Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 04:33:47 — Link

(Is AHS a boarding school?)

Jack dissmissed his pets and sat in the only seat with no one in it, next to a pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. 

He grinned at her question.

"Oh, you know, the usual, stitches and all." He laughed. "Nah, I blew up a vial of eye-changing liquid I was trying to make and it went everywhere, so I had to clean everything up before I came. It took ages."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 05:13:26 — Link

((yup. Rooms an everything!!))

Sapphire

Her smile broadened. Her eyes glowed. He didn't think she was werird! Quietly she whispered, "what type are you? I'm animal, see?" Her hands shifted to paws for a moment. 

She tapped her desk impatiently. A quick glance at the clock told her Kodiak would be the last person to go before lunch. In this school, first period took 3 classes. Soooooooo boring.

"Oh, my name's Sapphire." She blushed, she couldn't help it.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 05:38:37 — Link

(Okay, just making sure! )

Jack grinned. "My name is Jack, I'm animal too." 

Two large wolf ears sprung from the top of his head to emphasise. He quickly made them turn back to normal human ears to make sure he didn't get in trouble. 

"Do you have any pets?" 

He looked up at the clock and saw they only had a few minutes until break.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 15:32:30 — Link

Sapphire

"Of course I do. Two actually. One is a robotic lizzard I built when I was 12, the other is a pigmy dragon. Want to see the dragon? The lizzard, shocks, is off taking pictures so all I have is little Wiggles." The moment she said the dragons name he came crawling out from her pocet. At most he was 4 ins long. The little dragon looked back and forth between Jack and Sapphire as I'd trying to figure out what they were doing.

Wiggles crawled in front of Jack's face, sucked in a huge breath, and blew a candle sized flame at him. Sapphire blushed and hurridly put him back in her pocket. "So sorry, I forgot he did that still. He gets jealous sometimes."

Mrs. Lark

Sge could easily see that class was about to get crazy so she ended it early. "We'll finish tomorrow, the rest of the day you can explore." She shooed all of them out and closed the door.

Sapphire

"I'm starving! Sit with me at lunch?" She quickly asked Jack. 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 21:35:48 — Link

Jack laughed  as the little dragon blew a flame in his face. He stood up as the class was dissmissed and followed Sapphire out. 

"Sure!" He replied, and soon after Lark and Tiska came bounding over.

"Hey Lark, Tiska." He bent down to ruffle behind Tiska's ears as Lark rubbed his head against Jack's leg.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-20 04:43:17 — Link

Sapphire

She ran down the hallway, she slipped over her own feet in a small puddle near the water fountain. "Whoops." She shook most of the water off and kept running. 

The lunch room smelled amazing! Today: Taco bar or Turkey bar. She greedily got a trayful of turkey with gravy and mashed potatoes. She nabbed a chocolate cake too! "That's were I sit normally." 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-20 06:06:29 — Link

Jack jogged after Sapphire, Lark and Tiska on his heels. He met up to her in the lunch room and grabbed a taco, then followed her over to a table. 

"Okay." 

He sat down across from her and Tiska crawled under the table and layed down against Jack's feet. Lark on the other hand jumped onto the table and was about to eat Sapphire's lunch when Jack grabbed him by the scruff. 

"Lark!"

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-20 18:45:45 — Link

Iris moaned quietly. i wanted to be picked and I didn't. It just seems that's my luck...  She slowly got up and walked to the lunch room. She saw Jack and Sapphire sitting together. i'd sit next to kodiak, but I don't feel like it. she grabbed a tray and got turkey, potatoes, and a little bit of cake. Iris eyed the room. Finally she spotted a empty table in the corner, away from the others. As she sat down her eye sight blurred. Then everything went black. She saw a light start coming and she finally realized she was having a vision. In front of her she saw everyone terrified and shaking. The building was flaming and hot. She shook her head and everything went back to normal. What was that supposed to mean?! I'll get a book on visions and see.

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-21 00:32:42 — Link

Sapphire

She laughed as Lark made an attempt for her food. "No no little kitty, here, you can have this." She tossed the lion cub a small peice of turkey. "Munch on that." She patted it's fur lightly. She always had some animals ears 'on' during lunch, just a habit. So when she heard a muffled gasp from Iris she turned and saw her looking very strange. Meh, I'll talk to her later.

"So, Jack, why'd you come here? Besides the obvious. Not everyone is a shapeshifter, actually, I heard Mrs.Lark say we're very rare indeed." she smiled happily, it felt so good to actaully talk to others her age, not just the teachers. Her table was next to a window close to the lake, it had a stone path that lead to a gazebo in the center, it's own little island. She could'nt help but to gaze at it.

Because, in the lake's water's a meter long, 100 year old, orange white and black koi dwelled. She'd only seen it once, when she was 5, her first day there. She'd been crying, tears falling into the water, when it appeared from the lake's dethps. It's back was covered in irridesnt fur, soft as velvet. As a young 5 year old, she'd touched the fur, and it let her. She was brought back to the present. "Oh, I'm sorrry, did you say something Jack?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-21 03:18:15 — Link

Jack smiled.

"I've been kicked out of several schools. I think…. 6 to be precise. My dad finally got enough of It and sent me here. " He followed Sapphire's gaze down to the lake. "It’s a nice place, isn't it?"

He laughed as Tiska started licking the scar on his knee and he bent down to ruffle the fluff on top of his head.

"Quit it Tiska.”

The scar was not from long ago, when he was about twelve, just after his mother had died. He had been wondering the forest as a wolf and been shot in the knee by a hunter. Luckily, he managed to crack the bow shaft close to the wound and run before the hunter got close enough to catch him. The scar was a constant reminder of that day.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-21 23:19:01 — Link

Name: Cecila

Shapeshifter ability: animal

Personality: quiet, dedicated, serious

Looks:

New OC! Cecilla by clw23

Crush: none

Other: none yet :)

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-22 00:45:43 — Link

Iris felt a tug on her sleeve. "Hello Crown." 'look at them Iris. They don't really care about you.' "U-Unture!" Iris knew that this wasn't Crown speaking. This was a voice.. one she didn't know. 'if you think they care about anything you do wait. when that crumbles down in front of you i'll be right here.'  " I'll never listen to you!' Iris whisper shouted. 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-22 17:01:46 — Link

Accepted!

Sapphire

Smiling happily she dumped her tray and ran out to the pond. "Iris, come with me! You too Jack!" As she ran speckled scales covered her body, and she started to shrink. By the time she jumped into the pond she was a full out marine betta. Not the biggest, but now she could breath underwater.

"Come on! Join me! It's awesome!" She yelled and dove deep into the pond.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-22 23:16:56 — Link

Jack chucked his tray next to Sapphire and followed her out, Tiska followed but Lark stayed behind. As he reached the pond he jumped in, quickly transforming into a small arctic seal before he hit the water. Tiska jumped in behind him, barking happily. 

"Are we allowed in here?"

He laughed as Lark slowly padded over and watched them in the water, but not getting close enough to be splashed.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-22 23:35:24 — Link

Sapphire

"As far as i know it's fine. quickly orange fur and black stripes coated her once spooted scales. She now resembled a tiger. "Sorry, I like fish, but I don't enjoy being one." She smiled happily.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla