70 No effects.
Etelia: 84.34%
Steel muscles Muscles 50 Strength is increased by 50%.
Etelia: 12.05%
Ice Heart Internal Organs 100 Immune to shriek, roar, petrify, frighten, blind effects.
Etelia: 100%
Normal skin Skin (Feathers) 70 No effects.
Etelia: 70%
Magic mirror Skin (Feathers) 20 Your pet has 30% chance to reflect any opponent's ability.
Etelia: 10%
Ice Spikes Skin (Feathers) 40 Rush Damage is increased by 45%.
Etelia: 10%
Ice Aura Skin (Feathers) 30 Your pet is surrounded with ice cold aura. On every attack there is a 20% chance that your opponent will miss the turn. Determined opponents can't be frozen.
Etelia: 10%

Terms and Conditions | FAQ | Contact Us | Staff
© 2012-2017 BeastKeeper.com. All rights reserved.
4 Users Online