Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 40 41 42 ... 74 75 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-08 21:12:22 — Link

*Ten hours later Marans looks up from her screen*

"Is THAT the time??"

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-08 21:14:03 — Link

(I'm derailing this topic, so time for another mini rant)

around 10 passerines just born and still no deviants, record is now 50 griffins in a row.

The Pastel actually is a gradient, I over laid it on top of a colored skin so the colors would come out more uniform, and then I just messed with things like gamma and saturization

Edit: Also, thank you Marans, I will use that c:

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-08 23:54:03 — Link

Who kicked me out of portal on batllefield? Hnn? At least got double deviant unicorn :)

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-09 01:18:36 — Link

Looks like it was Lisxz. I just tried challenging them, but lost by one point. Argh! x)

Also, why am I suddenly able to view everyone's tactics? I don't have premium account. Is this a bug, or a helpful feature being offered to us all?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-09 13:31:38 — Link

Probably you have a Strategist in your Inn.

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-10 16:48:04 — Link

Heh, sorry about that, fundatrix. I'm trying to trade for Blueprints: Stable (Lvl 5) but so far I've only gotten Military Academy blueprints.

7. Times.

It's frustrating.

Just got kicked out by arete though  ; - ;

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-10 20:12:04 — Link

Sorry, I saw a trade and went for it. Would you like my Military Academy level 3 blueprint?

(runs away and hides)

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-11 14:09:21 — Link

You know Lisxz, you can give me one ;) I'm so proud of myself - got double deviant white bicolour roc, on the second breeding :) I had to write about it :D

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-11 19:27:43 — Link

I might as well, fundatrix. 

And no, arete, I have just about enough.. DX

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 17:49:43 — Link

Already ranted about it earlier, but - trying to level up wild/low-quality beasts. Red stats everywhere. They can barely get through half of a tiny island, never mind trying the arena. This is almost painful, haha.

Only picking them up from pound for the rare colour (robin). Wish there were some decent ones in the trades.

(meanwhile there's someone with a lvl 40, GP2 robin in the arena. It's taunting me badly, and I am soooo tempted to ask to buy it, but they'll probably refuse as it's in their breeding program)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 17:59:48 — Link

Levelling up bad pets is something I only really do for questers. I suppose deviant-breeding would be another good reason.

I'm currently levelling-up a "brave (59) dragon with Fragile Bones" and it's costing me. Oh well, hopefully it'll pay for itself. My gryphon with Second Breath is also costing a lot, because I'm levelling him up to 50.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 18:06:13 — Link

Would you like me to try to get you some more Robins Marans?

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 18:15:22 — Link

Another mini rant: wow, just hit the space limit again and had to buy another scroll. Apparently I just can't stop breeding and buying gryphons haha.

Also gave in and got premium. Wow, this is so useful.. being able to search genetics etc. arete, I'll see if I have some questers for you. :)

(edit: got a homozygous second breath gryph, white coloured, level 34, if you want him?)

RaptorKitty, yes, if you like. I'd prefer to track down robins that already exist instead of breeding more already (otherwise in a few gens it'll get tricky if many are related) but maybe a couple would be nice. :D Especially if homozygous in colour/pattern, I'll pay you a lot for those.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 18:36:14 — Link

Oof, those might be the hardest, I'd have to keep a few for myself to breed them to that point. If I get a GP3 Male this time around, I can do that for you. Around 6 potentials set to be born in 24 hours. It's amazing how little Robins there are. Same with Passerines. My stables are almost full as well.... 260 spaces is not enough for breeding projects. I don't even know how I have that many pets.... I think my deviant owl project took up half my space.....

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-12 23:19:05 — Link

Ooh I mustn't... It's only monday and I have nearly used up a whole ten stable spaces... Woe is me, I am undone...

Oh ok then, you've twisted my arm. :) How much?

Who wants a perfect unicorn? I'm feeling generous :P

« Prev | 1 2 ... 40 41 42 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla