Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 74 75 | Next »

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2024-04-29 23:28:02 — Link

Russaria (#5966) wrote:

No there isn't much to do when the site manager has given up. As far as players, aside from of course giving no financial support. Those Battlefield cheaters have free reiign. SO other than "letting them have it" all you can do is try to keep trying. lol.

As far as the arena and that Brunklebrunt cheater and anyone like them, all you can do is not feed his animals. If you choose a Lvl 50 pet as your active pet and go into the arena you will see that LVL 50 pets are only able to fight lvl 45-50 animals, if there's no animals lvl 45-50 in the arena his animals will just sit there making no points,

So you can choose to NOT enter any of your animals after LVL 44, once they reach lvl 45 you can either use explore, crafting or questing to level them to 50. Or you can.manually choose which animals to fight with your lvl 45-50 animal and not fight his. It takes effort to fight exploit cheaters, whether you take the time to do it or not is of course up to you. 

Nice, I had not considered that. I ado admit it slowed me down and I had to think a minute about how to proceed. I decided any animals 45 or over I would manually choose (On automatic fight of course) the ooponent. Took me a minute to get the hang of it and the flow but it worked. I think I can handle doing that on specific animals I want to train. It adds a little chore to it, but for a good cause LMAO.  

• Miaooo
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-01 01:43:13 — Link

The problem is, what's the solution going to be? I'm pretty sure these people have spent a lot of money on gold coins (for mercenary liscences), so what is admin going to do, take that away? But I do agree that they shouldn't be covering all tiles; if they really want to they can just have like four squads trying for each of the zones; covering pretty much every tile, especially the border ones just makes it harder for starter players to join battlefield (I tried in my first month with a mid-ish squad and just gave up and bought 4 lykoi after saving enough money). Battlefield isn't that bad though, you could have, like, a level 1 GP0 lykos, maybe even with degeneration, but if the lykos has ice breath and ice aura then boom that's a good battlefield pet. I only have two squads, but as long as you put good pets and tactics in your squad, you should be fine in battlefield; I have gotten to the vermillion zones a few times (though not the portal).

As for the owner, uh, I'm pretty sure Angel is in Ukraine, so with the war and everything...

The arena is just... broken. Personally, I don't think the arena should have any level 50 pets; you can get away with like a level 49 because maybe you just want to level up the pet, but the level 50's are there plainly for rankings.

I've mentioned this before, it's basically a vicious cycle because getting in battlefield chart means getting gold coins which can in turn be used to purchase mercenary liscences. Honestly, this might be the main reason this game feels dead.

Je suis uno banana. Don't question me should you wish to avoid becoming even more confusturated.

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-02 13:45:09 — Link

Miaooo (#97648) wrote:

The problem is, what's the solution going to be? I'm pretty sure these people have spent a lot of money on gold coins (for mercenary liscences), so what is admin going to do, take that away? 

I would, but this is why. Purchases make logs and can be checked. If you've paid attention to the weekly chart for a while (When it doesn't time out). youre talking about the explouters getting 60-70 gold a week, sometimes less and sometimes more but on average. They can buy a squad license every week and DID and HAVE and without one single penny towards support of the game. Then when you factor in their attitudes, locking out the playerbase from the Battlefield, hoarding the VM spots for years now and (Like you described) blocking the 2 battleifelds from almost anyone ever even entering it, much less taking one of the 4 king tiles.  ALL while knowing and watching it run 98% of the playerbase away and stopping the game in it's tracks for the most part. Yet even exposed publically they could care less. Does that sound like people who care about buying premium coins with real money and supporting the game or the admin?

No account should be alowed more than 3 aquads on the battlefield in total (That inclues BOTH battlefields). And sadly, I have to agree about the level 50's in the arena, I think having lvl 50 gladitors are cool. A small group you try to make the ranking with, but since it's so abused, like children, you have to take it away from everyone to stop the unfair exploiters who would then be kinda "ruinging it for eveyone" but as you said, what else can be done since they won't stop on their own for the sake of the game. Accounts could have as many squads as they want, just no more than 3 on the battlefield at any given time. Small things could be done, fair players just have to join together as best they can, my little no pets in the arena 45 or over is actually appearing to work LOL.At least I know I'm not feeding their rankings. So t makes me feel better and doing my part to do"Something" in the face of it all. lol. . 

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-02 14:00:40 — Link

Well I read all this and agree. I don't mind manually training, exploring or going in to the arena and choosing oppnents for lvl 45+ animals as a means to not assit the exploitation. A seperate arena for just LVL 50's would be cool imo. Maybe some kind of rule, like only 4-5 lvl 50's allowed in the regular arena. OR, I guess the simplest, change the rewards to top 10 beastkeeprs instead of specific animals.

All these suggestions would take game code changes though. At least here at this game, Some games have playerbases that police themselves and moderators who watch for rulebreakers and no code changes would be needed. I have a feeling this game isn't one of those places though. :-). In the end though, if someone with sanction powers could enfjorce those rules, no changing of the code would be needed. 

I am the New Born Beastmaster

• Miaooo
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-03 00:13:26 — Link

Russaria (#5966) wrote:
I would, but this is why. Purchases make logs and can be checked. If you've paid attention to the weekly chart for a while (When it doesn't time out). youre talking about the explouters getting 60-70 gold a week, sometimes less and sometimes more but on average. They can buy a squad license every week and DID and HAVE and without one single penny towards support of the game. Then when you factor in their attitudes, locking out the playerbase from the Battlefield, hoarding the VM spots for years now and (Like you described) blocking the 2 battleifelds from almost anyone ever even entering it, much less taking one of the 4 king tiles.  ALL while knowing and watching it run 98% of the playerbase away and stopping the game in it's tracks for the most part. Yet even exposed publically they could care less. Does that sound like people who care about buying premium coins with real money and supporting the game or the admin?

Oh yeah, that's true. Which again brings me back to my point that this game is a slightly watered down vicious cycle simulator. I do level up all my pets in the arena though... come to think of it that's probably why they just get stuck in the late 40's. There's always Ridinghall.

No account should be alowed more than 3 aquads on the battlefield in total (That inclues BOTH battlefields). And sadly, I have to agree about the level 50's in the arena, I think having lvl 50 gladitors are cool. A small group you try to make the ranking with, but since it's so abused, like children, you have to take it away from everyone to stop the unfair exploiters who would then be kinda "ruinging it for eveyone" but as you said, what else can be done since they won't stop on their own for the sake of the game. Accounts could have as many squads as they want, just no more than 3 on the battlefield at any given time. Small things could be done, fair players just have to join together as best they can, my little no pets in the arena 45 or over is actually appearing to work LOL.At least I know I'm not feeding their rankings. So t makes me feel better and doing my part to do"Something" in the face of it all. lol. . 

About the 'they couldn't care less' part, I think they just don't check forums that often (I forgot about forums for months once). I guess you can try to get them off the battlefields by trying (somehow) to get one good squad (I did this at one point)? Like I understand wanting to get to the rating zones but trying to clear the battlefield... I'm not trying to insult people but it just felt like trying to clear an infestation after a whilem now I just try to get on the zones when I can.

I've now given up on levelling up by level 40-ish pets in the arena now though.

Edit: Wow the formatting is wonky but this is my best try... sometimes I intensly dislike technology.

Je suis uno banana. Don't question me should you wish to avoid becoming even more confusturated.

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-03 06:57:30 — Link

Well if I see your 45+ animals in the arena I'll fight them as I know you're id is ok to fight.  I enter all my 44 and below pets in there, but I only do the 45 and up ones manually, so If I dont see any other account in there but the expliters I move on. I just have to take a little extra time dealing with my 45+ ones to get them on up to 50 lol. But it's not too muh of a bother now that I'm use to it,.

• BellaMarsha
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-09 05:16:23 — Link

Well, it maay take some time, but tjhose 2 battlefield exploit cheaters, Sheliak and IameI will at least have to play to keep their exploits as lucrative as they have had  it for awhile. Main thing it for some people to ban together to fight for the game and  against their activities..  

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-09 17:51:24 — Link

BellaMarsha (#30635) wrote:

Well, it maay take some time, but tjhose 2 battlefield exploit cheaters, Sheliak and IameI will at least have to play to keep their exploits as lucrative as they have had  it for awhile. Main thing it for some people to ban together to fight for the game and  against their activities..  

Invite friends to help yes, I've done the same. Help them get starrted and sta vigilant. Seems no one seems to want to save the game from the top down, but those who do can do what they can. At least give it a good try since no one else cares. If the admin cared it could be fixed with one post and one trusted moderator to enforce it. Hence the assumtion they've given up on the game as most of the players did. For what reason I can't imagine considering how easy it would be to fix the major part of it. If those 2 cheaters refused to copply that would be easy answer to, one that every single game owner I've ever seen would have already done, especially to save their own game.. 

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-05-10 03:39:06 — Link

Well being totally honest, I have a difficult time understanding it from either side. I know that cheaters, exploiters, bullies ect. Those kind of people are at the core "bad people" and that "good people" really don't "get" the way they think or what it does for them to do the things they do. But still, to intentionally tank or "Take down" a fun and interesting game like this one, To run everyone off, and to  otherwisde generally destory it, is just something I don't get the "fun" or the point of.

Then from the Ownership/Admistration side, I don't understand how they would just let it die. Especially when fixing some parts of it require nothing but an announcment and enfor\cement of a new poliicy (If you are talking about that squads on the battlefield limit you mentioned in Discord).that would open up a major part of the game the exploiters have locked off, and I do believe it would work. So the whole thing saddens me, and I don't even try to "understand" it from either side of the problem as it seems all so unnecessary. It would just make me angry and give me a headache now. Probably the same headache that has ran off most of the playerbase to be honest.it's such a fun and in depth game, I just wish people would just let it be that and play it fairly.. 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla