Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 37 38 39 ... 74 75 | Next »

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-19 17:53:31 — Link

Well, I did end up buying a puma with the same deviant genes, but better stats.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-21 22:41:26 — Link

HA HAH! I STOLE THAT VERMILLON TREE ON THE BATTLEFIELD ON MIRROR

U MAD? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense.  Just had to get that out.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 00:18:31 — Link

UGH THAT VERMILLON TREE WAS TAKEN FROM ME!? UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 22:09:30 — Link

I can't even figure out how the battlefield(s) work, lol. Both of my squads are currently sitting there in the middle of the map, nowhere to move to, losing every battle spectacularly, and with no idea what they're doing there. x)

What's the difference between the main map and the mirror? Are they exactly the same but the latter was added to prevent overcrowding..?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 22:42:52 — Link

You have to research to get onto the mirror, otherwise they're identical :)

Also the mirror seems to have fewer cutthroat operators on it, so it might be easier for newbies.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-24 02:22:41 — Link

I'm slowly trying to claim the spots next to the ring of land around the portal. My dragon squad seems to be doing well, and if they get kicked off the island I'll just replace one with a Roc or Unicorn with Massive Wings or Counterstrike. I'm only putting off the Dragon breeding for now since I never seem to have enough space in my stables...

But other than too many Unicorns and not enough space, I built the Astrologist (Lvl1) and my pets are bringing back Rainbow Jars quite frequently from their quests :D 

Edit: Claimed the portal! And this time I might actually hold it for more than 10 hours..

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-26 13:20:28 — Link

See if you can get a trade, they come available straight after rollover (12 midnight game time). I used to stay up just for the trade, hahaha. Can't tell you how excited I was to get my stable level 5 blueprint :)

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-26 20:09:07 — Link

Mini rant: didn't realise my inventory was full last night, so 3 beasts dropped the items from quests. They were high level quests too, so I'm kicking myself and wondering if I missed a Rainbow Jar or something good...

Battlefield fail: both my squads got kicked off the island yesterday. Back on the shorelines for Round 2. :D

And is that portal where the top-level blueprints come from? I kept wondering where to find them.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-26 20:22:58 — Link

Yup, you get on the portal and wait for a trade to pop up. It'll say

"Residents of Europa are looking for 100 wood"

and if you're on the portal there'll be a button that says "Trade". Click it and you'll get a notification that the trade iten is in your inventory.

So a top level blueprint, or a special item: nightcat, money tree sapling, etc.

We should collaborate and write a player guide or something...

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-27 00:52:47 — Link

Sorry about that, Marans :P my secondary squad is trying to kick everyone off the inner ring.

arete, for how to get certain items on the Battlefield, or the Battlefield in general?

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-11 21:06:07 — Link

Tried some risky mutatin' of my less-stellar "Perfect Quest" gryphs. Three were luckily improved even more.

Then the last one... was painful. Completely ruined and I sent him to the SPSB in shame before it could get any worse and become the laughing stock of Europa.

Sorry Meteldrevi, your silly name will live on somewhere else.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-11 21:51:37 — Link

There there Marans, and that is why I never use Mutagen :D

I'd like to make a "Complete newbie's guide to the battlefield" type thing. Maybe after this whole event is finished.

• goodnight
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-12 18:19:54 — Link

I'm trying to get into this game but the explore tab loads so slow for me.....

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-23 23:42:05 — Link

When you use an expensive 50% DCA and pay lots of silver and you don't get a deviant... Will I ever get a Silver colour deviant and double deviant unicorn???

Maybe I can just steal one from Bowie-Spawan.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-04 05:41:18 — Link

I thought I bred a deviant GP2 Hoopoe Gryphon.... Nope, it ended up being a Cat type, not a Passerine...

« Prev | 1 2 ... 37 38 39 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla