Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 9 10 | Next »

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-01 01:20:05 — Link

Crud, I can't be on the 2nd of September, I can be on the third. Don't do much without me XD

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-01 04:00:54 — Link

Okay than, we'll start on the 3rd just for you. X3

Attention All Readers: This Starts On The 3rd Of September!!! Join Soon!!

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-04 00:27:37 — Link

September 3rd!! This is still joinable even though I'm starting it now...

Sapphire

Sapphire waited at the entrance of AHS. This could be my chance, my chance to start over... I'll try mother, I'll try..

"Hello everyone! I'm Sapphire Turnheart. If you need help with anything just tell me! Now better get to class before the bell rings, Mrs lark will get mad if your late!" She smiled kindly as she could, this was very stressful. Her parents died in a car crass 10 years ago today, and now more Shapeshifters like herself were arriving at the same doorstep she had when she was only 5.

She felt her hair part slightly and her eyesight sharpen, crap, not this again! Anyone watching could see that in that moment she grew ears like a cat, her iris's turned into slits, and grew a long flickering tail.

• DraconicFox
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-04 17:30:58 — Link

*runs in super late* I'm here!!!

even though i joined like 5 seconds ago i mean

Name: Isabelle Blaire

Shapeshifter ability: Animal

Personality: She's a bit of a clutz for a perfectionist, and usually keeps around rather odd friends, but very nice at heart despite her sarcastic undertone.

Looks: In her human form, Isabelle is a brunette with medium light skin, even though she is Scottish. She has sparkling brown eyes and stands at about 5'4.

Crush: While she's perfectly heterosexual, Isabelle is comfortable being friends and nothing more with boys and isn't really interested by any of them any more than at that level.

Other: While she can control her animal forms more-or-less, once leaving that form she usually retains a slight part of that animal in her personality. She wears a necklace that keeps her from having agressive or harmful tendencies that was crafted by her mother as a gift when Isabelle was born.

Pet: Her wolf Lycus, who carries a saddlebag and often used as a steed, as he was born with the strength and stamina of a horse.

(is this good? EDIT: Oh fridge I didn't think about whether this was on Earth or not, if it isn't then I can just take out all the Scottish stuff)

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-04 18:15:20 — Link

Accepted! Feel free to start posting now!! 

(( Srsly, we really need this to start up soon ))

• DraconicFox
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-04 20:20:26 — Link

((Well, I might as well kick things off. Btw I won't be able to post as often on weekdays because school, so dont be surprised if I post at 4 in the morning and then never again that day :3))

Isabelle got off her wolf and listened to Sapphire say..something important, probably. She ran through Lycus's gray fur and reached into his saddle bag, taking out a leash and placing it on his collar before looking up and registering what she saw.

Oh. She hadn't seen anyone other than her father shapeshifting, and it always came as a shock that she wasn't alone.She decided that Sapphire clearly knew what she was doing and had her reasons for doing what she was. Isabelle asked in her only slightly Scottish accent, "Should I just bring Lycus to class," motioning to the wolf, "or do I need to leave 'im somewhere?"

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-05 00:19:04 — Link

Sapphire

"You can let him loose, this place is kinda magical. It will atuomatical teleport him into his natural habitat where he can play till you come to pick him up at the end of the day." 

"Is anyone else coming? I thought a lot of people signed up... We still need, Myles, Kodiak, Scarlet, and Iris. Do you happen to know where they are?"

She could feel her leopard tail slowly getting bigger and fluffyer, her ears getting bigger, and sense of smell sharpening. Now anyone watching could see she looked somewhat like a fox.

"Sorry about my constant shifting, I can't really control it yet..."

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-05 05:48:13 — Link

Scarlett ran towards the Academy, smiling wildly. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and tapped her foot in annoyance, "COME ON KODIAK!" She yelled obnoxiously. Inferno, her flying lemur, flew around the outside of the school, taking in the sites and sounds.

Kodiak, or 'Kodi' for short walked up to his twin who was obviously excited. "I'm comin' Scar." His pet ferret chittered at all the new smells.

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-06 00:25:41 — Link

Sapphire

"Well good morning.... So if you'll follow me I'll show you to your classes."

She started to skip to the doors but ended up sprinting there in the form of a ocelot. "Whoops, i figured out how to talk like this but changing back...." Her Ocelot eyes glinted michevioucly. 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-06 00:32:25 — Link

Iris

hold on!!" "im coming! iris ran to the door and gasped. to her surprise she couldnt stop in time. she tripped on a rock and hit her face into the door. "ow." crown flew beside her. crown was carrying talent in her talons. sqwack, is that how you always come to school? i guess you really like school so much that you could'nt wait for the doors to open. iris brushed the dirt off her and turned to crown, her parrot. "you know crown, i heard that this academy makes really good parrot soup. with that crown turned pale and fluttered close to iris. don't let them eat me. im to pretty to be eaten. iris listened to sapphire. "ok. crown make sure talent stays next to you." iris thought. please make sure talent stays safe. he's my brother, animal or not.

No.

• DraconicFox
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-06 02:00:34 — Link

Isabelle crouched down to Lycus and stroked his fur. "Don't kill anybody, 'lright? Be good!" She led him into the school where he suddenly vanished, looking over at his owner with puppy eyes before completely disappearing.

As always, she knew absolutely none of the people here, but she could guess just by looking. Iris the clutz, Scarlett he obnoxious perfectionist, Sapphire the oriented, and who knows about Kodiak. 

She passively walked behind Sapphire, gripping her necklace as if it held the world up. It was a nervous habit of hers, despite being incredibly dangerous. She could feel two small stubs of cat like ears sprouting, but Isabelle wasn't too worried about it. They were shorter than the hair, so she'd by fine for at least an hour, if not more.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-06 03:41:50 — Link

Scarlett bounded up the steps after Sapphire, who she can only assume was the guide. Her hair like ribbons behind her. Her ocean blue eyes taking in the sights of the school. 

Kodiak followed behind her but not at the same speed of course. He walked lazily behind her, his ferret sleeping on his shoulder.

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-06 23:04:06 — Link

Sapphire

"Well, come onlong!" She ran as fast as her little paws would carry her. "Okay. Sense not many people joined this school, I did think there were more of us than this but whatever, every day you'll get a new schedule. Today Mrs Lark is our teacher till 2:00. After that we can explore!" In that moment she changed back into her human form.

"Whoa." She stumbled a bit but got her balence back quickly.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-07 00:16:34 — Link

Iris

iris quickly ran after Sapphire. "Umm, Sapphire? Where is Mrs. Larks room?" i'm new here, but this is still an embarrassing thing to ask.. just then she saw Kodiak walk in. Iris felt herself start to change. She felt cat ears spring up along with fur and a tail. Then spots. oh great. I've been turned into a cheetah.

No.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-07 03:21:36 — Link

Name: Faelin Wolf

Animal

Daredevil, reckless, prankste, rebel, rulebreaker,

Shoulder length golden brown hair with a side part, tall and willowy, green eyes, has tons of little scars everywhere, has a thumb length one by her right eye

no current crush

no current pet

I don't get on much, but I'll try to get on more often so I can do this roleplay. It sounds amazing.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla