Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 58 59 60 ... 74 75 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-10 01:50:16 — Link

Yus make a dev blog! I want to see all these amazing gryphony things you speak of. Your BK buddies will get first dibs on testing it out right right?
and get a head start against all the noobs in order to make best gryphons first and destroy them all mwuahahaha!. 

Oh on a random note you still want to do that female skin? I've got that gryphon with two breath copies I offered still sitting around just incase :P 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-10 18:32:01 — Link

Turn №1
You use Bite
Your opponent uses countermove!
Your scales blocked the attack!
Turn №2
You use Bite
You dealt 174 damage!
You use Fire Strike!
You were hit for 140 damage!
Turn №3
You use Bite
Turn №4
You use Bite
Turn №5
You use Bite
Your opponent dodged the attack.
Turn №6
You use Bite
You were hit for 80 damage!
Turn №7
You use Bite
Your opponent dodged the attack.
Your move overcame your opponent's move!
Turn №8
You use Bite
Turn №9
You use Bite
Turn №10
You use Bite
You were hit for 106 damage!
You lost!

GAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-10 19:30:51 — Link

Yep, they're pissiing of sometimes. Also, I have good day today. I've got dobule yellow/Red owl roc! Yes ...

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-11 04:48:51 — Link

still no DDs

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Bunne
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-13 01:45:24 — Link

That feeling when you finally find an Etelia on level 10, then your pet uses Song of Peace to defeat it. Gah!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-13 12:20:26 — Link

You pressed the wrong button, or did you use auto fighting?

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-14 02:04:22 — Link

Argh! I'm on stinking lvl 8 on the tundra for the second time and still, no way to breed my etila(I can't spell at the moment)

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• Bunne
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-23 07:40:05 — Link

Why do people sit on the Portal and not collect the daily item? 2 days in a row now. What's the point? Bleh......

Re: Song of Peace
I used the auto-mode. And forgot to use the Song before fighting an Etelia. Drat! It is tough switching between pets with song and those without. Gets confusing lol

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-23 09:52:00 — Link

:)

I use elemental pets mostly. My symurghs aren't good enough to take etelia I think.

I think during Tundra they want the liquid vermillion. I've been leaving the battlefield alone mainly because I already have a lot of vermillion to sell and wanted to give other people a chance.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-02 03:00:34 — Link

Argh, I just used the wrong pet to build a building (similar names). I don't have many buildings left! I was going ot use it for one of my squad pets, she could use the research points and the exp! And instead it's wasted on a pet that is already level 50. Again, argh. 

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-17 05:25:00 — Link

I went away for months, am back THREE DAYS, and I'm already out of vermillion.  Sigh...

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-23 00:14:26 — Link

I lost track of the time and forgot to battle my gladiators. I could've gotten one or two of them into the top ten, but alas. I could've used those gold coins. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-21 16:52:13 — Link

Inn

Attracts different visitors. Every visitor gives you a certain bonus. A visitor brings you 50 per day while he stays at your inn.

1400 Travelling Merchant stays at your inn now. This guest is going to rest here for another 1 days.

Offers a random item for trade.

If my inn can fit 1400 merchants than surely it can fit one vagabond and one travelling magician.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-29 23:29:06 — Link

Alas, there was no green portal on level 31. 

I now have two pets left on tundra: his great-grandma, stalled out facing a portal guardian at level 21, who might eventually advance to level 22 if I give her a month or two; and the nice but not really exploration-geared unicorn that I threw onto Tundra at the end of the event on a whim, now facing two etelia at level 10 and continually stymied by them. At this rate, that unicorn will still be there when Tundra opens up again. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-30 23:08:29 — Link

I got to the point where I felt that going above level 18 was a bit pointless, but I'd try anyway because of all the false starts.

Getting to level 6 and not finding a portal like four times in a row was terrible.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 58 59 60 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla