Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 59 60 61 ... 74 75 | Next »

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-02 00:03:40 — Link

I figured that since Tundra was closed, there was no reason not to go as far as I could! 

... That and I'm too stubborn for my own good sometimes.

The unicorn stuck at level 10 is honestly more frustrating, but then she doesn't have a high-powered attack; she's only there at all because I threw every good pet that wasn't busy onto the Tundra when the event was ending, just to see what I could manage with them. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-08 17:49:08 — Link

Turn №1
Your opponent produces pleasant odour.
You were hit for 54 damage!
You are blinded by the magic of the horn. You miss the turn!
You use Bite
Your opponent uses countermove!
Turn №2
You were hit for 56 damage!
Turn №3
You were hit for 62 damage!
Turn №4
You were hit for 42 damage!
Turn №5
You lost!

So uh magic horn might be broken. What are the odds a 30% chance move triggers three times in a row?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-09 00:04:09 — Link

2.7%

So... possible if very unlikely. My condolences. 

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-18 20:52:18 — Link

Not exactly a BK rant, but a rant nonetheless... I had a slight computer disaster and about 24 of my breed bases were lost. ;_; All those fancy pegasus and qilins and such. Months of drawing wasted! I'm such an idiot for not backing all those files up properly.

So uh, guess I'll be absent on BK for a while more, as I desperately try to scribble stuff and catch up with where I was. *sigh* Was only a few days away from finishing the last one, and then planned to take a break and carry on breeding perfect gryphs here.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-19 03:38:22 — Link

Aww.  That's awful, Marans, but I shall hold down the gryph fort until you can return.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-21 00:33:07 — Link

Aww no, that must be really horrible. :'(

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-23 04:07:53 — Link

I'm so sorry, Marans. That's so awful and frustrating. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-27 18:36:11 — Link

When you start to make stable space by sending off un-needed pets but you start finding new breeding pairs to try and end up with the same amount of stable slots as you started with. Why does this always happen.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-28 12:28:34 — Link

My only spare pets are perfect unicorns. I can't bring myself to pound them.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-11 21:41:16 — Link

Throdama levelling is painful. And cockatrices. I have so many cockatrices that are sitting at levels 1-5 perpetually. I am tempted to get a premium subscription just so I can send them to the arena en masse, but that costs as much as a squad and I would rather have the squad. Or more stable space. 

And in retrospect I should've spent my colored eggs on pink fish eggs, rather than yellow. I'll know better next time, I guess! (I was thinking of what would be useful for my relatively-complete lykos project, rather than what I actually need now for my throdama. And cockatrices. Poor cockatrices, always getting forgotten...)

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-12 03:08:36 — Link

I hear you on the Throdama leveling, and even when throwing them in the arena usually they just become free exp (unless you're talking about morph). But a perfect worker Thromada isn't so much better than an average pet with decent genes.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-14 00:36:49 — Link

Yeah, they really suffer from the lack of fancy combo moves. About all they can have is Counterstrike--they're even less flashy than unicorns. 

Also, I really miss Tireless Heart when I'm not working with lykoi. It helps so much. 

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-15 12:49:28 — Link

Yeah, I usually keep a count of the energy in my head when manually training in the arena, so sometimes when I'm not battling Lykos I become surprised when it says I'm out of energy and then remember oh, yeah 10 energy. It really makes the difference when leveling.

On that token, *sigh* I really need to breed me some more decent Tireless Heart Lykos for the battling charts, I think I have about 2/3 more weeks worth of good Lykoi left and I don't want to just repeatedly battle lvl 50 Lykos. But the space needed... and as a result, the gold needed. Plus, I really want to build up more squads and I still have to keep gold left over because I hate playing without a premium subscription. And I hate getting rid of pets...

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-16 07:00:22 — Link

My rival!

I have definitely had that problem, although right now it's more the opposite--I'm trying to get particular appearance+gene combos for squads, so I've got a surplus right now. I don't like to keep level 50s battling either; it seems like a waste, and anyway sometimes there won't be any beasts waiting in the arena at a particular level, so it's good to have a range.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-17 01:06:55 — Link

Forgot to refresh the pet I wanted before going through the portal; turned out the active one was in my gladiator tab instead. So I lost five energy (five potential victories!) for that pet, and also wasted an island on a low-level pet that didn't need any of the special buildings. Argh. 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 59 60 61 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla