Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper Rants!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 34 35 36 ... 74 75 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-10 22:27:21 — Link

Well, I rolled 6 confusion tactics, a complete confusion and four waits, among other things, and lost again. My opponent won simply by rolling a lot of counterstrikes and leadership, and got two points from hold the line.

I think my best option for a squad is breeding another electric strike/massive winged roc, and getting some ice breath/ice aura lykos or fire breath/boiling blood/venomous skin dragons. It's seemed to be a winning combo for me so far. I already have one lykos that's ice breath/berserker/ice aura. We shall see. :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• LunaWolfen
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-11 14:06:14 — Link

Good luck :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-11 16:27:00 — Link

Thanks! :)

Once I get the last spirit in a jar I'll be able to 'battlefield' for fun.

• LunaWolfen
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-12 12:06:16 — Link

Hope you get it. :D

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-12 12:43:59 — Link

Hee, I don't think you can 'battlefield' for fun, since it's pretty much a hassle -- Using 10 energy for each move and that freaking luck! -- Serious, could have won twice, but I was trolled heavily; once when I was attack fun, and somehow, I didn't get CC till the last round, but they had Tornado then, which somehow picked CC -.- or how I somehow ended up rolling 3 Confusions again, which shouldn't be that likely, since I have two teams with two set. {Though it might just have been one of those Misfortune days, since my interent died, for like 10-30 minutes (lost my 1st of the tri-set cuz of this), on me as well -.-}

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-12 14:06:54 — Link

*gives Wireath a cookie*

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-15 18:50:17 — Link

Wireath, I see you're hogging all three sites now. Tsk tsk.

Trying to fight my Magic Horn/Counterstrike/Regeneration unicorn on the Arena, and come up against another unicorn with the same traits... They both kept regenerating....

For.... thirty.... turns.... *sobs incoherently*

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-16 01:15:57 — Link

lol, I kept getting attacked, and every time I get kicked off, I tend to increase how much I'm holding, as an insurance, especially due to my current BF luck. Also, I said it in one of my earlier rants, if I'm going to keep getting attacked, it'd be better if I controlled more nodes, since of the hassle. -- Anyways, just look at the Mirror World part of the Battlefield, there are currently, as of my posting, 2 open spots, I seriously don't get why people are even attacking me; is it cuz the Mirror World takes awhile to research? I doubt it'll be quicker then holding onto the ones I'm defending.

Lastly, I'll probably be going after the portal soon anyways, since I'm almost done with my project, just need to Poisonous one, get around 50 of them, and get them to level 50.

My Pet Sales page --

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-16 18:11:34 — Link

I'm trying for 50 gold to get a fourth squad :)

Or I'll just buy a couple of expand stable scrolls.

Say, you aren't going to turn into an impossible opponent on me, are you? Cos then I'll have to use assassination on you, and that ruins the carpet :D

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-17 02:41:47 — Link

I'm not sure what you mean by impossible opponent >.> but most likely yes, I probably will, Mwuhahahah -- Also, you won't be able to assassinate me, I got too much Watchmen around; not to mention all these Cockatrices, I'm pretty much immune to poison by now. (And most assassins come to me for their poisons and acid, so they'll more likely kill you for even suggesting that.)

My Pet Sales page --

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-17 22:37:31 — Link

Nuts!!!

Can't beat Pantherseal, because s/he has Theory of Chaos working against my Hold the Line/Complete Confusion squad. Baaah. ;_;

I spend most of my time next to the portal these days... :(

• PantherSeal
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-19 16:22:22 — Link

I think my pets got tired of being attacked and let someone beat me.  When their tactics changed they got rid of Theory of Chaos and even when I rolled and rerolled refused to put it back up. Think I am going to move that squad to the mirror world now.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-19 21:31:06 — Link

Nooo, you have to help me defeat pinkdragonwings. Although lamel might be a tougher opponent.

I wonder where Aelisk went. She used to sit impregnably on both portals almost all of the time when I first started battlefielding...

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-26 20:51:46 — Link

Gaaaaaaaah I think I just accidentally won an auction for 7 cat's eyes for 200,000 silver. I clicked Place Bid before I checked the amount. Whyyyyyyyy :cries:

EDIT yay! Someone outbid me! Phew.

• Truffula
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-27 20:47:31 — Link

I don't understand battlefield at all o.O  reading this thread of rants about it makes more sense than the instructions!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 34 35 36 ... 74 75 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla