Boards < Community < Roleplay < This Place We Call Home (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 399 400 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 23:10:05 — Link

"Lets see here then," she said taking the book and reading through it, stopping a few times to compare the writting on the wall and the book, "There's more here than just magic, the whole history of an imprite is wrote on these walls."

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 23:27:22 — Link

"really?" He looks over them all and sits on the bed of coals.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 23:38:37 — Link

"It looks like these have been here since before the floods ever devestated the world. This may have been the last remanence of, a now lost, civilization that called this place home," she said taking a book of her own out and copying some of the translated writings, "I've seen several places that had writing like this around the cave near the council's residences. I think they used the knowledge from the writings to create the system they use to keep people like you and me under their grasp."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 23:44:12 — Link

"oh. Well what can we do with the knowledge we just gained then?" he asks looking at the writings on the wall.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 23:53:45 — Link

"Not much, but we can find a whole in the loop by translating the texts found throughout the cave back under their watch. I'll need a few days to translate everything due to only being able to see the texts a few moments at a time. None of the magic described and taught here would help there, but if there are no holes, they'll come in good use," she said copying the translation guide from the book into her's, "I would offer you to stay at my place, but with the council watching me so closely, that may cause unwanted attention."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 00:37:32 — Link

he gives a look that says this is his place. "haha well your in my true home. ill be fine this place has everything i need just becarful coming and going."

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 00:57:34 — Link

"I'll be sure to losse them before I ever think of coming here then. They may be protectors, but they're extremely lacking in their ability to track someone out here in the wilds," she said handing the translator book back to Frost, "I've got some some potions that can create a thick smoke when exposed to heat and air that'll help if I ever need to escape them when heading this way. Concidering what they have you do, they have probably given you a few to use in the past."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 01:14:59 — Link

"not really when you can do this," he turns into a puma. "Yeah like i said they had me spy on all sorts of creatures. And i trust you also your welcome to the ingredients here. I don't know what to do with them, but you might," he puts the book up and turns back to dragon and lays on the bed of coals.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 01:24:06 — Link

"Half the ingredients I saw on the way back here I've only seen in books. While I would like to experiment with them, I'd rather not give the council any more fuel for keeping me. It's bad enough being stuck just outside their homes," she said putting her book away, "I'm glad there's someone that trusts me enough to invite me into their home. Visiting like this is something I haven't done in years."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 01:30:53 — Link

"Think nothing of it just be carful ok? i'd hate to think i did something to cause you even more trouble," he starts the coals up that he's laying on.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 01:50:09 — Link

"I don't have to worry about being careful, alchemy is a very volitile line of work. Doing the wrong thing at the wrong time could easily end in dead or worse," she said picking one of the feathers from the edge of her left wing and using it to make a small charm then handing it to Frost, "Here, take this. It's charm that promotes healing. It's the least I can do for the trouble you ent through only to get hurt. If not that, concider it a gift."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 01:55:39 — Link

He takes it and puts it on "thanks. Go on back they might start wondering where you are." he warns her.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 02:08:59 — Link

"I really should get back. I'll be sure to stop by every so often when I can get some free time," she said standing and shaking some of the dirt clinging to her off,  "It has been nice talking to you and seeing your home."

Exiting the cavern, Mayumi made her way back  home on foot, picking herbs and other ingredients along the way.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 02:15:08 — Link

Once she left Frost began to look through the books he gathered from the humans.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 02:32:53 — Link

Over the course of a week, winter settled in on the region. Snow covering the tree and ground while ponds and lakes froze over.

"F-Frost, yo-you home," she asked wrapping her wings around herself as she entered the cavern.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 399 400 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla