Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Humanoid Academy, for those who enjoy human shapshifters

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-26 03:56:09 — Link

Iris quickly jumped into the lake turning into a marbled lungfish. Iris stared at what seemed like a bottomless pit as she swam. Iris soon imujured from the water and turned into an otter instead. "Hello, I'm Echo the Otter! I like fish! And that's it. I love fish." 

No.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 02:36:22 — Link

Jack laughed as Iris turned into an otter and he transformed into a crocodile. "I'm Cranky the Croc and I eat Otters!"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 03:37:28 — Link

Iris giggled and replied with, "oh, no!" "I see a Tiger and a crocodile,.. "That does not sound good for my health!" " Ok folks I, Echo have really got to go!" Ok, bye!" Echo jumped up and dived down into the bottom of the lake.

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 03:47:37 — Link

Sapphire growled deep in her throat, her orange and black striped pelt rippled, coated in water. "Eh, others are stringy and chewy, I'd rather eat stew." Her whiskered muzzle turned into an upward smile. "Come on guys, let's get out and dry off."

She laughed happily and swam to the shore, shook her pelt free of the droplets. She stretched her long muscled body out and the sun warmed her cold and wet pelt.

"Hello? Guys? I got some chips in my bag!" Her body shifted back into her human form, now wearing a full body swimsuit covering her whole body exept her face, legs, and arms. She grabbed her bag and pulling out a huge bag of chips. "Here little critters! Get over here before I eat them all!" She called to Jack and Iris.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 13:40:59 — Link

Jack swam over to the shore and got out, then changed into a wolf and shook out his grey pelt before transforming back to his human form. He was wearing boardshorts, and two wolf ears stuck out from the top of his head. He laughed and grabbed the packet from Sapphire. "Better grab it before eat them all!" 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 16:34:51 — Link

Iris could here that word from in the lake. CHIPS. Iris quickly turned into an artic fox and leaped onto The shore. quickly shaking her fur Iris leaped for the chips,... And missed by a whisker. Iris landed with her paws in front of her. uggg. Now I'm dusty!

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 23:11:52 — Link

Sapphire laughed and snatched them back. "Give me those! I was gonna give you too some as well." She handed Jack and a dusty Iris a handful of chips.

"So. Just curious, how did you to get singled out as Shapeshifters? Did your parents tell you or, accidentally shifted In front of someone?" She asked, stretched out letting the sun warmed her body, which was covered in orange and black striped fur. A long tail flickered against the sand.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-01 23:24:34 — Link

Jack munched on his chips. "Well, actually, funny story. So I was in school and got into a fight with another kid, totally his fault. And I got sent to the principles office, right? And all of a sudden.POP! I was an iguana."

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-02 02:14:05 — Link

Iris snarfed down her chips. She lifted her head up to catch her breath and heard Sapphire's question. "I..., Well,... It was my first day at my third school." "I thought I'd finally fit in." "But as I walked across the grass a kid named Rivvon came and pushed me down." "He told me to give him all the money I had and to not tell anyone." " I handed him what I had and then he punched me." " I lost control and turned into a tiger." "I sent Rivvon to the emergency room where he told them about me and I ended up here..." Iris looked away and shook her head. " I never should've turned into a tiger." "And especially not in front of him..

No.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-02 04:37:33 — Link

Jack froze at the name Rivvon. "Was that at Lakeward Elemetary School? Did his lastname happen to be Forest?"

I never heard he got attacked by a Tiger.... Unless it's not him. But, then again, my mother never tells me anything.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-03 02:06:40 — Link

"I can't remember what school it was at but his last name forest." "I still remember his name." "Rivvon's name will ring clear for as long as I live." "But the smaller details will fade."

No.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-03 02:19:37 — Link

Jack went pale. That idiot! I can't believe I'm related to him..... 

He cleared his throat. "Huh, what a coincidence.... " He looked up at the blue sky, avoiding their gazes.

• butterbun
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-03 13:51:27 — Link

Name: Raven Lamiir

Shapeshifter ability: Animal

Personality: dark and silent. she perfers dark places

Looks: black hair covering one eye, dark purple dress and black leggings.

Crush: kodi

Other: she sometimes changes into a mouse if she is scared

Pet:  despair the black and purple dragon, madness the glossy black griffin

BUTTERBUNNY

Came from the sky...

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

Image result for kittens

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-03 21:29:34 — Link

Accepted

Sapphire saw a look of embarrassment or annoyence cross Jack's face as he avoided their eyes. "Jack... What's wrong?" Chips crunched loudly as she stuffed them in her mouth. Two tiger ears twitched atop her head and her long striped tail curled into a ball. "So what's wrong? You know this Rivvon guy? I sure don't. And if I did, he wouldn't be alive to tell." A sinister-looking smile played on her face.

A dangerous darkness inked into her eyes, blocking out their bright blue light. But than it receded. "Meh. Rivvon sounds like a big jerk. Let's go grab him, and toss him into the lake with fish food stuck to him! Than the giant koi would eat him!" 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-03 22:14:03 — Link

"yeah!" "Just toss him in the lake and forget about all of this!" Iris tried to smile but couldn't. 

No.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla