Boards < Community < Roleplay < This Place We Call Home (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 399 400 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 01:54:30 — Link

"It's Frost," he says with a grin, " It was nice meeting you." He heads out turning into his human form with a quick whisper of words. He stretches as he left.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 02:06:20 — Link

Several hours pass as dragons of all sorts stop by Mayumi's place, the final visitors being the hunting group that was at the place earlier that day.

"That'll be enough meat to cover the costs," Mayumi said, stopping the leader from adding any more meat to the pile, "I'll have the next batch of poisons and remedies ready by noon tomarow."

Nodding, the leader ordered the rest of the group to take the rest to the store housebefore leaving himself, carrying his own share of the hunt.

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 02:31:10 — Link

Frost comes in and hes in dragon form this time. "Hello again Mayumi. I'm ready for the hunt." He has gear ready with him for the collecting of herbs and other ingredients. "You just lead the way and i'll follow."

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 02:39:21 — Link

"Right, just let me get this meat inside before it starts decomposing. Don't want my work to be for nothing," mayumi said picking up the bag of meat and taking it inside to a room half filled with ice.  "Most of the things I need are going to be higher up the mountain. I can't seem to find them anywhere else," she said coming back out wearing a satchel and a set of simple leather armor, "We'll get those first and work our way down the mountain side. " Handing Frost a list of things to look for, she lifted of heading up the mountian.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 15:58:20 — Link

He scans the list as they move up the moutain. "Wow you say you have a hard time finding these things correct?" Frost asks Mayumi. He ducks under a branch and sees a thorny rose.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 16:04:42 — Link

"Around this time of year, those specific plants start going out of season. I need to gather as much as I can to preserve for later in the year," Mayumi said, landing  among several bushes, "This will be a good starting point. If we can gather enough to cover the major outbreak months, we'll be doing good."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 16:23:55 — Link

he's turned into human form and picks the rose. He carfully places it away into a separate bag. "Oh well i wouldn't know as much as you in that subject." He starts digging up tubers when hes turned back into dragon form. "Have you ever thought of farming or cultivating your own place so you can grow them yourself?"

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 16:28:23 — Link

"Yes, but I don't have room for such a project. My lab and storage room take up mosst of my spare space," Mayumi said stopping at a tree and scraping some fungus from the base, "That, and there are some things that i can't grow, like this fungus. It requires a fully grown pine tree to even start growing."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 16:35:18 — Link

"Well i know of a place that would be really usable for farming if your interested," He says looking high up in a tree. He picks the blossoms of a roc tree. "I mean it needs to be fixed up of coarse, but it can be used. I just never found a use for it myself."

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 17:02:06 — Link

"I may have a look at it some time. Whether or not I'll get the land is a matter of  price and location. Too high or low and the land is unusable for farming certain ingredients," Mayumi said picking some stems from plants around the area, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you use that human form of yours around the cave?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 17:12:26 — Link

He looks at her, "Well... let's say their perspective is somehow intriged me. Ever since spending about a hundred years spying on them for the council," He says getting a glowing moss off of a rock. "That place was my payment for my services to them. Though it was more of me getting in trouble for them." he looks at the first star of the night.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 17:26:53 — Link

"The council has a nack for getting people in trouble. I've had my own business with them, and it doesn't usually end in a good mark on my trade. I only continue making potions and salves for them due to the protection they give me," Mayumi said digging up bulbs of all sorts,  "If not for them, I'd have been driven out by now. A few mistakes in the begining have made life here hard, but it's still easier than living out on my own. At least I can give back to the community by making medicine for the sick and poisons for hunting."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 17:38:48 — Link

"Yeah, but it could be worse. They use you as an escape goat," he sits down to catch a breathe. "Well the place should be good that i mentioned. I havn't touched it and just walk through it every once in a while." He looks quickly behind him and catches a deer with his tail.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 18:06:47 — Link

"Nice catch," Mayumi said seeing the deer, "We can stop for a break whenever you feel like." "Anyways, I've had it harder. Before I found the cave, I was being chased by humans everywhere I went. Some wanted to tame me while others, more than likely, just wanted me dead. The council offer me a safe place to stay in exchange for my services. I fear that someone will come along with more knowledge of alchemy and take my place, and pushingm e from the cave," she said stopping to look to the sky,  "If that time ever comes, I'll have nowhere to go or stay."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 18:32:54 — Link

he laughs. as he breaks the deers neck. "You do now if you ever need it." he replies as he brings the deer closer to see how big it is.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 399 400 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla