Boards < Community < Roleplay < This Place We Call Home (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 399 400 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-08 05:37:34 — Link

Any dragon is allowed so long as one rule applies: No overly controling or abusive powers (mind control, spacial manipulation, ect.)

Name:

appearance:

Occupation/hobby:

Detail(optional):

Location detail: Deep with the mountains sitts a cave of grand perportions. Big enough to caontian several cities, this cave has come to house countles dragons of all breeds and ecent. Over the years a sociaty has formed, keept secret by the mountains and the dragons' magic.

Name:

Mayumi

appearance:

Standing 12' 3"  with bright orange scales that fade to a deep red and feathered wings. Her eyes are a dark, almost forest, green with a neon green center.

Occupation/hobby:
Alchemist

Detail: Having come into the cave by chance, Mayumi took place as resident alchemist making cures and remedies to sustain the fight against disease and injury. Though her job mostly entails healing the sick, her potions and salves have been used in combat and hunts to increase effectiveness. Being shy, she usually doesn't speak much with her customers aside from transactions, leading to the locals to call her "The silent Healer".

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 02:05:38 — Link

one question is this like normal dragons or is anthro versions are allowed where they are half dragon but stand like a human and can dress accordingly?

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 02:08:11 — Link

Normal non-anthromorphic, but transformation is allowed.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 02:23:04 — Link

so they can use magic to desguise themselves

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 02:24:06 — Link

i'll join tomorrow gotta head to work

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 16:53:55 — Link

Name:

Frost

Appearence:

An ice blue and snow white mix of scales and feathers. 13' 4' eye color is a light green and icey blue mix.

occupation/hobby: ex-spy for the dragon elders. hobby is studying humans and their culture.

Detail: Frost was born and raise in the cave. When he was younger he had shown great promise in the magic of disguise. Sadly the elders use him to spy on the other creatures to learn more about them with out getting themselves into trouble. The years that frost was among the humans he became intreged by thier culture. He roams the cave at times in his human disguise the reason for it is. Quote, "i want to see what from their perspective.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 19:26:41 — Link

"Alright, that shouldbe the last part of the order sir," Mayumi said handing a large wrapped package over to a group wearing hunting gear, "Maybe you'll catch a few pumas this time around. Good luck."

"We'll see what we can do. These suppiles will allow us to catch whatever comes our way," the group leader said before laying down several tokens as payment then leaving with the group.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 00:38:48 — Link

The group converse on their way out. Until they are silenced by a strange site. They begin to whisper among each other. "Is that a human?"

The human walks in. Only being 6' 5' and brown haired, he beings to look amongst her goods. After a few minutes, he looks towards her.

"Hello, do you have any rahxephon berrys and salts?" he asks Mayumi in a pleasant voice.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 00:46:45 — Link

"Yes, but I don't usually sell my ingrediants. People don't usually want the materials when the product is already there," Mayumi said, pulling out a box, marked with what looked like grapes, from under the counter then looking down to the human, "You look human, but your scent betrays you. Good enought to trick another human I suppose. How would you like to pay trade, coin, or favor?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 00:58:16 — Link

He turns into his true dragon form. "You are sharp. I have the coin but ill also help you depending how much of the berrys you have." His tail gets a jar of marrow as well.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 01:09:01 — Link

"It's not so much help around here I need, rather I need someone that can identify plants to help gather ingredients out in the fields. I've got about three and a half pounds of the berries that I'm not using. These things due wonders for making medicine palletable for children, but I wont really need any till the start of fall," Mayumi said  taking out two nets filled with berries from the box and placing them on the count,  "I'd say about five pieces of silver per pound sounds fair since you're offering help as well."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 01:16:07 — Link

He grins, "alright i'll take three pounds." He places 18 silver on the counter.

"So when do I start working for you?" he asks his wings folded down.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 01:34:05 — Link

"I go out daily to restock about time everyone else heads home for the day. It's the only way I can guaranty the use of fresh ingredients in my potions and salves," Mayumi said parting some of the berries and handing the rest over before taking the silver, "Most of the time I leave about an hour after the hunting groups get back so that i can get my share, but it depends on what time they get back."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 01:39:47 — Link

"Alright," He collects his supplies and eats a berry. "I'll be here early. Also any particular ingredients?" he asks holding out his paw to shake hands.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 01:51:37 — Link

"A little of everything, but anything that can be found will do.  Since we're going to be searching the field, what might your name be," Mayumi asked shaking his hand, " I'm Mayumi. I like to know who I'm working with when it comes to collecting supplies."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 399 400 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla