Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-13 03:20:28 — Link

Iris shook her head and got in her seat. She watched Sapphire staring. hmm. What is Mrs. Lark going to ask me to turn into? iris nodded as Sapphire turned into a pergine falcon. fasinating. How does she do it so easily?

No.

• Tempestate
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-13 17:12:53 — Link

I raise my hand, realising I might be in the wrong class. 

"Mrs Lark what if I can't shift into an animal?"

Tempes Fugit

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-13 23:57:01 — Link

Mrs. Lark

"That's fine dear. Just tell me what kind you are when it's your turn." She smiled as Sapphire changed perfectly. "That's excellent dear, you may sit down now." 

"Who wants to go next?"

Sapphire.

She flew gracfuly back to her seat. "Ugh. Now I'm gonna have to write with talons till I change back!...."

She clanked her talons swiftly across the desk. "Hey, Faelin, if you want to go next raise your hand." Her crystal blue eyes glinted. "You know, it's better to be able to change back than to actually change!" She giggled but sounded more like a screach.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-14 00:54:04 — Link

Scarlett's hand shot up with a bright smile. Her blue eyes looked Mrs. Lark in the eyes. 

Kodiak grinned as Scarlett volunteered eagerly.

(WRITERS BLOCK!)

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-21 15:59:44 — Link

Faelin glanced over at Sapphire, "I'll go when I get called on, I guess." She thought for a moment, "Hey, you're a bird, you could fly  the coup if you wanted to. That's what I plan on doing if I get the chance. I'm just not so good with birds."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-22 00:10:06 — Link

Mrs. Lark

"Okay than, hmm, Scarlet. Please come up here and I'd like to see a elf owl." She waited patiently.

Sapphire

"Heck no! I happen to love Mrs. Lark's class. If you'd lived here sense you where five you'd love it to." Slowly she shifted back into a human. " Ah, much better."

(( I don't mean to be rude but Night Wolf22 could you not write in that bright green? It hurts to read it.))

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-25 03:11:41 — Link

(Sorry...)

Scarlett stood up and imagined herself growing wings. She felt her arms grow feathered and the bones grow thinner. She imagined becoming shorter and having talons instead of feet. Once that step was completed all that was left was the head. She imagined her eye sight increasing and viola! Elf owl form successful. 

Kodiak rolled his eyes as Scarlett performed. He had seen his twin shift into many animals before and he was used to it. He was okay at shifting but he sucked at bugs.

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-26 01:31:02 — Link

iris stared at scarlet. wow. cool. iris wanted to try but was to shy. she kept her hand down and continued to watch. i hope i can ace this. it looks easy but still. without even realizing it her hands turned into claws with fur. iris looked down at her hands. uh oh. not good.

No.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-07 05:18:20 — Link

Faelin watched her new classmates with slight interest. She could do it, she knew that much. She just didn't want to do anything right now. She shrank back into her chair.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-14 13:54:03 — Link

Mrs. Lark:

She pointed to Kodiak. "You're next. I'd like to see an bearded dragon please." She said, waiting patiently.

Sappire

She snickered. "Iris, it's not quite your turn yet. Just imagine your a human again, that should work just fine." She quickly sat back in her seat

((Sorry I neglected this roleplay!))

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-17 11:09:21 — Link

(Hope it's not too late to join! :) )

Name: Jack Forest

Shapeshifter ability: Animal

Personality: Jack is friendly and slightly cocky, being andventurous and up for any challenge. He seems to be a mischief maker and always getting in trouble. He thinks of himself as funny, he can also be annoying at times. 

Looks: Jack has short, messy blonde hair that never sits flat, he's tall and on the skinny side, although he's quite strong. He has startling blue-green eyes and lightly tanned olive skin.

Crush: Sapphire R. Turnheart 

Other: None

Pet: A young lion cub named Lark, and a medium-haired German Shepherd named Tiska

Lark: http://www.africa-wildlife-detective.com/images/lion-cub-facts.jpg

Tiska: http://www.dailydogtag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/diesel92.jpg

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 03:22:52 — Link

Accepted!

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 03:34:02 — Link

Jack Forest clambered up the stairs into AHS, a small lion cub trailing after him with a german shepherd on his heels. I am so dead! I am so late! He rushed down the hall with Tiska, the dog, barking loudly. He banged open the door to Mrs Lark's room to find it full of people. Jack froze, then was bowled over as the lion cub, named Lark, bashed into him from behind. 

He sat up, his cheeks flaming. "Sorry I'm late Miss."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 04:09:08 — Link

Mrs. Lark

"That's fine, but please release your pets, can't them disturbing class." She pointed to a seat next to Sapphire. "There's your seat." Now she looked at Kodiak. "I'm waiting Kodiak, I'm waiting to see a breaded dragon."

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-18 04:12:43 — Link

Sappire

Sapphire bounched in her seat. This kid, this very cute boy, was sitting next to her! So when he sat down she immediately leaned next to him. "So, why ya late? Lion bite your feet?" She knew that this was going poorly, shed only had one other crush, and he'd moved away. So this was just amazing.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla