Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 76 77 | Next »

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-07 00:03:40 — Link

Well peronsally I take back my statement, the cheaters, especially Sheliak are absolute POS. Perhaps a good DOXing would be nice for him

Did anyone ntice, like most cheaters, he has his message link turned off so he cannot be contacted LMAO. That leaves no doubt who and what he is. A coward on top of it.

• DeclanBraith
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-07 00:53:50 — Link

LOL. Please don't tell me you're surprised.Cheaters/Exploiters like that are always cowards, after all, "Bully" is the foundation of a game cheater or exploiter to begin with. And everyone knows what bullys are.

I am the New Born Beastmaster

• JamieDouglas90
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-08 06:40:37 — Link

RhiannonDaxx (#28951) wrote:

Well peronsally I take back my statement, the cheaters, especially Sheliak are absolute POS. Perhaps a good DOXing would be nice for him

Did anyone ntice, like most cheaters, he has his message link turned off so he cannot be contacted LMAO. That leaves no doubt who and what he is. A coward on top of it.

That Dox sounds pretty good for that one, might be time to bring in the sniffers. Exploiters hate daylight. Especially public daylight.

• RhiannonDaxx
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-08 07:12:35 — Link

JamieDouglas90 (#99965) wrote:

That Dox sounds pretty good for that one, might be time to bring in the sniffers. Exploiters hate daylight. Especially public daylight.

It does doesn't it. lol

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-09 21:49:21 — Link

JamieDouglas90 (#99965) wrote:

It does doesn't it. lol

more than one way to skin a cheater. Sniff it's posts, follow it back home, you'll find it eventually even hiding in it's rat's nest Then bait the locals to deal with it. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2024-06-12 16:04:54 — Link

What in the world makes you think it's ok to threaten other players? Are you asking for a ban?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 76 77 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla