Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Sticky: Please post items suggestions here.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:48:08 — Link

Item name: Clone Pet

Effect(s): If user has a free space in their inventory, they gain a new pet which is a level 1 version of the pet cloned.

Any price suggestion? 20 GC

Other: Is it possible for stats gained by eating special food to be excluded from this?  Mutagen results should not be excluded.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 22:49:09 — Link

Item name: Pet Nip

Effect(s): Attracts wild pets to the empty Dens on the capture wild pet page. May attract anywhere between 1 and 3 pets.

Any price suggestion? 10 GC at least.

Other:

For those that don't know, pets are NOT always in the wild, and each pet has a specific den it will return to, it's not random. After a pet is caught, it takes 32 hours (8 catching weeks) for a new pet to go to the den that the previous pet corresponded to. I figured this out by using the Cartographer's Guild and with a little help from Angel.

Also, if all dens are full it should give an error message and not be used, and I also think it would be best if it didn't tell you what pets spawned where.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-11 04:28:39 — Link

Item name: Dye

Effect(s): Randomply changes the coloration of your pet to another one (could be equal probability for all, but maybe it would be better based on current colorations stats).

Any price suggestion? 10 Gold at least.

Other: SO MANY WHITE UNICORNS!!! o.0 I have too many white pets in general.. I know its statistics.. but dang, I'm lucky then!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 05:56:25 — Link

Item Name: Superfruit (or Magic Fruit)

Effect(s): Pet gains one of every stat.

Price: 20,000 silver in magic shop, or 4 gold in premium shop.

Other: As a bonus, the pet that eats this fruit might regain some energy - not a full meter, but 2 or 5.

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 06:37:09 — Link

Item Name: Firecracker

Effect(s): When a pet is exploring an island, this item makes a loud noise that scares away one monster.  (The player chooses which monster.)  This is used to clear out a high level monster which is blocking access to the rest of the island or a treasure chest.

Price: Found as a random spawn on islands and given with quest rewards.

Other: The number of Firecrackers in the player's inventory would need to be visible on the exploration screen.

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 13:04:08 — Link

You know how this person said the Marble on the explore map looked like sugar cubes?

Well, it looks like salt licks to me. So how about  having a salt licks item.

From Wikipedia: " In an ecosystem, salt/mineral licks often occur naturally, providing the sodium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and zinc required in the springtime for bone, muscle and other growth in deer and other wildlife".

Since a lot of pets here do seem to suffer from weak bones and muscles, perhaps salt licks could improve their health?

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 04:05:48 — Link

Item Name: Inducing Potion
Effects: Insta-births a pet, with the effect that the mother cannot be impregnated again for 24 hours.
Price: Anywhere between 3/7 Gold Coins
Other: N/A

* Winter is coming *

• DragonSage
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 23:39:22 — Link

Item Name: Magic Seed
Effects: Allows a single mating beyond the limit
Price: 10-15 Gold
Other: Can only be used once by a particular pet

Item Name: Genetic Gamble 
Effects: Only half of the parents' genes are inherited, the rest are random.
Price: 20 Gold
Other: Must be used at the time of the breeding,

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 18:43:16 — Link

Item name: Switching Potion 

Effect(s): Switches a random dominant gene with it's resessive    

Any price suggestion: 4 GC- it's a bit better than a Mutagen, but still a gamble.

Other: Would only work if pet has a trait with both dominant and resessive genes researched. Otherwise, a message would pop up saying "Pet does not have a dominant and resessive gene of the same trait researched!"

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-25 01:38:01 — Link

Item name: Breeder's Apple

Effect(s): The pet gains an extra 5 breedings from their original limit. Limit 5 per pet (or not)

Any price suggestion? 10 GC at the least. Probably even more.

Other: This probably isn't the best idea, but it would help a lot :3

Hey everyone!

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 07:02:19 — Link

Item name: Youth Potion

Effect(s): The pet is given the skin of a baby pet with the same natural coloration.

Any price suggestion? 5 GC

Other: I just really like some of the baby skins, and would appreciate being able to keep my pets having them. It'd have to be less expensive than a Rainbow Jar due to the lack of variety for the Youth Potion.

#33507 on Aywas

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-05 09:12:08 — Link

Item name: Blueprint: Gene lab

Effect(s): Well, obviously, you have to buy or find it first, then build it. Kinda like the mutagen, it picks a random gene and changes it to its recessive for 500 silver :)

Any price suggestion? Uhm...40k inthe state store maybe? Or 20 GC in premium store, I dunno.

I guess it could be just an item, too. Like the mutagen.

Item name: Expand Portal Scroll

Effect(s): Increases the limit of islands that can be located by 5

Any price suggestion? 10GC

Hey everyone!

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 06:29:11 — Link

Item name: Chrysalis Amulet

Effect(s): When applied to a pet, all exp gained is stored in the amulet. Each amulet will only hold a maximum amount of exp, after which it must be discharged. Upon being discharged, the exp stored in the amulet will be applied to other creatures.

Any price suggestion?: NO. **IF**   this were to be added, I would very much want it to be a rare drop found randomly in prize chests while Exlporing. This item should not, under any circumstances, be sold in any shop.

Other: There are several reasons for my suggesting this. First of all, once pets are capped level-wise, it would be incredibly nice to be able to use any potential EXP gains they get for something. Considering how long it takes to get a pet to level 50, I think once someone accomplishes that they have earned this at least. Secondly, I would very much like to see some unique, special items obtainable only via Explore. It might breath some life back into this feature. In tandem with making Explore even more exciting, it also has the potential to have a positive affect on the economy. Items available nowhere else but explore are one of the few key elements still missing from this game. This would be a truly exceptional first step in what I hope is not the end of unique "Explore Only" item additions. A couple of notes about the use of the item. While I would ideally like to see these crystal amulets as a reusable item with a 2-3 days cool-down after each discharge, if the were made more common I suppose it would be ok if they were destroyed after a limited number of uses. My idea is to have them be exceptionally rare, maybe 1:100 chance to find one in each chest. That is why I would like for them to be permanent. Also, do not in any way modify the EXP going in. I realize that this would potentially allow someone to level a pet considerably from one amulet, but that is the reason behind setting a maximum capacity (max number of EXP) that the amulet can hold and also for the cool-down. This is item is supposed to be powerful enough to make players want it, without being horribly OP. I believe that balance can be achieved with the suggested checks & balances. Also, a warning should be displayed that there is no "partial discharge" for the amulet - that is to say, once the amulet is discharged, ALL of the exp contained is transferred to the target pet, so any surplus EXP will be lost if the target pet does not need all of the EXP in the amulet to reach max level. It would be incredibly nice if this amulet got its own usage page which would tell you how much EXP the potential target pet needs to obtain max level to reduce/negate the chance that over-application is accidentally done. While we're on the topic of max EXP, I would like to suggest a cap of 1-3k. I personally think 1k would be fair, but please do not exceed 3k. We're trying to make using higher-level pets in Explore useful for leveling, not give people a way to instantly max all of their pets, after all. >,O 1k is just almost enough to get a brand new level 1 pet to level 14. I think that, with the current cap of level 50, this is solidly satisfactory. You may also wish to impose a new status effect, "recent chrysalis use", so that the pet cannot benefit from an amulet discharge more than once in 24-48 hours. At some point, people will inevitably accrue more than one of these, and this will control the use of them as far as gains for specific individual pets. I would like to say that I already have an idea of what I want this item to look like; I've actually got a base for it already drawn up- though it is an incredibly rough draft. As an aside, I have several ideas that may require some slight modification to the pet profile page to be integrated in an ideal manner. Would it be possible to apply small icons next to the pet's name on their profile page to display currently active status-affecting items? It would, ideally, need to be done for this suggestion, so that a player could tell at a glance if the pet was wearing an amulet or not. I would be happy to provide a visual representation of this idea if you like, just let me know.

Another aside: Is this thread only for suggestions dealing with GC? My God, there are almost no suggestions that do not involve that currency. Come on, people, can we have some ideas that will not require spending real money in the future to obtain them? Don't forget that, while you may be able to obtain GC now, that will not always be the case, and the game balance should not be disturbed by items in the Cash Shop. -_-

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-24 04:37:44 — Link

Item name: Vitality Elixir or Aphrodisiac Potion

Effect(s): Resets a pets breedings to 0 (maintains descendant list, but the pet will now be able to breed once more after reaching their maximum amount of breedings)

Any price suggestion? 10-20g

Other: If it can be set so this only works on pets that are no longer able to breed that would be great.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-15 19:31:26 — Link

Item name: Toolkit/ Toolbox

Effect(s): Has a certain number of slots and allows you to bring a specified amount of each useful item in it.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Scuba Gear

Effect(s): For land pets to travel underwater.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Mine Bomb

Effect(s): Explodes stones blocking the map.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Fishing Pole

Effect(s): Allows pets (non-aquatic) to fish on the Island Maps. Sometimes even capture golems or wild aquatic pets.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Land Trapper

Effect(s): Opposite of the Fishing Pole.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Raft Scheme

Effect(s): Allows pets to cross the nonchalant waters to reach the unreachable parts of the island. Minimum of "x" chances per raft. (Although some pets can fly, why not enable them to cross the water? Would need a little extra coding.)

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Groomer's Luck

Effect(s): Enhances anything(that you usually see in grooming) like Fragrance, Stench, Sharp Claws, etc.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Calcium Deposit

Effect(s): Temporarily enhances genes like Fragile Bones, etc.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Vitamin Capsule

Effect(s): Temporarily enhances (just like real vitamins)

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Deck of Playing Cards

Rotates and changes throughout the months.

Effect(s): Recieve a random stack of  'cards' -

1. Every stack of cards has 4 properties: Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, and Spades.

2. Every property does something special and give a small temporary bonus effect in any useful category of gameplay.

3. Each number: Gives an enhancement based on its property.

Kings and Queens give something extra ( a  rather handsome coin pouch, stash, or a  random bonus item)

There are 4 types of Aces(of trades) to obtain:

1. Ace of Architects(Effects): __insert name___ is feeling rather constructive! Will use only use the bare minimal amount of materials for Blueprints!

2. Ace of Artisans(Effects): Pet is feeling super devious, and has the need for arts and expression! Will use only a the bare minimal amount of materials to craft a selected Scheme!

3. Ace of Exploration Effects(s):

4. Ace of Concentration Effect(s): (energy)?... (ran out of ideas).

Jack of all Trades(Heroic) Effect(s): Pet is super studious, focused, and, courageous for battle! All characteristics have been majorly and temporarily increased.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Snacks?

Effect(s): Increases energy.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Herbal Stimulant

Effect(s): A special concoction that temporarily increases the chances of collecting berries, fruits, soybeans, sunflower seeds, vermillion ect by  % for "x" amount of time - as inspired by the phoenix. A stackable effect.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Greed Stimulant

Effect(s): A special concoction that temporarily increases the chances of collecting (and hoarding) gemstones by % for x amount of time! Warning: May attract Fool's Gold. - As inspired by the dragon. A stackable effect.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Super Stealth Stimulant

Effect(s): A special concoction that temporarily increases the chances of dodging / critical strike, and advancing at a faster pace through Island Explorations, dungeons, arenas, battles, and the like by % for x amount of time -as inspired by the Puma. A stackable effect.

(You can see where I'm going with these stimulants)

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Frozen / Immortal Hourglass

Effect(s): A place to store unused status effects and hold time still(which seems like forever!)

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Bounty(#)

Effect(s): Side quests/Events to capture Warlocks and the like, with achievements to obtain, exp, items, and out bounty rewards.

Example 1:

Bounty(#)

WANTED: Warlock ____insert name here____

FOR: ___ insert ruckus here____

Beast Keepers and Mages alike! There has been a sudden stir in the wild and untamed pets throughout Europa, and the portals are now flowing with a strange dark energy. Enveloping the islands, shrouding them in complete darkness, the portals are now giving way, and less and less islands can't seem to be located due to the current  disruption. This is the first task that will require the help of everyone together to clear the islands by the masses, and make what is hidden come back to their sense and into light.

Reward: ___insert rewards here____

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Flask

Effect(s): Allows one free dip in the Sanctuary / water source to store a full amount of energie's worth of refreshment for later use without disrupting the actual source flow or daily use of the Sanctuary.

Any price suggestion:

Item name: Water Purifier

Effect(s): Completely cleanses the water taken from unknown sources to store into a flask.

Any price suggestion:

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla