Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Sticky: Please post items suggestions here.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:28:06 — Link

Fill this in with your wonderful idea, please!

Item name:

Effect(s):

Any price suggestion?

Other:

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:38:07 — Link

Item name: Timepiece

Effect(s): finishes up a training/pregnancy/explore/quest/other timed feature right away.

Any price suggestion?

Other: Premium, most likely, or cycled through the idea for a trade in goods for other goods shop...

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:44:13 — Link

Item name:hyperactive drink

Effect(s):Unlimited energy for one hour(or more, depending on the price)

Any price suggestion? What about 20 gold coins?

Other:Sold in the premium shop, maybe?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:26:28 — Link

Item name: XP Boost (Potion)

Effect(s): Doubles the XP you earn on one pet for a half an hour?

Any price suggestion? 5 gold coins/20,000 silver?

Other: Sold in both shops, maybe?

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 22:42:42 — Link

Item name: Tamer Apple

Effect(s): Reduces the time needed to tame a pet

Any price suggestion? 500 silver?

Other: It could reduce it by a certian percentage, or by like, a few hours or something?

Item name: Golden Tamer Apple

Effect(s): Completely tames a pet

Any price suggestion? 5/10 gold pieces

Other: Like the higher version of the Tamer Apple

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:26:14 — Link

I love the tamer apple ideas!

Item name: Lucky Clover

Effect(s): Double the amount of silver found when exploring.

Any price suggestion? 5 Gold?

Other: Perhaps make it a regernerating (higher price) or one time use item.

Item name: Invisibiliy Potion

Effect(s): Allows the active pet to become 'invisible' and slip by monsters on an island (one time use)

Any price suggestion? 5 Gold?

Other:

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:50:57 — Link

Item name:
Growth Serum

Effect(s):
Skips the wait time for babies to grow up, grows them up right away.

Any price suggestion? 10 GC?

Other:
Should be premium?

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 08:50:01 — Link

Item Name:   Mysterious Crate / Mysterious Egg

Effect(s):   Allows instant creation of a random normal pet in "beginner" color (the colors available when you first join the game and choose your first pet), with a very small chance of it being a different color (very small percentage, say somewhere between 1% and 5%). 

Any price suggestion?:   15 or 20 GC (possibly higher if need be)

Other:   Would still be better to breed and tame pets, this would just be an alternate option for those that really feel a need to have an extra pet "right now".  Genetics could all be common just to keep the focus on taming and breeding, or it could be random with small percent of getting better genes (but lower than the normal percentage).

Item Name:   Fruit Basket

Effect(s):  Gives 5 random stat enhancing foods from the Premium Shop.

Any price suggestion:  5 GC

Other:  Simply a fun item for those that like to take their chances, similar to the Random Box but without the chance to get less than you paid for.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:56:36 — Link

Item Name:   Bridle

Effect(s):  Cuts the time of taming in half

Any price suggestion:  5 GC

Other:  I know Shadow suggested a time piece. But I would like something taming specific :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rune
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 04:08:10 — Link

Item name: Sugar Cubes

Effect(s): Just an ordinary food item

Any price suggestion? 1 silver, like honey and rabbit meat

Other: I explore a lot on my ipod and the small picture for marble looks exactly like sugar cubes and it tricks me every time :| It's not new and amazing like what the others are posting, but it would make me feel better.

• Mae
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:21:42 — Link

Item name: Breeders Elixer I

Effect(s):  Increases the probability of a certain selected gene being inherited by the next offspring.

Any price suggestion?

Other: 
perhaps only one item per breeding pair, or one active item on a creature at any time.

Item name: Breeder's Elixer II

Effect(s): Guarentees that one selected gene be passed on to the next offspring of said parent.

Any price suggestion? perhaps similar price to a Mutagen or more expensive.

Other:

Perhaps a cooldown timer or limit to one potion per creature in a certain time frame.

perhaps you use the item from the inventory, bringing up the creature screen, with the ability to select the gene you want and confirm.

Item name: Breeders Potion

Effect(s):  Increases the amount of breedings available for one creature.

Any price suggestion?

Other: 
one use per creature.

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 13:41:49 — Link

Item name: Scrub-a-dub soap
Effect(s): Removes an applied custom skin, returning the pet to normal
Any price suggestion? Anywhere between 3-6 Gold Coins OR trade in 20-30 Soapshrooms.
Other: I have to admit, I'm leaning towards the soapshroom idea. Gives the item a use.

* Winter is coming *

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 21:33:08 — Link

Item name: Warp Stone
Effect(s): Immediately teleport off an island without having to walk back to the portal. Saves time.
Any price suggestion:Can only be found exploring or crafted, 5kish maybe?
Other:Like I said, as a crafted item or something. It isn't too impressive but it is annoying to have to trudge back to the portal after clearing an island.

Item name: Magical Flute
Effect(s): Calls a random creature to the map at a random location (in addition to whatever else may be there.)
Any price suggestion: Another crafted or found magical item. Not too powerful since you still have to find and catch the thing but I've ocassinonally had taimers finding nothing for a couple of rounds. Having more could increase the odds.

Item name: alicorn
Effect(s):  Randomly replace one "bad" gene with a neutral one.
Any price suggestion: Item is only avaliable as a rare drop from the unicorn hero boss.
Other: More powerful than the mutagen but you have to aleady have a pretty good pet to even have a small chance of getting one. Doesn't cause special genes, just removes red ones.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-28 22:35:06 — Link

Item name: Sparkling mutagen

Effect(s): Change the gen choosen to another (you choose the gen you want to change, and it changes)

Any price suggestion? Probably 20 GC. 

Other: Naaape.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:43:29 — Link

Item name: Pedigree Eraser (Or Pedigree Soap)

Effect(s): Pet's pedigree is reset to have both parents say wild pet.  The pet will not produce inbred offspring with pets it was previously related to.

Any price suggestion? 10 GC

Other: I don't think this is unbalancing or game breaking, despite comments in the original suggestion thread.  It can't be used to produce a pet with great genes, and if one pet with great genes is already available to breed, others will also be available in the community from users who have been playing a similar length of time. This item is not more powerful than a change sex scroll or a potion to produce twins from a breeding.  It would be less powerful than a Clone Pet item, if that was made.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla