Boards < Community < Roleplay < This Place We Call Home (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 399 400 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 18:51:41 — Link

"If the council gave you the land, they could just as easily run me off it as the could running me out of the cave. They probably keep a eye trained on the land as it is," she said looking back down to Frost, "Despite the protection they offer, I wish there was a way I could be rid of them without being pushed from the cave."

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 19:04:39 — Link

His smile fades, "well there is one way. If you get an offical recogmendation, which is a load of snot, or you could do something that benifits them greatly. The later would be if you were able to somehow duplicate my magic in potion form." he offers the deer for her if she wanted some.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 19:28:18 — Link

"I guess I could try that, but it won't be easy. Alchemy has very ridged limitations, but using some questionable ingredients, some of those limitations can be bypassed," she said cutting a small portion from the deer, "Those ingredients are outlawed by the Council due to their origin. I'd be hard pressed to explain how I got them."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 19:41:31 — Link

"well it was worth a shot," he tears a leg off. "the offical document then is the other way around it." he has the meatless bone in his mouth chewing on it.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 19:49:46 — Link

"I have no experience in politics, so I have no clue on how I would get such a document," she said before taking a bone from her piece and snapping it in half to scrape the marrow into a container, "Either I need to find someone who can help getting one of those documents, or find some other ability useful to them that can be made into a potion. I don't care how it happen, I just want to be able to live in peace."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 19:52:13 — Link

"Well i could look into it for you. if you so wished," he replied placing the remaining deer into a separate pouch.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 20:13:40 — Link

"You'd be doing me a great favor. I wouldn't know how to repay you, but I'll think of something," she said taking a bite of meat, "I'm tired of them using my work to tarnish my name cause harm. My poisons were ment to cause swif death without pain, but the poisons thay have me make are slow acting and painful. I don't know how they use the stuff, I just know it isn't for good."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 20:22:02 — Link

Stretching "Well it's getting late," he shakes it off. "I'll let you know what i find out and heres what i got." he hands over all the ingredients he found.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 20:43:54 — Link

"Thanks for the help. This should be enough to last me till the plants start growing again.  Sometimes I forget that other people go to sleep much earlier than I do," she said looking up to see the moon, "I've still got work to do back home, but you're welcome to stop by anytime. It's the least I can do for the service you're offering. I'll be sure to have something made up for you when you return."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 20:53:31 — Link

"don't worry about it. let's just say i'll be happy to stick it to the councle. Night," he heads off to his home.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 21:15:55 — Link

Gathering up the material she had found, Mayumi headed home to finish her work.

Several days go by,  customers and clients coming and going as need be as disease came and went. One day two council member showed up at the shop,.

"Mayumi, we're aware that Frost has been trying to find a way to free you service from us. We sugest you drop the idea, there's nothing you can do," the larger of the two said walking up to Mayumi, "You have no stand in court, and you have nothing of value to us short of you services."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 22:43:55 — Link

after they leave a couple months pass and no sign of Frost. Even at his home hes gone absent.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:00:40 — Link

"Where are you Frost," Mayumi asked herself as she looked over the mountain side, having not seen or heard from Frost in months, "I never should have asked him to find a way to free me from the council."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:06:25 — Link

There's something flying in the night sky. when it gets closer its Frost. he looks around and turns human.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 23:14:09 — Link

"Frost, what happened? The Council knows of your efforts, two of them came to my place a few months ago said that much," she said looking around, seeming a bit paranoid, "They've been watching just about all my actions."

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 399 400 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla