Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 73 74 | Next »

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 04:41:40 — Link

So, I have a couple Beast Keeper related rants I wanted to get out, and maybe you do too, so I figured I'd create a thread!

My Rants:

Argh! So, when I have lots of SC and I'm exploring, the Magic Shops sell nothing but scrolls I already have and other junk items. But when I explore and I have no SC, they sell all the cool things I'm looking for! I had to bypass two Mutagens, an Energy Potion, and now a Sex Change Scroll! Ahhhh!

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 05:17:29 — Link

I know that feel.

My main rant is that I can't seem to get a halfway decent Male griffin. Seriously.  I have six great females, but the single male I managed to catch had three red stats and no green ones.

EDIT: Two more female babies. Blargh. Well, they're cute and have great genes.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:01:07 — Link

This pretty much happens all the time, but it's because I never have any money. XD

I have the opposite problem, lililira, I can't get a good female gryphon. Or dragon. I have three good male dragons one decient gryphon and no females at all in those species. I need to see what dragons are up for sale, but then I'll have no money again.

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 07:28:33 — Link

My rant- I hate seeing pets with unresearched Genes up for breeding. I understand people don't have vermillion, but ARGH! Not every pet needs to be bred out.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 07:57:38 — Link

My first rant is that I just have nothing to do between waiting for my pets to get some energy so I can explore... it's weird to log on just for a few minutes to explore, see if you caught any pets, then log off again. This site should really have some games or puzzles or something!

Also, submitting my first custom skin and getting it accepted just to be unable to afford to wear it myself, hahaha. Doh.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 09:40:20 — Link

My rant is that I keep squandering insane amounts of money on catcher expeditions, but it's only brought me two pets so far, one of which has red stats and no greens. :'v

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• sunandshadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 10:15:56 — Link

More than 10 expeditions and I have not seen one unicorn.  Also, does it drive anyone ese crazy that western fields and eastern fields are left-right-reversed from standard for maps? >.>

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-05 12:35:52 — Link

Ah! I wanted to make this thread. Thanks!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 19:54:23 — Link

This is from yesterday. Haha. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Fade
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 21:04:49 — Link

@Aelisk - Aww man.. I had that happen to me yesterday too. D:

My rather minor rant is that whenever I go exploring, it seems that for the past few days, I've ONLY found Scriptoriums. Nothing but. And I can't even use them. Grr?! I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I'm annoyed. On the other, I'm apathetic.

And I can't find any other good female rocs. I want one to breed with Gorion (he's currently a baby) 'cause I believe he has some good genes hidden (his mom and dad have good ones, but he has no greens showing) that I wanna bring out, but all the other females I have are below my (extremely high) standards. I just want to be buried with beautiful birds, rocs and gryphons alike! ><

Again, a very minor rant. xD

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 21:26:09 — Link

@Aelisk - aw, now that wasn't a long journey, was it? D: This happened to me twice. Feels really bad.

---

Two seconds after entering Explore, I accidentally pressed the wrong button and ran straight into a way-too-strong monster which crushed my poor pet to the ground >:C And I'd seen that awesome level-boosting building literally one step away RGHRGHR.

Now I have to wait another two hours for an energy replenishment. *pouts*

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• hicaniplay
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 03:58:59 — Link

Rant at myself - forum sales x_x Got to keep right on top of them. No one ever gives a close date/time, they just randomly close whenever, no chance offered for a counter-bid. Grr haha. 

If you play Aywas and would accept BP in return for pets/silver/items, message me! :D

• MorwenSilver
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 07:12:48 — Link

I keep getting sniped on auctions xD

Finally broke down and just auto-bought a pet I wanted instead of taking chances with the auction. I have depleted my silver stash.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 13:35:09 — Link

I have a lv. 2 warehouse and my inventory is full. DX

Well I'm upgrading it but that means I'm pretty much down to 0 with my funds again, so that means a longer wait to actually start saving up on that embassy. >.>

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 15:23:30 — Link

I tried finding a ridinghall Lvl 1 Blueprint in chests but no luck. I cave and buy the blueprint for 5K and guess what I find two hours later?

The blueprint I was looking for in a chest.

Breeder of Lykos

« Prev | 1 2 ... 73 74 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla