Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 | Next »

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-07 04:45:11 — Link

ylil (#48247) wrote:

Iris

iris quickly ran after Sapphire. "Umm, Sapphire? Where is Mrs. Larks room?" i'm new here, but this is still an embarrassing thing to ask.. just then she saw Kodiak walk in. Iris felt herself start to change. She felt cat ears spring up along with fur and a tail. Then spots. oh great. I've been turned into a cheetah.

(I think quoting would be easier for me) 

Kodiak stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a girl switch into a cheetah in a matter of seconds. He grinned and said, "Woah, that's the second fastest shift I have ever seen." 

Scar rolled her eyes, she favored her wolf form over her felines. She could turn into many animals but preferred the wolf. It matched her soul. "By second fastest he means I am first..." she joked chuckling a little bit. She glanced at her twin and saw he was goggling over the cheetahs body. Just wait till she switches back Kodi,   She laughed in her thoughts.

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• DraconicFox
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-07 12:13:43 — Link

Freaking bird poop. The teacher just had to have an animal name. Her body literally sprouted up feathers as she started shrinking in size. Her beak had come put, and by then she was a complete lark.

And there's a cheetah. Great. Isabelle started to fly near the roof, more than a little worried. Especially because she was the frigging lowest stamina bird ever, and she was gowing to have to land soon.

Thanks, Mrs. Lark.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-07 22:47:04 — Link

Sapphire

Sapphire laughed. "No need to worry, Iris won't eat you. Wait, will you?" She looked sceptically at Iris who was in the form of a cheetah at the moment.

"And it doesn't matter who changes fastest, it matters who changes the best." She looked at Scarlet and Kodiak playfully.

"Oh, just follow me to Mrs. Larks classroom." She started up the stairs and opened the doors to what looked like a castle. "If you like there are rooms for each of you, but right now have got to get to class!" 

=============================

Also, your accepted!

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-08 01:08:29 — Link

iris

iris grinned happly. "Of course I won't eat you. Because as soon as I caught you you'd probably turn back into human shape and break my jaw... "  "Oh, right!" She walked behind Sapphire. "So.. is Mrs. Larks a good or bad teacher?" well this is wierd. I haven't turned back to human form yet.. iris felt her tail shrink. oh good. Finally turning back now. "huh?" She felt her tail stop. Then just as fast as it had shrunk it grew. just pretend it's not there, pretend it's not there. 

No.

• DraconicFox
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-08 12:07:57 — Link

Good enough for her. Although, turning back wasn't her strong suit, nobody had to know. Isabelle isn't the most trusting of people, so she still flew relatively high, but occasionally stopped to perch on the ground. "Good or bad is a pretty biased word..."

(guys?)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 01:36:09 — Link

Faelin's eyes searched the group around her. She had been late, so she had slipped in the back. For once in her life, Faelin was willingly quiet as she watched her classmates shift uncontrollably. She turned her attention to Sapphire and followed her toward Mrs. Lark's room.

(I didn't mean to sign up late, but I did sign up when sign ups was still going on, I guess that I have a slow computer. Hope it didn't cause an inconvenience.)

• Tempestate
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 18:00:20 — Link

(Hey can I please join?)

Name: Cedar

Shapeshifter ability: Matter

Personality: Cedar rarely shies away from a challenge, and is highly competitive. Although she is extroverted she values her personal space greatly as she isn't the largest fan of physical contact, and if someone tries to get too close she'll just shift to slip away.

Looks: 5'10, curly brown hair, freckles, brown eyes. 

Crush: nobody yet

Other: She is an only child, and has learnt to control her ability well.

Pet: None

Tempes Fugit

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 22:40:44 — Link

((thats fine. your also accepted Tempestae!))

• Tempestate
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 23:33:20 — Link

After watching the group briefly interact in a vapour form I decide to condense next to Faelin who I spot in the back. Seemingly appearing out of thin air I introduce my self to Faelin.

"Hey I'm Cedar, what's your name?" I ask.

Tempes Fugit

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-11 00:45:17 — Link

Sapphire

"Come onlong! We're already 5 minutes late!" Sapphire leaped up the stairs two at a time and stopped at the third door to the left. She gestered towards the door. "This is all of our homeroom's. Mrs. Lark. She's an excellent teacher, but a bit strict if you get her in math." 

Quietly she opened the door. "Hello, Mrs. Lark? The new students are here!" 

Mrs. Lark

"Oh delightful! Come, come. I promise I don't bite." She stopped in the middle of the room.

"Please line up so I can I asign seats. In the first row is:

Iris, Kodiak, and Ceader. In that order please." She looked at the rest of them. "Okay, second row:

Myles, Isabelle, and Scarlet." She waited for them to get seated. "Okay, last row:

Sapphire, Faelin. Is that everyone?"

• Tempestate
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-11 00:53:19 — Link

Before sitting down I approach Mrs. Lark.

"Um excuse me, Mrs. Lark, what exactly are we learning today?" I ask, slightly embarrassed that I don't know which class this is.

Tempes Fugit

• DraconicFox
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-11 03:13:18 — Link

Some might hate strict teachers, but Isabelle enjoyed calm and order much more. She pretty much instantly turned back into a human, leaning back in her chair. She didn't want to take classes as a bird with the same surname as her teacher, and thus PTSD kicked in for her.

So, she sat next to drama queen and another unknown persona. This would end interestingly. Hopefully there wouldn't be any group projects. Ugh.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 00:07:06 — Link

iris hurried in the room and took her seat. iris stared as her tail slowly disappered. thats better. now it won't hurt to sit.. iris dug in her back pack and took out a pen and paper. she wrote, mrs. lark, nice, sapphire, kind, kodiak, funny, isabelle, jumpy, and before she could write the rest down she saw crown at the door. iris slipped away and stared at crown. "well? what is it crown?" umm.. well.. i hope you like roast mouse!! iris felt dizzy, and fell to the floor. she saw crown fly up to her smiling before blacking out. Crown flew down to iris. i sure got her good! that'll teach her to pull that roast bird trick on me. 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 01:38:26 — Link

Sapphire

This'll be strange..i'm so used to it being only me! Hmm, i wonder what faelin is like? i hope she's not mean...

" this is the first class you get here. it a skill test! It's really, really, really fun!! ooh! Mrs. Lark, can i be first?!"

Mrs. Lark

She looked down for a swift moment. " Okay, let me see a Pergine Falcon. I'm judging you all on change time, what you change to, and control over that shape. Okay, Sapphire, show me a Pergine Falcon."

Sapphire

Im a pergine falcon. feel the feathers, start at the head, and have complete focus.

Slowly but surely everyone in the class could see Sapphire changed into a pergine falcon. " Well? Swak!! oops, sorry." Sapphire lauged a little.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 05:59:12 — Link

(Sorry I haven't posted I accidentally left my phone in my locker over the weekend. )

Scarlett watched Sapphire turn into a falcon. She tapped her fingers on her desk and waited for her turn. I want something challlenging she thought to herself. The Shapeshifter was now tapping her foot. She observed Mrs. Lark intently. Strict, that's good, to the point.

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla