Boards < General < General Chat < Peeps, Tundra is nearly upon us!!

Boards

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-17 19:02:09 — Link

Oooooh. So many lovelies. Nice pedigr...

*smacks Kyldrior* STOP GETTING IN THE WAY.

edit: bah gonna give up for now, and just cover all my perfects with nice skins. Blazing is now very happy with Monues' barn owl skin. :) Who should get the blue jay one...

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-17 19:16:32 — Link

I know that feeling of looking through a pedigree, thinking "yup yup good so far" then seeing that one, single, animal, thats somehow friggen everywhere

Courestan parlor may also have something. That's where I put the mates to perfects to create more perfects, as in theyre unrelated. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-17 22:51:30 — Link

My best cockatrice has normal bones, alas. (But her recessive is steel! That's something!... on the other hand, she's also got recessive normal paws. But she's got counterstrike, regen, acute eyesight, stench, and the all-important acid spit combo, so she's up there.) Trying to level her up so I can try her out on the tundra, anyway. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 06:05:41 — Link

This. This makes all the effort worth it, especially if this guy levels up and does it to every single etelia it meets, lvl 7 right now...

Turn №1
You emit a terrible stench.
You use Blow
Critical hit! You dealt 90 damage!
You dodged the attack.
You won!

Watch out, etelia, i'm coming for revenge!

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 11:12:25 — Link

Go Mon!!!

I am trying to get more acid spit / poisonous claws cockatrices, but the ones I'm breeding are all related. Bah, humbug. I must hunt for moar.

*sneaks into Mon's stable by night with her best female and some cockatrice perfume*

Btw, Mon, breed your etelia. You'll have many happy hours hatching oodles of white babies in the future :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 16:29:15 — Link

Have fun being melted from the inside out by the most aggressive creature on europa. They don't even like me and I'm the one that feeds them!

And I shall never breed my etelia. Not only is it the perfect pose, I like the blue best and don't need a quarter of my stable spots filled with ice sculptures that only hurt if someone throws them hard enough to leave to bruise

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 17:22:17 — Link

*sticks tongue out at Monues*

Does this mean I'm allowed in?? *dons hazmat suit*

I wish Wireath were still here. I would totally blackmail him into helping me breed etelia fighters :D

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 18:13:46 — Link

Turn №1
Your move overcame your opponent's move!
You use Bite
Critical hit! You dealt 84 damage!
You use Acid Strike!
Turn №2
You won!
You gained 10 XP!

Turn №1
You were hit for 11 damage!
You poisoned your opponent by venomous skin!
You use Bite
Your opponent uses countermove!
Turn №2
You regenerated 11 HP!
Your move overcame your opponent's move!
You use Bite
Critical hit! You dealt 90 damage!
You use Acid Strike!
Turn №3
You won!
You gained 12 XP!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 19:59:03 — Link

Of course youre allowed in, it's open to the public. Otherwise i'd never gather enough "animal" proteins. And cute costume youre wearing. Have you ever seen a heron swallow its live, squirming prey whole? Youd think surely its too large for it to eat, but it manages. It's a good thing herons arnt any bigger, or theyd eat us. Oh did I mention theres some heron in my cancermancers? I love herons. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 20:42:15 — Link

*sulk*

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 20:50:11 — Link

^ wonder what the Europan laws are like, if a rogue or starving beast eats a human or fellow beast. Does the Beastlord get charged with anything?

Awww yes. Another perfect baby gryph. These parents seem quite reliable.

Get comfy in that nest, Shrine Rain, you'll be laying many more eggs there... where's your sister, call her over here too... and one of your brothers can have a sex change...

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 20:58:49 — Link

Sure there's some law against it, but that requires evidence. Word are unreliable. I could say my unicorns fly, but until someone else sees it I can't charge admission for rides.

Casual sex changes lol. Any of your gryphs got sharp feathers, beserk, and graceful? Finished the tundra roster list of my gryphons and realizing I've got a perfect who could start an interesting new line...and realizing I've only got one of him >.<

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 21:02:13 — Link

But now you see my cockatrice problem :(

Imagine acid spit, regen, poisonous claws and venomous skin.... *happy sigh*

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 21:13:54 — Link

Only two of mine have that combo. The one I took to island last year got portal jinked and couldn't find any past lvl 2 nearly 80% of the time and never found a portal past 12....eteila encounters noted as fair though. Could be worse but could be better.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-18 21:15:29 — Link

Let's see... only this boy. https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1314223

I never really thought about gracefulness, alas. Would be interesting with second breath. All those extra turns!

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla