I rarely do.

6 votes / 6%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-11 08:54:35 — Link

Hedrick-CS

Island Exploration Guide

This guide's purpose is to serve as a reference to what can be found on the islands and how often it can be found. Whether looking for a specific item and wanting to know which island to go to or wanting to know where to find the most fights this guide can help you.

Hundreds of islands have been explored for the purpose of this guide. Every silver, item, building, and monster encountered and gathered was recorded for each and every visit.

The raritys of encountering the various resources and buildings are based on two different methods. With the two main islands, grassland and desert, he rarities are accurate. With the others the rarities are based on personal experience. The latter will not hold true for everyone, especially those who have better or poorer luck.

Each island biome has been seperated into its own page for the sake of organization. You can find them below with a link back to this main page for when you wish to return.

Grassland Icon by RavensMournDesert Icon by RavensMournSavannah Icon by RavensMournJungle Icon by RavensMournTundra Icon by RavensMourn

Best island for silver: Desert or Jungle.
*Best island for food: Desert
*Best island for monsters: Grassland
*Best island for guardians: Desert

*The above and below are based on accurate percentages of the grassland and desert only. Other biomes are yet to recorded accuratly and so are not currently included.

Adamantine: Desert
Amethyst: Tied
Clay: Grassland
Cotton: Grassland only
Cuttlefish: Grassland
Granite: Grassland
Hops: Grassland
Marble: Tied
Magnetite: Tied
Laminaria: Grassland only
Lazurite: Grassland
Ore: Desert
Quartz: Desert
Ruby: Tied
Soapshroom: Grassland Only
Stone: Desert
Shell: Grassland Only
Wood: Grassland
Vermillion: Desert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items and pets that alter island exploration

Travelling Magician Invite
When you have a travelling magician at your inn the fog of war (the black boxes) will be completely uncovered. This allows you to see the entire island at once without having to take a step.

Astrologist (lvl 4)

Astrologist
This building increases the chance of finding an item of choice. The higher the building's level the more noticable the change will be, with a top level astrologist creating a huge increase of the selected item on the islands. This building also works on chests and building such as the exchange market.

Carpo

Carpo
Carpo is the kami of autumn. When any pet gathers food her presence in the stables increases the number of units collected.

Harvester Throdama
Harvester throdama morphs of grade one or higher recieve a 30% resource amount increase when they gather materials on the island.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Event Information
Cat's eyes and the Kami of Summer
Cat's Eyes Butterflies are found in place of chests protected by guardians.

B [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-11 17:42:02 — Link

Good guide. Here's some additions:

= Plant Proteins
= Also found in jungle.

And amethysts  (amethyst.png (40×40)), can definitely be found somewhere on the islands, but I haven't noticed if it's the grasslands -- or if those got moved elsewhere after other island types got added.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-11 21:06:58 — Link

Thanks, Zaltys. I will add them. Amethysts I have vague memory of it coming from jungle but I will make sure I see it there first.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-05 10:47:09 — Link

Updated with rarity of items and beast, and amount of silver to be expected from each visit.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 01:40:25 — Link

Being slowly updated with tundra's stats

• Caraboo
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 16:11:39 — Link

I found a green portal in the tundra map and i beat everything on the island including the statue that says like its a hero of however many generations and im confused because i cant get through it?

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 02:27:12 — Link

Updated and organized.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-21 00:42:57 — Link

Confused about where to find the type monster you are looking for? Each island's guide page shows the name and picture/s of each monster that can be encountered there.

• SilverBeast
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-05 22:37:20 — Link

I have run into chancellry in the grasslands and had no idea what it was (being new).  This is the first guide I checked and it didn't have it.  The guide for "Buildings in Explore" had it listed. =)  Just thought you'd want to know.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-09 20:14:14 — Link

5/9/2016

Fixed and updated! All shiny now. Replaced all the broken/missing images and whatnots and just made things look a little more organized.

If there is an item/building/ect missing or wrong lemme know.

• moonshadows
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-17 20:25:38 — Link

I have never heard of the tundra before

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-19 18:39:46 — Link

The tundra is only open during (the northern hemisphere) winter. It's where you can find hybernating lykos eggs, and recently etelia.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• moonshadows
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-27 20:47:22 — Link

cool, thanks

• ArienDorzana
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-09 20:04:39 — Link

Where do you find hops?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Terms and Conditions | FAQ | Contact Us | Staff
© 2012-2017 BeastKeeper.com. All rights reserved.
9 Users Online