Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < ~ The Flea Market ~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-09 20:49:07 — Link

Sales and requested breedings are temporarily closed while I work on my own projects.

This message will be removed when I am taking orders again.

Welcome to the Flea Market!

May 2018 FleaMarket Index by RavensMourn

The flea market offers top quality pets that will add strength to your stables and make exploration a breeze. You can also get a fast boost to the genetic quality of your stables, and go on to breed your own good quality pets with much less hassle. With a variety species to choose from and flexible payment methods why not order your perfect pet today?

May 2018 FleaMarket Page by RavensMourn

Payment and Ordering

Flea Market May 2018 Payments by RavensMourn

You can purchase your pet in several methods. Either the listed amount of silver paid upon private sale, or in exchange for certain premium, warlock, or island items. The amount of items varies depending on the value of the pet, but is generally one to one swap.

Flea Market Order Button by RavensMourn

Due to owning the kami seaonal triad all pets born in my stables recieve a permanent bonus to all their characteristics, making them even stronger than usual. If your request results in twins upon breeding due to Carpo's presence, you will recieve both offspring for the price of one.   

Specific colors of offspring can not be guarenteed.
Deviancy of offspring can not be guarenteed.
Recessive genes of the offspring can not be guarenteed.

5/28/2018     345822 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• emeraldwolfgirl
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-10 04:30:25 — Link

Would you trade pets for items IE: mutagen, amnesia potion, rainbow jar, cactus melon, dragon ivy, nut pea, fish eggs etc.

Don't worry about failures, worry about what you miss when you don't try.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-10 07:39:58 — Link

My pets for your items? I'm always open to such trades.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• HellsDementedAngel
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-14 10:47:08 — Link

I have several Positive Starred pets You can look through them if you want. and then send me a name for the ones that you might want.

The abyss awaits us all

http://k-kagutsuchi-industries.weebly.com/about.html

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-16 21:18:27 — Link

Updated and edited.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-17 01:17:43 — Link

I'm rather curious as to how some of your pumas have a greater than 100% fail rate...

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-18 00:20:47 — Link

They are far more likely to lose many battles than win a single one. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 19:51:40 — Link

Updated and completely revamped. This thread is re-used from my pre-haitus days.

• Turtle_tail
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-17 18:39:23 — Link

can I purchase any deviants? Unicorn please, and gender has no limits.

Image result for anime warrior cats riverspirit456Blue star is the best.

• Aerot
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-28 03:54:55 — Link

I'd like to buy a dragon C1 Model

what items would you like for it?

Image result for morgiana gif

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Terms and Conditions | FAQ | Contact Us | Staff
© 2012-2017 BeastKeeper.com. All rights reserved.
12 Users Online