Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 73 74 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-06 17:47:34 — Link

Aww. I never find a good female! And now that I have a decent one... she is still wild!!!

I was needing the stable level 2.... and I lost so many auctions, but I finally found one in explore! :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Merrypaws
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 19:34:57 — Link

ARGH! Why why WHY do people keep naming the pets they put up for trades something stupid like 'trade' or 'buymeplz'? Don't they realize pets can't be renamed without an amnesia potion, and those things are expensive?

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 19:48:46 — Link

Or just other horrible names in general.
First rule for naming things: the first letter is capitalized.

My rant for the day is the site has decided I'm going to breed cockatrice apparently, my least favorite species. (For some reason. I don't dislike their art, they just bore me somehow.)

I've caught four in the last three of days and today the only thing my tamers have spotted are two cockatrice. Again. Hopefully they are female because it's 3:1 male right now.

And they all have fairly respectable genes for some reason. When I catch a species I do want to keep it's usually super gimped. Like the one female roc I've managed to catch this week with four red stats. DX

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-06 19:56:03 — Link

Ugh. Catching this week has been terrible... You know how your supposed to go in the same spots? Well everytime I go to the creek there is either a roc, cockatrice, or unicorn... and it changes randomly- but is always one of those three. And that's the only spot I have seen things at all. I feel like I'm stuck in a loop... and it's just not happnin'

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Elviril
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 20:02:39 — Link

I wish people would stop naming pets "for trade". "for sale", etc.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 22:21:20 — Link

I found something else to rant about.

This whole day no pets appeared in the hunting area. >_>

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Altaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 23:12:32 — Link

What I'd love to rant about today is the fact that I have a nearly-full Warehouse. So I've been exploring like mad, trying to find a lvl 2 blueprint. 

... all I found were Scriptorums that I couldn't use. 

(And two levelup buildings, but I won't complain about that. LOL.)

I have no idea what item I should trade away to make room. Maybe the invites I have because I have no inn? *trots off ranting about impossible decisions*

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 01:29:57 — Link

when you cant get to something cause a building is in the way

• Verl
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 01:42:14 — Link

Can't get to something because a buliding is in the way?

Try a building blocking the WHOLE ISLAND. |D

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:05:23 — Link

To add onto my previous rant of not being able to obtain any good male griffins...

I've bred 5 baby griffins using the Breeding offers thing (which is great by the way, I found perfect mates for the two females I wanted to breed) and all 5 are female. That makes 10 great females, and no males.

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 05:21:30 — Link

To add onto my previous rant of not being able to obtain any good male griffins...

I've bred 5 baby griffins using the Breeding offers thing (which is great by the way, I found perfect mates for the two females I wanted to breed) and all 5 are female. That makes 10 great females, and no males.

I got 8 female unicorn babies in a row over the past two days. o.O  But I guess that's what change sex scrolls are for, or trading pets with another player.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 06:59:51 — Link

Well, most of today one of the two cockatrice I spotted this morning went around owning my reptile tamers. Seriously, chased two of them off.

I think I was finally able to catch it, I can't wait to see what sort of genes it has. There were two, so there's know way of knowing if I got the right one. Also, male again.

But my main rant this evening is this: Dear market, I do not want to trade my rubies for rocks. Ever. I do not want to trade my adamantine for rocks. I don't want to trade my uncommon, precious items for ROCKS.

• Fade
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 07:20:07 — Link

@lililira - My problem is that I can't find any good female gryphons for my male. D:
The woes of a breeder!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-07 18:43:09 — Link

1 gen hero baby is useless because I keep finding 2gens hero requirements. XD

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 18:52:12 — Link

My catchers refusing to catch anything but Rocs. Why guys. Why.

Five Rocs in a row. Five. Not a single Gryphon. Not one. /ffffffuuu

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 73 74 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla