Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 75 76 77 | Next »

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-27 01:27:24 — Link

JamieDouglas90 (#99965) wrote:

Maybe it's as simple as those two have "Friends in high places"? I mean since I imagine if those 2 were banned from the battlefield for a good 365, the game might weould revive again. So maybe no one cares about the game and is fine with those 2 having taken it down for the most part.

I can understand the anger, if one cares about a game or has fun at it, only to see it relentlessly ruined by a couple cheaters, it can be difficult to stick around. Just try to push forward and enjoy what you can and make some head-way as best you can. 

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-28 02:09:57 — Link

Well, I can see why most everyone leaves, the fun factor doesn't last long when dealing with those 2 cheaters. Both Sheliak and Ismial or whatever their names are, get boring real fast. Theres not much yotu can do against such long term explotation and cheating, they've used the benefits of thoise cheats to create stuff nmo legit player can really compete against. So I can see why the game's just fizzled out, even I'm getting bored with the situatioin.  

I am the New Born Beastmaster

• JamieDouglas90
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-28 03:36:54 — Link

DeclanBraith (#99880) wrote:

Well, I can see why most everyone leaves, the fun factor doesn't last long when dealing with those 2 cheaters. Both Sheliak and Ismial or whatever their names are, get boring real fast. Theres not much yotu can do against such long term explotation and cheating, they've used the benefits of thoise cheats to create stuff nmo legit player can really compete against. So I can see why the game's just fizzled out, even I'm getting bored with the situatioin.  

I feel you. I started to buy ghold to support the game recently but then thought it was inappropriate considering no one is left who seems to care about those exploiters. I also have felt the "never mind just give it up to them and move on" feeling as well. Shame, but we'll see how I feel as it goes along, for now I'll keep trying to make something about those ywo parts of the game. Arena and Battlefield a bit of fun.

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-28 10:10:32 — Link

It is frustrating. I agre as well, giving money to the game is not really an option if no one is going to anything about those exploiters. It may indeed get so boring that as with everyone else, just give up on  the Battlefield part of the game since I suppose it's been designated just a private game, or at least that part of the game for just those 2 creeps. Maybe karma will take care of them in real life sometime. 

As for anything else, as I said before I think. Don't buy anything from either of them (Not that they have to sell anything anyway), don't breed with any of their animals, and don't place any animals in the arena over level 44. That's all I know to do as far as not interacting with them, and I guess in the end, if it does get too bothersome, don't bother feeding them on the battlefield, It's not like anyone can go against their Expliot squads. They've had years of exploitng the resources to make them so it's near pointless to do anything. But , that's all I know to do is the non-interaction things I mentioned, at least you won't be feeding them on any of the top lists that way.  

• Miaooo
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-30 03:26:02 — Link

I'm pretty sure you actually get silver for every challenger you beat while on one of the 4 zones, so there goes my plan of just brute forcing battlefield. I gotta say though, mirror island is weird as hell. There's literally one user on there.

One thing about battlefield though, it's really mostly chance, as long as you have good genes. In my opinion, either use theory of chaos, deadly frost/demios and phobos or hold the line, have a few pets with 3 or 4-point tactics (blizzard, fire strike, acid strike) and a pet with second breath. I recommend counterstrike pets for theory of chaos and unicorns or symurghs for hold the line, just don't put an unbridled attack pet with hold the line. Overall though, just mix and match a good set of tactics and don't attack unless you're sure you can win if you don't want the other player to gain silver from your loss.

The part you said about using the exploits to make squads, it really doesn't have much to do with the exploits. (I mean if you're too lazy to breed good pets you can just go to the auctions and find a few pets with good genes for a makeshift squad, it's actually not that bad; it's on par with the 'elite' squads, sometimes even better. That's what I did (I'm lazy..) at the start) So I guess you can use that to your advantage and make a squad designated for clearing out as much of the island as possible.

Je suis uno banana. Don't question me should you wish to avoid becoming even more confusturated.

• ChrisWebb
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-30 06:51:40 — Link

Yes and notice that Sheliak doesn't touch they other cheater Ismail on the mirror. It's like they have a deal about it or something OR are the same person. 

I've notice how that Sheliak now puts exactly 9-10 of his exploit cheat beasts in the arena to take all the spots. I don't think I've seen such a shady cheat being so obvious in a game ever. I mean that person literally doesn't care at all, nor that other one either to be honest, but that one is the worst. I've played games for 20 years and never seen anyone so in your face about it. I do think something has to be goiing on behind the scenes. Both of them would have been banned or repromanded from every single game I've ever played doing what they've been allowed to do without Impunity.

As for Squads and exploits, the vast amount of resources those 2 have amassed from straight up cheating/exploiting for such a long time is what allows them to have so many squads (Gold they get from the constant taking of all the top list spots to buy squad slots and stable expansions) and Vermillion and silver (To open the genes so the beast becomes its full potential, to pay for breedings, and especially to feed all those animals without having to sit on the islands exploring 24-7 for food and vermillion.  Vermillion is very important in this game and very hard to get without just sitting on the battlefield spots for years and running everyone else off so you don't have to explore for it. So yes you can sit and breed good animals, but opening the gene slots takes a LOT of vermillion, and they've ensured no one else can get any for years now. 

Those 2 have basically just worn people down to the point of giving up.  The amount of exploring one has to do to feed their animals and come up with vermillion to have fun breeding is pretty taxing.and can wear you out.

I think russ said it best, both the battlefield and the arena can be fixed with almost NO code changing at all, very little. Make another arena, Leave the current  Arena: for  lvl 1-49 and add another one called "Collosium" or something for only lvl 50 animals. The Battleifled? Just add 4-5 new mirror tabs, no code change required, just add 5 new mirror fields so more people can compete and have room for a larger playerbase. You could also make a rule about an account only having 3 active squads across all battlefields allowed. Even if you don't want to enforce that rule though, just adding 5 new mirrors would give players more interest and chances to get some bonus materials. It's really not hard to solve these problems with the game at all and would not take hardly any code changes. IF you wanted to.Those are pretty simple answers right there, and I do believe they would work to improve the reputation of the game and be more fun for all. At least in the meantime.  

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-04 15:16:11 — Link

The Cheater Sheliak is an Angry little exploiter now, he can't win without cheating so he's started taking all the spots now. LOL.I figured he's get tiured of having to actually PLAY so he's bringing them all out. IU hope Karma gives him what he deserves in real life sooner rather than later. 

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-04 15:49:11 — Link

RhiannonDaxx (#28951) wrote:

The Cheater Sheliak is an Angry little scum now, he can't win without cheating so he's started taking all the spots now. LOL.I figured he's get tiured of having to actually PLAY so he's bringing them all out. IU hope Karma gives him what he deserves in real life sooner rather than later. 

Yes I noticed that. As we all discussed when we came back and started this little test, I figured it would go in only a couple of directions. First call the two cheater/exploiters out publically, see if the Admin would ban or attack us for doing so OR do something about those two or the situation as a whole. Didn't happen so that was moot.,

Second direction, the two exploit cheaters Iamel and Sheliak one or both, would find it interesting for a short while to "Play" the game since there is NOTHING that can be done against them and they know it, they have 80+ squads each, so even if someone gets on the map they can bash them over and over one exploited squad after another until they knock them off. SO they would MAYBE play around for a very short time, maybe even allow someone else to sit on a spot for a short while. That Sheliak cheat did exactly that (Cheaters are so predictable). Once hjowever they got bored of actually having to log in everyday (Food payment and having to knock people off the map) they would then bombard and harass the players who are knocking THEM off the map and drive them back off until they give up and leave them to once again be able to log in once every week or twio safely knowing they are sitting on all the spots and sucking up all the resources without even playing.

Sheliak is very irritated now, he's got people actually winning against him and making him have to play everyday to bombard the squads off the map.This got BORING QUICK (As we can see) now and so he will, AS PREDICTED bombard the map with his 80+ exploit super squads in the hopes he can go back to just logging in once a month and knowing no one else is even playing the game as those 2 have ran everyone off. SO his current behavior is not a suprise, I'm actually surprised it took him 2-3 weeks to say "Enough of this" and retake the map.

As for Iamel. His test will come next, it will priobably go the same way, as they are either a team or the same person which would explain why Sheliak has not went to the mirror and challenged Iamel once. This is all very very sick, and shameful as an online game, personally I've never seen anything like it. So as we all discussed, Sheliak is doing exactly what we expected in the exact timeline we expected it. I predict Iamel willl suddenly "Wake up" when his turn comes. And He'll act just like Sheliak, I believe there is a reason for that as well. 

Here's the rub though, despite both of their cheating and exploiting this game into their opwn private game, they WILL both be logging in EVERY SINGLE DAY and being forced to actually PLAY the game whether they like it or not SOON until they STOP. We can be as stubborn legit and they are stubborn cheaters.

Since the admin won't do anything about it. We will at least do that much. Despite it being futile. They have cheated this game into a private little game for just those 2 people (Or one person). But they'll at least be paying some of that silver on food everyday from now on.

• ChrisWebb
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-04 17:15:45 — Link

Old Saying Say. "Cheaters Gotta Cheat" It's why they're so predictable as you have illustrated. Text book, Play book.Obvious. Rediculous and Not as bit surprisng. It's like watching a show you've seen 100 times, you know every word. They literally cannot help it. It's no different than a Criminal Mind, he cannot think any other way. 

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-04 23:57:46 — Link

Sheliak and Lamel are two different people. I know for sure that Lamel has worked hard to get her squads on there. She admitted herself it was hard when she first started, and kept getting kicked off the map, but she didn't let that stop her. A reason why no one attacks the mirror is that it takes nearly a day for your squad to reach the mirror island, and if you get kicked, you'll have to start all over again. I hate it, but it is an advantage to have. Might be a little frustrating that you get kicked off the map as soon as you land, and I certainantly have been, but there is no use getting mad at them. The mods won't do anything and so the best we can do is get better, learn their squad tactics, find the best combo.  Don't waste your time getting mad at people and instead find their strategies and use it to beat them.  I know this is an unpopular opinion, expecially in this thread, but you guys really have to give sheliak and lamel a chance. 

@chriswebb "I've notice how that Sheliak now puts exactly 9-10 of his exploit cheat beasts in the arena to take all the spots. I don't think I've seen such a shady cheat being so obvious in a game ever. I mean that person literally doesn't care at all, nor that other one either to be honest, but that one is the worst. I've played games for 20 years and never seen anyone so in your face about it. I do think something has to be goiing on behind the scenes. Both of them would have been banned or repromanded from every single game I've ever played doing what they've been allowed to do without Impunity."

It's not that  hard to take top spots. I've certaintly done so. All you need is a pet that can win a majority of it's battles and you logging on twice a day to send them to the arena. I noticed people were complaining about level 50 pets taking over, but that doens't matter. If you pet is good and fights in the arena often, you have a good chance of getting on the list.  Or you can use brute force. Before I took top spots, I send every single one of my battle pets to the arena. I probably had 60-80 pets fighting all at once, and only 10-15 of them actually made it to the top of the list. 

Chaos is the game and we must play to win.

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-05 00:40:31 — Link

Incorrect, they didn't "Work hard" they found an exploit (and yes, an exploit is a cheat). That being, get the top spots on the lists, make all that premium gold without supporting the game financially, get 80+ squads and bombard the maps so no one can ever get resources OR gold to follow them. They just happened to do it FIRST and therefore once it was done, no one else could do it. Not with the mechanics needed for this game (Lots of silver for feeding pets and lots of vermillion to breed and reveal genetics).

I find your defense strange, which is I guess how they got away with it so long, everyone left and those who stayed don't care to play that part of the game..But tell me,  How many resources do you need after sitting on ALL the spots for YEARS without pause? NEITHER of them would need silver, gold or vermillion for the next 5 years if they never set foot on the battlefield or explored an island again.You have to know that. So the point for then never allowing other players to play those major parts of the game besides exploring and breeding is what then? They certainly don't NEED it? So It is to run everyone off the game, make it a private game for mostly those 2 (Unless you just want to piddle around with occasional breeding project)? You do know this game has sat nearly dead for HUGE periods of time right? And you do know why right? Have you ever asked any noobs why they leave once they see the situation? 

So any idea that those 2 have the game's best interest at heart is a joke. It is also why you've not seen either of them step into this thread. Because there is no response to the truth. (except nanny nanny boo boo) Aside from ignoring it and continuing to do what you always have with impunity and a shoulder shrug. (Which I guess IS "Nanny nanny boo boo LOL)

I do know one thing though, none of our group are going to exploit and cheat the flawed mechanics just to try to "Do what they do then". Why? because that's not why any of us play this game and we don't want to run folks off, create a horrible negative atmosphere for people who want a chance to play the game fully or "exploit too".  We actually LIKE it, and want it to continue to exist. But no one is gonna financially support a game major parts of are comletely cut off and unplayable fairly. IN this thread there are several fixes we all thought of that would take little effort and almost no coding changes to accomplish. It's all neither here nor there, it is what it is. 

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-05 01:29:55 — Link

BobbyMcGee (#29361) wrote:

Why? because that's not why any of us play this game and we don't want to run folks off, create a horrible negative atmosphere for people who want a chance to play the game fully or "exploit too".  We actually LIKE it, and want it to continue to exist. But no one is gonna financially support a game major parts of are comletely cut off and unplayable fairly. IN this thread there are several fixes we all thought of that would take little effort and almost no coding changes to accomplish. It's all neither here nor there, it is what it is. 

What do you mean, they didn't work hard? Do you think they just woke up one day, logged into their account, and magically found 200 battle-pets and 1000 gold coins in their account? They probably spent at least a year breeding and experimenting, finding the best pets and gene combos. This cannot be done by cheating. I agree, they are hoarding some valuable materials, but I have sufficient vermillion and nearly 2 million silver from just exploring. 

You say that you enjoy the game. This game is mainly for breeding. The battlefield and arena are just add-ons, to make players have more breeding projects/goals to work for. Its not like Lamel or Sheliak are dominating the pet trades or breeding offers, and even if you argue so, they are adding to the gene pool and helping players breed better pets. 

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-05 01:33:18 — Link

Hey, I do like that idea, "It may be futile but at least make them log in every day and spend that silver for all those pets". LMAO. Sometimes all you can do is be an irritant. But It is better than doing nothing.

@Tiger

I think he means they didn't support the game for those squads, they just janked the top lists for awhile and got the gold to make 80+ squads. THEN took over the battlefield and ran everyone off and NEVER LEFT.. Very stingy and not very nice towards players OR the game.We've all bred nice pets, and boy is it hard without a million vermillion like they've just sat and collected without playing the game for quite awhile now. We've all had to do it the hard way.  The silver to feed and the vermillion to reveal genes. Was all he was saying.

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-05 20:56:11 — Link

RhiannonDaxx (#28951) wrote:

Hey, I do like that idea, "It may be futile but at least make them log in every day and spend that silver for all those pets". LMAO. Sometimes all you can do is be an irritant. But It is better than doing nothing.

@Tiger

I think he means they didn't support the game for those squads, they just janked the top lists for awhile and got the gold to make 80+ squads. THEN took over the battlefield and ran everyone off and NEVER LEFT.. Very stingy and not very nice towards players OR the game.We've all bred nice pets, and boy is it hard without a million vermillion like they've just sat and collected without playing the game for quite awhile now. We've all had to do it the hard way.  The silver to feed and the vermillion to reveal genes. Was all he was saying.

It was a good plan and got them what they wanted, at the expense of the game as "Explouit plans" always do, it's the perfect kind of plan cheaters come up with. They scope a game, observe and disect the mechanics, figure out how to manipulate and exploirt the mechanics. Enact the pan and, there ya go. They win, game dies. How nice, who's left now to impress? lmao

Very typical of the nature of "Exploiters and cheaters". No one ever said they aren't slick, smooth and smart. But the one thing are not, is impressive. No one cares, no one's left to care for the most part. So no one to impress with their bounty. 

I am the New Born Beastmaster

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-05 21:33:42 — Link

we could work together and take the battlefield from Sheliak instead of arguing abt it

I took the battlefield portal this morning

« Prev | 1 2 ... 75 76 77 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla