Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Sticky: Please post items suggestions here.

Boards

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-16 02:01:18 — Link

Item name: Item Magnet

Effect(s): In explore, everything in the pets sight (unless you have a traveling magician in your inn,) is automatically collected. The pet does not have to 'touch' the item to collect it. If you have acute eyesight or traveling magican, you still get everything in a pets sight, but you only get the items around you, like a normal pet. This effect only stays for 1-3 days?

Any price suggestion? Ehh, probably the price of mutagen, for 1 day (3 Gold Coins),  or if it is for 3 days, 5 gold coins.

Other: You can find this in the premium shop, or if you are lucky, in the explore. :)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• y
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-08 00:08:00 — Link

Item name: Rainbow Mutagine

Effect(s):Turns pets color/skin to another randomly.

Any price suggestion? 15000 Sliver Coins

Other: The price should be in Silver Coins because i think its not fair to the people who have none like me. Hope you like the idea!

• Leila
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-09 08:56:48 — Link

My idea isn't really an item.

I suggest that we change the names 'Item Trades' and 'Pet Trades' to 'Item Auctions' and 'Pet Auctions'.

I usually get mixed up between exchanged items and trade items. Trading and exchanging basically mean the same thing, so it's possible to get confused. Also, in the trades, you try to outbid other players, which is what happens in an auctions. I just think that this change of names with help differenciate the two very different forms of switching materials/animals.

Aη αυяα σƒ ∂αякηєѕѕ ѕυяяσυη∂ѕ υѕ αℓℓ...

• Asthora
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 19:40:28 — Link

Item name: Swap/Flip Gene or some such

Effect(s):
It's an item that swaps one dominant/recessive for its counterpart. That is if you have a pet with light bones dominant and normal bones recessive. the item would swap the two genes making light bones recessive and normal bones dominant.
It should only affect one gene I think. Tho whether you get to choose or the potion picks a random gene to flip, that's up to you.

Any price suggestion?
Probably pretty expensive since it could be so determining whether a pet is worth breeding or not. If it's random then maybe 20-30g? (is that a high figure?) And if it's choose a gene, then it's higher.

Other:
I realize this item might argue against the whole, you're supposed to breed the genes. But maybe for those a bit impatient or just give a boost to get the one pet. Or you can put a restriction on it.
I don't know how exactly to execute it. I just think that a Dom/Rec flip thing would be perfect.

• cheetah
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 02:13:50 — Link

Item name: Grasshopper Seeds

Effect(s): Allows pets to skip a fight in islands or go across rocks in the way.

Any price suggestion: 1 Gold Coin.

Other: Effect only works once.

• By the oceans run the master of land and water awakens. A visous preator and a gentel giant harmless as a fly.The merwolf.

• KreoCrisis
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-18 04:36:17 — Link

Item name: Gene Swap

Effect(s): Switch one chosen gene between dominant and recessive.

Any Price Suggestion? 100+ gold coins

Other:  I find it pretty frustrating when a pet has one bad gene to the rest of their good stats and the recessive is the one you want. Usually, mutagen is the answer to this, only there's such a low chance of getting the gene you want changed and such a high chance of changing a gene into something you don't want that it's actually just a waste of time and money. And with my luck I always end up with a pet that went from one bad gene to a majority of bad genes.  Even with the random switching potion suggestions, there's a chance I'd change what I don't want to more than what I do, if that makes sense. I don't like gambling because I have no luck whatsoever. Therefore, I'd like to choose which gene to switch.

I know it'd have to be seriously expensive to avoid abuse. I'm thinking even more than a month's premium. And probably it should be made that it can only be used once on a pet.  I'm not really looking to make having a perfect pet easy but I would seriously pay through the nose to have this option, even just once.

And I've seen close to this suggestion before, but only as a random switch or chosen/random switch with the choice between the two left to the game creators. I definitely want it to be a chosen gene so I don't think my item suggestion is a repeat of others. I hope.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-23 06:52:49 — Link

Title: Instant Upgrade Potion

Effects: Instantly Upgrades you're pet up 10 levels if used.

Any price suggestions? 10000 S or 20 G

Other: It can only be used on level 10 GP Grade 1-3 and Degeneration Grade 1-3. The pet must be undefeated and have at least 70's on all Charachteristics. Can not be used on pets that were already bred.

Starclan is watching over you.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-23 06:54:22 — Link

Do these actually get created?

Starclan is watching over you.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-30 14:32:32 — Link

Item name: Treasure Hunter Invite

Effect: Increases the number of treasure chests found on islands.

Price: 10 gold, same as other invites. Can also gotten exploring or from quests

Other: Originally I wanted to have this increase your chance of getting premium items from the chests but I figured that would make it too powerful.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-06-10 09:38:01 — Link

@Sakreeno, if Angel approves of your idea then it might be introduced to the game as an actual item.

Hey everyone!

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-25 17:01:53 — Link

Item name: Feeding Expenditure Magician Invite

Effect: Reduces the money spent on feeding pets by 55%.

Any price suggestion: 10 gold.

Other: I know there are people who sometimes don't even spend 1 coin for feeding. But this Invite may come in handy when you are too busy/lazy to go and get foods. ;)

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-09 22:43:03 — Link

Item name: Air Mattress

Effect: Increases Inn capacity to hold 2 people for 24-72 hours (same length of time chance as a regular guest staying).

Any price suggestion: 10 gold coins/randomly found in explore.

Other: Would be a temporary inn expansion so people may possibly use two invites at the same time. Ex: Geneticist + Trainer

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-12 04:26:37 — Link

Item name: Snipper

Effect(s): Makes a pet infertile. Unable to be reversed.

Any price suggestion? 1-5 gold and found in explore, or ~1k-5k silver. 

Other: It only takes about 4 generations of breedings with perfect pets to bring a wild pet to perfect (I have done it, this is how I introduce specific genes into my stock). On the other hand, it takes 1-2 months minimum and a lot of vermillion to go from a completely wild stock to perfect. Since every pet can breed right now, this really discourages selling high end pets - If any get released to the public, other people can breed their own copies in a fraction of the time. A way to make pets irreversibly infertile would bring back some value to these pets.

This is also useful for quest pets that get traded around a lot. 

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-16 19:04:33 — Link

Item name: Quest Chip

Effect(s): Takes the place of one daily quest.

Price Suggestion: 3-5 gold or randomly found exploring

Other: Make 3 types: Gold Quest Chips, Silver Quest Chips, and Bronze Quest Chips.  Then have them used on the right thing. 

Ex:  = use gold chip

= use silver chip

= use bronze chip

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-19 08:27:26 — Link

Item name: Banishing Spell

Effect(s): Kicks out the current guest staying at your Inn. If an invite has previously been sent the invited guest will arrive.

Any price suggestion? 5 gold at Premium Shop / Explore

Other: I imagine this item being of similar value as the Energy Drinks with their pricing at the Premium Shop and their drop rate in Explore. They would be compatible with the Astrologist building to increase your chance of finding them.

Coming online a couple minutes after the day change, or not sending out an invite in time, and finding an unwanted guest in your Inn can mess up your plans. It blinds you in Explore if you've been using Travelling Magicians, puts a hold on your training if you were depending on a Trainer to decrease the cost, etc. Introducing an item to help out with this inconvenience would be helpful.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla