Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 61 62 63 ... 73 74 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-28 10:42:51 — Link

Degeneration is the absolute worst. I feel for you :'(

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-16 19:30:14 — Link

Got kicked off a late island (with green portal in sight!) because I lost track of the energy on my pet. Grrr... 

• Bunne
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-15 10:34:27 — Link

Hmmm.....I made a trade agreement with someone, then they ghosted after I sent my half. I really hope mods can help me out, I don't want to believe that someone can do this without any recourse. Any tips would be appreciated :) I sent an email request, not sure if that was the proper thing.

Grrr....I don't understand why people do this. Cheat people out of things, super lame. 

EDIT: BK staff to the rescue! Thanks for helping me resolve this issue, I really really appreciate it! <3

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-16 07:19:03 — Link

excuse me, does anybody know, why the battlefields standing still? it should have requests from the moons and every squad on the portals, etc have that message:

"Time before getting the trophies:

The time is out! Processing results... Please do not move your squad now."

strange, strange.

• Crazyship
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-18 05:39:33 — Link

Ughhhh so I'm probably quitting BK because I got scammed :/ also cuz my friend completely backstabbed me on this game ...and I lost my prized posseeion on this game just because the mods believed the first story they heard and not mine... So yea probs quitting yay! It's okay lol I was sgetting a a little bored anyways hehe time for a new game! 

Warning given by Angel on 2019-04-18 11:30:49
Edited. There's a dedicated subforum for other games, please use it for your game recommendations: https://beastkeeper.com/threads/23
Also please don't twist the situation to defame the game staff. We're not responsible for your lending agreements with other players.

Always looking for a Kami! Please message me if you or someone you know is selling one! I am willing to pay a lot for them!

Thank you!

-CrazyShip :)

Starstrike has weekly giveaways go to her page to find out more and enter.

• Zodivan
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-21 22:50:23 — Link

Didn't realize that fluffy hoppers were just an option, so I was so psyched to get a fluffy hopper and my new boy is Lilac.

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-04 05:58:02 — Link

Has the Vermillion market always been this ludicrous and I have never noticed?

I took a long hiatus and I come back to see that the Vermillions available on the market are not even purchaseable, and the ones in Item Trades...you people need to understand value. No man or beast alive or dead on this Earth will give you 10 premium subscriptions for 100 vermillions.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-06-04 13:41:19 — Link

Those item trades are basically vermillion storage... But I feel you. Vermillion is super rare. (Let's not talk about exchanges. 500 pink eggs for 500 vermillion, that was a weird one.)

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2019-08-24 08:56:04 — Link

Finally got a spot on the Vermillion Battlefield on the Mirror world... then got kicked off just half an hour before I get the vermillion/silver reward. Aargh!

Well, time to get my squad researching again. I shall prove myself worthy of that vermillion.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-08-26 22:13:35 — Link

Rawrz, you need four superb harvesters. Gives you the Locust power wch means you get the vermillion immediately, or so I've heard.

Ever bred babies that are worse than their parents? *sob*

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-06 05:04:26 — Link

Bred my first etelia. Still two blues. :(

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-08 00:06:06 — Link

Aww, that really sucks.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-03 00:52:44 — Link

Coulda been worse with 0 energy left but come on now, lol. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-03 11:35:47 — Link

*sends a virtual hug*

I know you hate those XD 

• ghubell
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-27 14:01:28 — Link

I know that feel.

My main rant is that I can't seem to get a halfway decent Male griffin. Seriously.  I have six great females, but the single male I managed to catch had three red stats and no green ones.

EDIT: Two more female babies. Blargh. Well, they're cute and have great genes.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 61 62 63 ... 73 74 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla