Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 60 61 62 ... 73 74 | Next »

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-19 06:20:09 — Link

I'm an idiot who just realized that the surrender button counted towards Throdama losses. I spent the last four days opening new tabs to examine pets, winning battles I wanted to lose and getting annoyed when all I had to do was click a button T_T

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-22 23:58:01 — Link

Forgot to wait to use the Sanctuary, and ended up using it on a pet that won't make top ten this week. Argh. I'm usually better at Arena than this... 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-26 21:18:15 — Link

Haaa I have nearly a thousand pets and I don't want to get rid of any of them.

So yeah.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-08-07 01:36:06 — Link

Argh, got directions mixed up and exchanged vermillion for wood. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-08-07 23:01:12 — Link

I once thought I'd made a great trade, but what I got was lazulite, not crystalline ice.

I was sooooo mad.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-26 02:39:21 — Link

Argh, put a custom skin on the wrong pet. It cost a gold piece too. ARGH. And it's now on a pet that I absolutely did not want a skin on, because I wanted him to match his squadmates exactly, so I'll have to spend a gray jar to get it off him--but I can't do that yet because he's on a quest. ARGH. (And how did it even go on him while he was on quest?!) 

(I haven't put custom skins on before--I thought it would go to the pet that was currently active, not the one that had been active when I searched for the skin. Lesson learned, I guess...) 

Did go back & put the skin on the pet I wanted it for as well, though; at least I have the gold to spare for that. 

ETA: Angel confirmed that the skin-on-questing-pet issue at least was a bug, and it'll get looked at after Tundra is set up for the year. So that's good at least. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-28 11:55:03 — Link

Yay. I'm so glad they'll fix it for you :)

I'm just here to mutter about stupid unicorns and symurghs and their stupid regeneration *headdesk*

I have a second line of cockatrices that might have poisonous claws and venomous skin! But both parents are gp2 so I have to wait till they level up. It's taking so lonnnnng :(((

I tried sneaking into Mon's stable but she has these pointy iron spike fences (owie owie) and even with two hazmat suits on I nearly got dissolved... Oh well. Someday i'll have a sunshiny cutesy line of cockies that'll make hers look even darker and nastier <3

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-28 21:32:22 — Link

Imagine if there was a way to, like... search by relatives. So you could magically find beasts unrelated to (chosen beast). I know it'd be ridiculous to code (so many checks, queries, over and over for every beast you have/within the search criteria...), but still, daydreaming. It would be the best feature ever xD

Got a couple of amazing boys and a trillion girls, am way too lazy to check every one of them to see if they can be paired up D:

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-28 21:53:08 — Link

Aha! I now have an unrelated cocky to breed to my female, who has one gene lacking from perfect. 

Soon the whole world will know true fear 0w0 MUAHAHAHAHAAAA

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-30 22:45:17 — Link

So I finally put together that perfect harvester throdama would be great for Tundra. (They have bonuses to bite damage and strength that layer on top of genes, so you get something like +60% bite damage and +100% strength if you've got the best genes in those slots--even though they have no fancy elemental attacks I think they might be the best damage dealers in the game, theoretically anyway.) 

Then: Why didn't I realize this before? I had all the information! I could have had lots of harvesters already!

...Wait, didn't I have more harvester pheremones ready? 

.... oh, I sold most of 'em in my recent stable purge. Their genes were ehh but they did have pheremones. *headdesk*. Pulled the last few off of auctions, though, which is something.

• coolkitten85
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-31 02:53:34 — Link

beastkeeper is boring, they should add some kind of mini quest or games or puzzels.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-31 20:08:31 — Link

Auuuuugh still have to wait over an hour for my foundation male to reach adulthood.

*headdesk*

• ohwillow
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-24 15:54:43 — Link

Please don't ask me for free things. No, I will not give you my pets. I will certainly not give you my hoppers or other kamis. No, they are not for sale. No, you can't have them for free either. No, I will not exchange them for your pets. No, I will not give you whatever rare material you're after. Why yes, I am thoroughly aware of how hard it is to get; how do you think I got it myself?

I know how awful this sounds, but I'm over it. I'm over people randomly picking my name from a list and sending me pms like a telemarketer calling me, mispronouncing my name at me and telling me there's a problem with my computer. I even get multiple pms from the same bloody people asking me for the same bloody things. I want to be a person that helps others, but the only 'help' that people want off me are my bloody Hoppers!

I don't care how much you want one, you're not getting one of mine!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-24 18:05:17 — Link

I agree, it's a bit of a cheek.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-28 02:41:49 — Link

Ugh, bought a premium scroll, forgot I hadn't applied it yet, and bred a pet without checking the pedigrees. (I checked now; the sire is related. Argh!)

« Prev | 1 2 ... 60 61 62 ... 73 74 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla