Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-12 02:10:58 — Link

"Nope. Just a mild heart attack, I'll be fine." Iris smiled at that. Iris turned around and ate some red grapes hanging from a vine. Then shifted into mountain lion. "Do I look scary?" Iris's eyes glowed and she sneaked into the shadows, still being able to be see.

No.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-13 23:20:36 — Link

Jack rubbed Lark's head before looking up at Sapphire's question. "Pfft, me? Scared? Never!" 

He turned to Iris as she turned into a mountain lion. 

"Not nearly as scary as this lion that tried to kill me once while I was out on the Savanna collecting this guy!" He licked Lark's head and Lark squealed, finished munching on his bones, and jumped onto Jack's back.

"Rawr!" Lark mewed.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-14 17:08:53 — Link

"get him lark!" Iris said cheerfully. 

No.

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-14 22:40:28 — Link

Name:Bast Hecate

Shapeshifter ability: Mythical

Personality:Smart but shy parents dont like that she can shift so she doesnt have a good grip on her powers

Looks:5'9,purple hair,fair skin,cat like violet eyes,

Crush:no one yet

Other:Loves books u can usually find her in the library.also u should add a best friend caterogory

Pet: Kitty a chesire cat

signed,

BastTheMage   

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

here are some very pulling songs from warriors cats u may visit

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-14 23:00:11 — Link

rushes into the school hello?

accidently grows a chesires tail ugh now im gonna dissapear.

turns into a chesire and uses the chesires powers to teleport around the school

hello?

signed,

BastTheMage   

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-14 23:26:38 — Link

Accepted!

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-14 23:28:30 — Link

teleports om top of komo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed,

BastTheMage   

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-14 23:30:46 — Link

turns into a an elf(mythical also includes the mythical ppl)use powers to run

uses her mimic powers to mimic ppls powers thats actually my power i can mimic other thing if i think of it

signed,

BastTheMage   

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 00:03:03 — Link

((okay your powers are kinda all over the place. Can you please just pick one basic thing please? Like only teleporting, or only shifting. With all your powers it very confusing and it might make others feel, what's the word, left out or not as fun to roleplay here because you have just SO much power.))

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 00:10:36 — Link

i cant copy there powers i can only copy things that i know about its not like i can just copy there powers i can only mimic my knowledge

signed,

BastTheMage   

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 00:24:45 — Link

That's not exactly what I meant... It's not about copying powers. It's the fact you can copy SO many different ones. I'd like it if you just pick one power. Like Only teleporting. Or Only being able to turn into an elf. See what I'm saying?

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 16:46:33 — Link

normal animals and a chesire cat with teleporting and invisibility?

signed,

BastTheMage   

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 16:51:37 — Link

uses chesires powers tp run around

petsstorm stormrubs against her purrs storm swallows her AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed,

BastTheMage   

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 23:46:03 — Link

((sorry to keep bothering you but please don't strech the page))

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-16 00:07:25 — Link

sorry

signed,

BastTheMage   

« Prev | 1 2 ... 8 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla