Boards < Community < Roleplay < This Place We Call Home (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 399 400 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:17:14 — Link

his human form has a black eye. he keeps silent.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:23:04 — Link

"Are you OK," she asked seeing his black eye, "I'm sure I have something that can heal that. The council doesn't fallow me this far out from the cave, they don't seem to like being to far from theirprotective support."

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:27:51 — Link

"I'll be fine.... Sorry but when i got close to finding something. this is what i got." he says walking down the mountain.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:33:40 — Link

"I never should have dragged you into my troubles. I guess we're just lucky they didn't decide to execute the both of us," she said fallowing Frost, "If it's only going to lead to you getting hurt more, stop trying to find a way to free me from them. Last thing I want is to have someone die trying to help me."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:46:51 — Link

"your my friend and i won't give up on my friends" he turns last second into a cavern

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:58:30 — Link

Stopping just outside the cavern, Mayumi stood stunned at Frost's satement. "You concider me a friend," she asked looking at Frost, "We've only met twice, counting now. I'd always thought becoming friends with someone took much longer."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 02:18:00 — Link

"Come on and its a persons. well a choice by one when they are friends. i considered the council a pain from the first day i met them." he gets to a clearing inside the caveren and stops and looks at the place he only knew.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 02:57:07 — Link

"This place seems so peaceful. It's like the worries of the world don't apply here," she said walking into the clearing, "I guess, it's been a very long time since I last knew someone I could call a friend. Since I arived in the cave about twenty years ago, you're the first person I could genuinly call a friend. With the council missusing my work, and keeping me confined to myself in my home, I'm getting tired of their rule over the cave. They may be thr so called protectors of the cave, but they're just as bad as being a beastkeeper's pet."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 16:08:25 — Link

"id say worse then that and ive seen the best and worst of the beast keeper." he plucks a fruit from a near by tree.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 16:45:43 — Link

Laying down to rest, she plucked a faded blue flower from a bush. "Judging by you abilities, you would know. At least with the Keepers, they'd treat me with some form of respect," she said looking up to Frost, "It's a wonder that this place has gone unnoticed for so long. I've been all across this mountain, but never have I found this place."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 21:38:09 — Link

"I found this place as a kid. You could say i learned how to disappear because of this place." he eats the fruit slowly and walks slowly deeper into the cavern. It's like a set of woods all closed off and to this cavern.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 22:00:01 — Link

"I could imagine coming here after a stressful day to relax. It reminds me of the cave I grew up in, " she said looking out around the cavern, "I can see how one could learn to disappear in here. Being such a hidden place, one could practice all sorts of crafts without being observed or bothered."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 22:17:03 — Link

"no what i mean is i learned it here. Come i'll show you he walks down to an old cavern and there's an old bed. But all over the walls are writings and images that Mayumi has never seen before.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 22:35:49 — Link

"Intersesting, the markings look similar to some works I've read, but I can't seem too decipher these. They must be of the same species, but some other language," she said fallowing Frost into the cavern and seeing the markings, "How did you learn to transform here?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 22:45:46 — Link

"I got curious and found this book that translates the writings. The disguise one is the only one i learned before i got a job being the elders toy," he hands the book to her.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 399 400 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla