Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-07 14:03:31 — Link

"He won't eat you! Come on, pet him!" She stroked his long scaley head and got licked on her face. It burned a bit, because of his venomous spit but she'd created a shot that eliminated the effect of the poison, exept the burning sensation.

"No licking Iris okay big boy?" Komo sorta nodded so Sapphire took Iris's hand and placed it on Komo's head. "See?" But slowly dark black scales started covering Sapphire's body. She gave Komo a accusing look. Soon she herself was also a Komodo. "Hellosss." She coughed a couple times. "Hello. Kinda hard to speak like this. But it's super fun!" She crawled speedily towards Storm and Jack. "Hisss!!" She had her mouth wide open.

But then her scaled body returned to Sapphire standing over the two. "Well aren't you having a grand old time?" She smiled though.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-07 23:40:01 — Link

Jack laughed, trying to push Storm away. "Okay Storm! I get it! You can get off now!" Stormchaser jumped off him and glanced over at the lizard as Jack hauled himself up. Storm snarled at the lizard and pounced.

"Stormchaser!"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-08 00:41:23 — Link

"Stay away Storm!" Sapphire yelled. She'd swiched to human form and was clearly using her voice. "Don't touch Komo!" When Storm pounced she switched to a lioness and rammed into his chest. She nocked him down and snarled. Head held high she roared angrily.

Komo hissed and nearly but his attacker but realized his 'mother' already was taking care of it. He lumbered away slowly. 

Sapphire shifted back, but now with a very ticked off look. "Jack! Control Storm now! He almost murdered Komo!" She turned to see Komo's tail disappear among some leaves.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-08 04:15:18 — Link

Jack's temper flared. "It wasn't his fault! You could see your lizard was eyeing Storm down. There was no need to attack him, you could've just told him to back off!" But he grabbed Storm's mane anyway and hauled him over to the side. There he sat down on a rock and rubbed Stormchaser's forhead.

"I don't blame you bud." He murmured quietly.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-08 21:40:14 — Link

Iris was staring as as Sapphire and Jack stared snapping at each other. Iris quietly slipped away to the very back. Quielty Iris whispered, "Emerald! Emerald come here!" The bushes rustled and a lynx came out. "Hey emerald. At least it's peaceful back here." Emerald purred and walked over the a pond and lapped at the water. "Oh!" "That's it!" Iris began to change into another lynx. "now I'll just blend right in." 

No.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-08 23:33:09 — Link

Jack stood up and walked deeper into the forest, Storm at his heels. Soon after he was out of sight, he transformed into a lion as well, although his mane wasn't as fully-grown as Stormchaser's, they where roughly the same size in height and build.

They padded along, not speaking but in friendly company. They came across a lioness and Storm let out a purr-like grumble before bounding forward to rub his shaggy head against the lioness's shoulder. 

I see he's made some friends....

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-09 02:14:25 — Link

Sapphire begrudgingly sat down. But when she saw both Storm and Jack walk away, well, Sapphire was a very curious girl.

Quickly she transformed into a very small young black racer and Followed them. She gasped when she saw Jack shift. But what shocked her more was Storm. He rubbed against a lioness purring. She shifted to a lioness herself and approuched. "I'm sorry about before Jack." She said, speaking to the younger looking male lion. "Looks like Storm has found a new buddy!" 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-09 02:36:56 — Link

Jack glanced over at Sapphire. "I'm sorry too." He watched as Storm padded off with the lioness and he stood up. "I should go check on Lark, who knows what mischief he's gotten himslef into." He shook his not-so-shaggy mane and started to head towards the entrance.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-10 02:48:23 — Link

Sapphire smiled. "Let's hunt him down as a pride! I'll get Iris." Her whiskered muzzle was tilted into a grin. "We'll get little Lark!" She bounded happily till she found Iris' scent and found her by another lynx. '' come on Iris! We gotta find Lark!" 

She bounded back to Jack. She didn't notice that when she returned she kindly rubbed her golden head against Jack before starting the hunt by roaring and running at a fast pace following Lark's scent.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-10 05:20:15 — Link

Quickly Iris followed transforming into a light tan lioness and padded after Sapphire. Iris watched as Sapphire nuzzled jack. Iris shook her head and ran catching Lark's scent. "Where are you lark?" 

No.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-10 09:00:37 — Link

Jack's eyes widened in surprise, but he let out a quiet rumbling roar and bounded after them. He easily picked up Lark's scent and followe it to where he found a baboon with a small cub bounding around growling. 

Jack crouched down and pounced on Lark, careful to be gentle on the young lion. 

"Hey! Get off me dad!"

Jack wasn't really Lark's father, but when Lark was a cub he'd been taken away from his family and sold on the Blackmarket. Jack had raised several animals from the Blackmarket and brought them here or set them free again. Lark was the fifth lion he'd cared for, including Stormchaser.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-11 00:58:24 — Link

Sapphire kindly chuckled at Lark. "Calm down little cub. He's trying to help. I'm Sapphire, and that's Iris." She calmly licked down a little tuft of fur on his head. A pure look of affection was in her eyes as she spoke to Lark. She loved animals, so she was so happy when she found out she was a animal shifter.

She turned to Jack. "Aww. He thinks your his dad! So cute!" Her face was playful and friendly. Now she looked at Iris. "Isn't it adorable! The cub thinks Jack is his dad!" Her golden pelt rippled with with bright gold flects. Suddenly her golden pelt turned to amber, her body got longer and more muscled. Dark brown and black spots covered her pelt. Her eyes stayed ice blue though. Now her body was a Amur Leopard. "Say little Lark... Wanna race a Leopard?" She had a playful glint in her eyes.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-11 08:50:40 — Link

Lark squealed with excitment. "I'll win! Ready, setty.... go!!!" And he was off.

Jack laughed as they both bolted into the undergrowth. 

"What's your favourite animal Iris?" 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-11 18:08:34 — Link

"oh that's an easy answer." "A lynx." Iris shifted into her lynx form. "It is cute that lark thinks your his dad." 

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-11 23:27:25 — Link

Sapphire let Lark win, until the very end. Her long body shot forward like a rocket. Pelting past Lark at an incredible speed. She easily beat him to the finish after that. She looked back at the young cub. "It's okay little guy! I doubt even Jack could beat me in a race in this form. So don't feel bad. Oh, I have something for you little fella!" She shifted to human for a moment and opened a compartment under some ferns. 

Suddenly a small rack of ribs landed in front of Lark. "There ya go! Munch on that!" Amber fur and spots covered her body once more. Fast as an adder, she lunged and ripped off a single rib and ate it. Leaving behind only a bone.

She turned to Jack and Iris. She probably looked a little frightening do to the blood dripping from her muzzle. She licked her lips, cleaning most of her face but it was still red tinted. "Whoops. Kinda hard to control instincts on certain animals... Did I scare you guys? If I did; sorry."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla