Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Ask a Moderator

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 32 33 34 ... 36 37 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-13 17:31:16 — Link

You can make a big image, use very sharp lines, then save in lossless format (like png for example) and scale the image down to a much smaller size afterwards?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-13 19:23:49 — Link

You can make a big image, use very sharp lines, then save in lossless format (like png for example) and scale the image down to a much smaller size afterwards?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Karatefinch
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-31 21:12:10 — Link

So I submitted five skins and all were accepted but this one, who is still pending. It is possible you think it's too close to cremello.  I see the similarities, but this was a request by someone wanting a very specific breed of horse and while similar it is not the same. Is it still possible for this one to be accepted? It is a private skin, so aside from one person it won't be a commonly used skin anywyas 

Yeehaw

• _Eclipsestar_
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-18 23:48:55 — Link

Anything wrong with this skin? Just asking.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-25 07:55:32 — Link

My skin Fireblood Warrior, I've discovered, has a strange blank white spot just under the chin that I completely missed while checking the image.

However someone has used the skin. I would like to request it is closed off from further public and I will try to upload a new version. I understand I can't do anything about the person who has already used it, and in case it cannot be deleted for this reason, I have set the price to a ridiculously high amount of gold.

Thanks!

Edit: Staff have kindly replaced my old skin. Thank you Angel :)

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Karatefinch
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-28 16:45:18 — Link

So i've asked about this once but it's been a while and still no answer, I hate to be persistant but someone payed me to do a skin and making them wait months for it has been very stressful on my end

I uploaded my Akhal-Teke skin a while ago and while every other skin was accepted, this one was left pending for a very long time

I would please like confirmation on if it can be accepted or not so I can at least give the person their refund if it's not 

Yeehaw

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-31 12:58:32 — Link

Karatefinch (#81681) wrote:

So i've asked about this once but it's been a while and still no answer, I hate to be persistant but someone payed me to do a skin and making them wait months for it has been very stressful on my end

I uploaded my Akhal-Teke skin a while ago and while every other skin was accepted, this one was left pending for a very long time

I would please like confirmation on if it can be accepted or not so I can at least give the person their refund if it's not 

Sorry for not getting back to you at once! Yes, the skin is too close to the one of the official colors. Taking into account the whole situaion, I'll approve it as a one-time exception. If you plan to create other skins in future, please try to make them more different from what we already have.

• Karatefinch
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-01 01:26:52 — Link

Thank you so much! And yes I rarely ever make ones even vaguely close to existing ones, but this particular one was a request by someone else so don't worry about a similar situation happening again anytime soon 

Yeehaw

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-26 23:58:50 — Link

Would a horse rear half as an apparel for gryphons be accepted? Essentially, an apparel to make a gryphon look like a hippogrpyh.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Lyco
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-30 19:07:11 — Link

I made a custom skin and it is a png but it keeps saying it's not a png. Why?

• Lyco
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-30 19:12:52 — Link

How do you post your skin on here?

• Lyco
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-30 19:18:26 — Link

here is my skin

• Lyco
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-30 19:20:07 — Link

Wha it disaperred????

it showed it was there and when i clicked reply it disaperred.

• Lyco
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-30 19:22:55 — Link

https://jspaint.app/#local:3f48d5e4c18c                     

• Lyco
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-30 19:23:27 — Link

There is the link to my skin

« Prev | 1 2 ... 32 33 34 ... 36 37 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla