Boards < General < General Chat < Peeps, Tundra is nearly upon us!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-23 22:31:58 — Link

Yeah, you could have crafted them all year round, the schemes didn't disappear after last year's tundra was over. I have a batch of 400 crafting rn, started a little too late but I think  I have enough already done until my throdama finishes up.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-24 04:24:01 — Link

I have 900+ and I am going to wait to make more until I've used some up. I really don't want to make a bunch and have them vanish into smoke because I went over the item limit. 

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-24 04:30:35 — Link

Me too, but that's what the trades are for... Besides for selling items, that is. :P I prefer to store them on trades than the possibility of waiting too late and timing my crafting badly, cause I know once the etelia event starts, once I take a break from exploring, that's it, burnout will set in.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-25 15:43:50 — Link

I thiiink I at last have a pair of cockatrices that can give me a perfect Regen / Acid / Poisonous Claws / Venomous Skin / Quickmind quadrifecta. Of course I might end up with a beast that's worse than both its parents, because that's just how I roll.

*quietly weeps in the corner*

Oh, and if anyone wants a Christmas present, send me a PM :)))

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-26 01:21:10 — Link

*pats arete's back in empathy* My favorite is when you breed two pets and each just has one gene you don't want them to pass on...and guess what they pass on over and over to thier kids :D

But I'm rooting for you, hopefully you get what you want. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-26 14:31:00 — Link

Yup, I didn't notice the father had no regeneration gene at all, so baby had none either.

WAAAAAH

In other news I found a nearly perfect cockatrice in the Pound. So happy Christmas to meee! :)))

I just wish every beast with poisonous claws that I have wasn't so closely related to Happy Days.

*get out of my stable!!* slapslapslap

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-26 23:22:46 — Link

Congrats on that pound find! 

Sometimes I look at my cockatrices and realize that I've gotten to the point where Delta Venom Spoon seems like a good name.

So far I haven't gotten stuck with all related cockatrices, but it did happen to me with lykoi for a bit. 

Just remembered to breed my terrible ice aura/breath lykoi for etelia sacrifices, and my terrible deviants too before I extract their deviance. And to actually sell the pets I mean to sell, because after that I'll need the space...

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-27 03:40:05 — Link

You mean Delta Vemon Spoon isn't a good name? <_< But for real, all my pet names are either some random thing I was thinking about or a bunch of random letters I smushed together with a vowel so it could maybe kinda pass as a name?

And I forgot about the Lykos requirement until I was trying to figure out how much liquid deviance I would need so I should probably get on that. Gah.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-27 04:15:53 — Link

I got in the habit of taking something from the parents' names before I had premium, to reduce the risk of inbreeding. So I start with an ancestor with a name like Tarnished Silver Spoon or Troublesome Heart, and a few generations later, well. 

The maximum number of snowflakes I could possibly end up with is 12. (And the RNG will probably not be that nice to me.) So I need ~6 more liquid deviance to be safe, but not right away, so that's all right. And 12 lykoi, which is also doable (and leaves me some to sell). The real limit will be crystalline ice, haha. 

I just slung over a hundred pets onto trades to try to make room. (Because I'm such a wimp with SP and even pound.) I really need to be better about putting up trades regularly... 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-27 17:10:11 — Link

Twenty-six potential snowflakes on my end. And I have no idea how I'll get over 400 crystalline ice. I'll need a refrigerator company :P

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-30 20:22:50 — Link

*Paces infront of my pets, stood in rows and on the verge of eating eachother.*

Alright troops! This will be the largest tundra exptition yet. Several large guilds will be participating this year, nearly a hundred of you in total. The tundra will be cold, it will be painful, and it will be the most difficult task you've ever been given. Many of you are newcomers to the tundra, and as such some of you will not return home. But I still expect you to all perform excellently and not return with a poor report. Those who have full perfect marks will be rewarded. The guild who has the most members with perfect marks will be rewarded generously. If you recieve full poor marks...well..let's just say you do not want to recieve poor marks. I have high expectations for all of you, so do not disapoint.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• SapphireScythe
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-30 22:39:10 — Link

*Watches Monues speech*

*Glances over at my poorly sorted pets ingoring me and chewing on my stock of magic food*

*Thumbs over at Monues* Yeah guys, what he said.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-30 23:39:25 — Link

*glares at my baby harvesters*

Grow up faster!

(I still have a unicorn that's been stuck fighting the same etelia for ten months. It's probably time to just let it KO her and take her home. And, um, keep the unicorns home this time.) 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-31 00:04:13 — Link

Waiting anxiously for the tundra. 

It's the closest sunday to the first..it's gotta open today..right? right?!

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-31 01:16:50 — Link

Doesn't it usually start on the first? 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla