Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 48 49 50 ... 74 75 | Next »

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-22 22:04:28 — Link

I'd love to stick with this game, but I don't know if it'll be feasible. They only have 2 events on this site, and not as much communication wth the admins as I'd like.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-22 23:40:13 — Link

"The thing I'm sad about is limited custom art."

Mm, but at least we can create custom outfits and backgrounds. That's something. And of course, the variety of markings/coat designs on new bases. I'm longing to create some sort of pearly-coloured gryphon and decorate them with shiny bismuth armour... or maybe a black one with striking blue markings, and wearing electrified wire armour with sparks buzzing around. Muahaha. Much more impressive than anything in 350px size.

Also if the profile pages (of users or beasts) are changed, maybe we'll have lots of space for decorating with art there.

... getting off topic though. Maybe we should have a "What is everyone most looking forward to about BE" topic somewhere? So we can speculate, plan our next manors/strategies and generally hype ourselves up. x)

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-22 23:49:46 — Link

Hey, I'm ranting ;P

I kinda wish we had some of that stuff in this game, like the backgrounds.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 00:09:54 — Link

Hehe, techically. x) Maybe it's just not an issue for me 'cause I already knew about BE in development long before deciding to join BK. I've always seen this game as a prototype to step up from later, unlike some who have invested here for years and still expected more.

BK rant from me: it's taking so long waiting for the current generation of gryphs to level up. I really should've raised everything to GP3 before starting to mix things for perfect-program. D: Got several amazing GP0s and GP1s that I can't cross with the higher ones yet...

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 00:19:36 — Link

Oopf, Yeah, leveling low GPs is horrible. It can be done, but it's not for me. I'm an elitest :P

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 00:32:36 — Link

Rather jealous of you guys, yep. You can cross your fancy lykoses whenever you like, and only have to wait the 3 days for each baby to grow. While I have to wait weeks/months to train every gryph to 50, so they can pass on GP whoever they breed with. >.<

And I've moaned about this before, but... GP1 + GP3 = GP1. Why? Auuurgh.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 01:09:13 — Link

Hey, it's been over 2 months and we're close but still haven't reached, I know WhiteAura has gone through and completely used up at least 5 lykos. There already are perfect lykos out there, but some people are very stingy and hate sharing the progress....

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 16:14:59 — Link

Totally unrelated to BK sorry, but good lord, I just need to briefly rant: some of the things that get donated to the charity shop where I work. This morning buried among the treasures were a bunch of crappy knickers, and other things too awful to mention. Who does this? Do you expect us to fish your filthy underwear out of the bag and go "Yep this looks great, we'll pop it out on the shop floor and someone'll love it"? Is it a game? Or don't you know how to use a bin?

... aaanyway, on the brighter and much more relevant side, I have a large number of gryphons around levels 48-49 so am looking forward to those finishing today. This game is such a good distraction from life. :D

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 18:24:19 — Link

When we moved we donated a lot of stuff to our local Goodwill.  And every single time I ended up calling to check on specific items.  Like we had a stained box for a completely unused ice cream machine or whatever, and I wanted to make sure it was still okay to donate.  It's not their job to throw away my garbage.  

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 19:35:16 — Link

Good on you! :) It's lovely when people bring in clean items, spare buttons so we can fix things, point out if there's damage to anything... basically be considerate. Just because we're kinda informal doesn't make us an alternative bin to dump rubbish in.

Oh well, it was more exciting than Sunday mornings usually are. x) And now, one level 50 down... and 200 vermillion collected from some exploring. The upside of not being able to breed much is that I get swamped with this stuff.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-23 19:38:38 — Link

I appreciate your getting swamped as I frequently buy it from you and I never have enough. :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-24 22:44:01 — Link

I have a vermillion golem going constantly and still have to be careful... You indeed can never have enough vermillion.

I wonder if they'd be so kind as to expand the Tundra time this year. It would be so nice. I want to help people get lykoses and etelia :))

I also want moar etelia. Moar etelia moar! I wonder what new colour they'll introduce...

I love events. But I am also keen to start playing beasteon. My beasts will be amazing! I will have artists and craftsbeasts and warrors and smithkin. Will there be healers and bards I wonder?

(also, anyone who donates dirty undies to a charity shop deserves to have them bought by perverts, heeheeheeeee)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-24 22:49:24 — Link

Beast Eon's alpha is thought to be soon, so it'll be interesting. They already have most static Images. I can't wait to see adult Peyton and Owlbears.

I never have any vermilion either.... Feels bad man....

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-24 22:57:56 — Link

You should explore some more. Just sayin' :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-25 17:02:27 — Link

But it's so time comsuming and kinda boring :c I don't have a very long attention span when doing one thing over and over

« Prev | 1 2 ... 48 49 50 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla