Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Sticky: Please post items suggestions here.

Boards

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 06:47:25 — Link

Item name: Exp Potion

Effect(s): You have a random chance of leveling up anywhere from 1-3 levels. If a pet's level is higher, the chance of leveling up more levels. 1-10, 10%. 11-20, 20%. 21-30, 30%. 31-40, 40. 41-50, 50%.

Any price suggestion? 1-2 gold

Other: It should be in the premium shop

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• ObiKemnebi
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 07:41:15 — Link

Meh, I'll stick with the riding hall for that; cheaper and easier, aside from the tediousness of the intial gather-craft phase.

• ObiKemnebi
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 08:02:20 — Link

Item name: Blueprints: Genetic Isolation Lab 1

Effect: After the lab is built, it can be used on one pregnant female per week to select a single gene (must already be researched) and increase the chance of that gene being inherited by something like 10%.

Other: Either can be bought at the premium store decently expensive, or can be found while exploring (rare)

Item name: Blueprints: Genetic Isolation Lab 2a

Effect: After the lab is built, it can be used on one pregnant female per week to select a single gene (must already be researched) and increase the chance of that gene being inherited by something like 25%

Other: Either can be bought at the premium store decently expensive, or can be found while exploring (very rare)

Item name: Blueprints: Genetic Isolation Lab 3a

Effect: After the lab is built, it can be used on one pregnant female per week to select a single gene (must already be researched) and increase the chance of that gene being inherited by something like 50%

Other: Either can be bought at the premium store decently expensive, or can be found while exploring (extremely rare)

Item name: Blueprints: Genetic Isolation Lab 2b

Effect: After the lab is built, it can be used on one pregnant female per week to select two genes (must already be researched) and increase the chance of each gene being inherited by something like 10%

Other: Either can be bought at the premium store decently expensive, or can be found while exploring (very rare)

Item name: Blueprints: Genetic Isolation Lab 3b

Effect: After the lab is built, it can be used on one pregnant female per week to select three genes (must already be researched) and increase the chance of each gene being inherited by something like 10% 

Other: Either can be bought at the premium store decently expensive, or can be found while exploring (extremely rare)

Not sure if I like the progression better for series A or series B, but you get the picture.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-12 22:29:05 — Link

Yeah but it takes 4 hours+4 energy. Exp Potion takes no time at all and takes no energy away... I edited my suggestion.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Chocoholic
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 03:30:47 — Link

...Training doesn't require any energy at all, from what I've seen. I usually run my pets down to zero energy, and then train them during my sleeping hours. Since I'm not going to be playing anyway, the four hours isn't a problem. An XP potion would be fine for instant leveling, but it shouldn't be that expensive, since all it's doing is saving a few hours.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-13 20:47:51 — Link

^Agreed. As far as I've seen it doesn't use energy. It would be nice for instant levelling.. but would it have the same percentage of levelling with a level 1 pet as it would with a level 40?

Perhaps it could give a random amount of xp based off of level....? Just a thought.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• ObiKemnebi
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 04:11:07 — Link

I like the edited version better, but the XP gained from using it on a low level versus a high level pet is extreme. I agree with Night, stick it with a random amount of XP. It would help keep things balanced.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 06:54:40 — Link

Maybe... Higher chance... Let me edit it again. :)

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 17:11:41 — Link

----------

Item name: Newbie Pack

Effect(s): Gives a random decently good pet with one to maybe three green genes and already researched genes (so you don't have to research it yourself), as well as 40 vermillion and five of each magic food item, also gives 5000 silver and 10 gold coins.

Any price suggestion? None, this only appears one time for new users In their first island explore...

Other: The items from the 'Newbie Pack' is not tradable or give-able or sellable at all. Came up with this idea since most new users seem to struggle alot when they first start...and the same goes with the newbie pet, because the pet's genes will be decently good, so you can't sell, but the downside is, this newbie pet will have a lower breeding slot and their max level is 30 only, and they can't breed GP pets, and you cannot breed them to maxed level pets or GP pets or you get breeding is impossible message, this is to prevent people getting OP stuff, also, the offspring will have lowered chances of getting this newbie pet's good genes...basically, you are stuck with this pet forever, you cannot pound them either, but you can put them to reserve Though.

---------

Item name: Breeder Invite

Effect(s): Invite a breeder over to your inn and he will give all your pets a 5-15% chance of giving birth to twins. (Lowered percentage count than the symurghs, just incase)

Any price suggestion? Like normal invites, 10 gold coins

Other: this is bit harder to find on islands than normal invites.

-----------

Item name: War Horn   

Effect(s): All your pets stats are increased by 10% for the next 12 hours.

Any price suggestion? 15 gold coins

Other: *blows a horn*

--------

Item name: Researcher Invite

Effect(s): Invite a researcher to your inn, he allows you to, for unresearched pets only,select what genes to research and but you need to pay a rather large fee to buy the gene you want the pet to have, about 10k-15k silvers, and for even rare gene, 1 gold coins per research.

Any price suggestion? 25 gold coins 

Other: none

-------

Item name: Chili Pepper

Effect(s): This food irritates and infuriates your pet but kicks them down 10 levels, but increases their strength, agility and constitution by +15%, and if they are the kind of pet who can have those genes, well, they will get dominant berserker, boiling blood, or determined gene, BUT while some stats are increased, the rest of their stats will go down by -10%, they will also have a +5% faster energy regeneration rate for the day. 

Any price suggestion? 45 gold coins

Other: this won't work if your pet level 10 or lower, or they are already maxed level. The effects, other than the energy regeneration, will be permanent.

-------------

Item name: Stablehand Invite 

Effect(s): He will stop by your Inn, ask him to come help in your stables. While he is here, he will give you two pieces of each magic food (berries, fruits...etc.) and one mutagen each day. He will also give you 200 of each food to feed your pets every 12 hours so your pets won't be hungry, as well as he will drop you 5 vermillion while he is there each day. Your pets will also have a 10% energy regeneration. (This goes away when the Stablehand leaves)

Any price suggestion? 25 gold coins (bit more expensive than normal invite.

Other: You can only buy this from premium shops, cannot find easily in island explore, you can't buy from magic shop)

-----

^guys, your opinion? I gave some of them negative stuff too, just so it won't be all rainbows and smile.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-17 17:38:46 — Link

I really like the idea of a Newbie pack. Many sites do something like this.

I sorta like the breeder invite.. some sites you can have up to 4 offspring.. I think having a small chance at twins would be intersting and I like it.

Temp stat increase... interesting...

Little confused on the researcher invite... so if I wanted to see what pets of mine have "Agile Paws" I ask him to look for them and research them?

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 17:41:30 — Link

Yah, I like twins.

And for the research invite, well...you know how when you search tab for genes? Yeah, it's that idea, except there will be a price along the side of the genes, and you need to have the money and gold ready to buy it, cause the more rare and uncommon the gene is, the more expensive it is...bascially you are buying genes for your unresearched pet, it's like mutagen except without the randomness.

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-17 18:44:44 — Link

Hmm... something like that would need to be ridiculously expensive and limited so it isn't over powering... That could be dangerous (as much as I want to change my pets genes :P)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 18:49:31 — Link

it is not always easy to get gold coins for some though, but I'm thinking I will change to four genes that can be changed maxed.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-23 08:28:22 — Link

Item name: Potent Mutagen 
Effect(s): Same as normal Mutagen, except it changes three different genes at once. 
Price: 8 gold, also available as a random rare drop from islands

Would obviously be a risky item to use, but would be useful if you want to try improving a pet that has mostly bad genes.
Personally, I already have a few pets that I can't decide what to do with. They're not quite bad enough to send to Portal Service, but not quite good enough to keep. Using these on them would help me decide... :P

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-02-06 04:09:54 — Link

Item name: Forever Upgrade

Effect(s): Upgrades your account forever premium, so you don't have to keep on buying it.

Any price suggestion? Uhm, a lot xD Maybe around like 700? And it only appears in shops every once in a while 

Other: I don't know how good of an idea this is xD

Hey everyone!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla