Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-16 01:21:38 — Link

Sapphire was shocked by Storm's actions. "Jack! Make Storm let go!" She shifted into a enormous bear and roared in Storm's face. "Drop her. Now." Her voice was thick and gruff because her bear form.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-16 23:19:45 — Link

(I'm confused - What's Storm done? 0-0)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-16 23:36:13 — Link

((apparently he's trying to eat someone))

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-17 00:36:02 — Link

(Oh, well @BastTheMage , please do not Roleplay as my character StormChaser - as he wouldn't do what you're making him do)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-17 16:32:45 — Link

Okay. We're just gonna go back to when Sapphire was a leopard and restart from there. Cause it seems this got a little crazy. Everybody good?

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-17 22:47:17 — Link

(Okay, thats fine with me. I'll get a post up later today)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-25 00:19:30 — Link

(Sorry guys I was gone for forever. Can I still roleplay though? I'll try to be more consisten.)

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-25 14:17:19 — Link

Sure go ahead. It got a little mixed up but just start were you want, you can be with them or just leaving the classroom or something like that. X3

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-25 19:45:07 — Link

(little confused.. I sorry but really? An elf? On komo?)

"Oh. I think we should get going. Look how dark it is..." "I'm going to go try to find my room." "Bye." Iris walked out of the green house and into the academy. "Now where is my room?" Iris walked down the hall and opended a door labeled "Iris". "Wow. I like it." Iris turned on the lamp on her desk and looked around. "Lucky I brought some lovely curtains." Iris attached the curtains to her window and closed the curtains. Iris opened her backpack and pulled out a lilac pillow. "Perfect." "Let's get painting." Iris took out light blue, rose red, shiny black, and grass green. The first layer was light blue. Then two black stripes all the way across the wall. Next two skinny red lines in the black stripes. Then green mixed with the blue. "All done." 

No.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-26 06:27:43 — Link

(So....this is an assumption but are we all rooming alone? I kinda assumed that when I wrote this and then I looked back and questioned myself.) The first thing Faelin did once she got out of class was go to her room and unpack. She painted her walls black and moved into her new room. That took her most of the day. She emerged for dinner in the cafeteria and sat alone in the corner table, munching on pizza.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-26 15:44:45 — Link

((yeah. Each kid gets their own room.))

Sapphire was getting hungry so she switched back to her human form. "Come on guys. I smell pizza!!" She ran to the cafeteria which looked more like a Cafe. She saw Faelin and waved. "Mind if I sit with you?" She was already eating the pizza off her tray.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-26 19:03:10 — Link

Iris could hear everyone else talking so came out. Iris gobbled some pizza and nearly chocked. "Evil pizza!" Iris said coughing. "But also tasty." Iris licked her lips.

No.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-26 22:09:06 — Link

Faelin cocked her head at Sapphire. "It wouldn't really change things if I said no, would it?" She gave the girl a smirk and rolled her eyes, "Go ahead."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-31 09:23:50 — Link

Jack wasn't hungry, so he made his way around AHS to his dorm, where Tiska was waiting for him.

"Hey puppy." Jack cooed as Tiska got to his paws and padded over to him, tail wagging. 

"Feel like going for a walk?"

Tiska barked and followed him out the door and down into the courtyard. 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla