Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Ask a Moderator

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 19 20 21 ... 36 37 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-05-08 21:05:34 — Link

lamarqueisdead, phoenix skin is fine. We don't plan to introduce phoenix as a breedable species because this creature is too specific, and it's not specific anatomy - it's, ehm, material :)

Sylviianel, official baby skins aren't allowed as bases as well as any other official colors. All allowed bases are available for download here. However you may create a custom base depicting a baby pet, and it will be fine.

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-08 22:01:10 — Link

Alright, thanks Angel. Although now I'm curious as to the reason why the baby skins aren't allowed as bases. I know skins can't be applied to baby pets but why can't the adults look like the babies?

I also have a question about something that was previously posted here in this thread. You mentioned in a reply to another user's question that "there are no deviant image bases available for downloading." Does that qualify under the other official colors not being allowed, or could a user take one of the deviant bases, change the colors to all white, and then use that as a base for making their own skin? This would only apply to the Pumas since they are the only species with a deviance that changes the entire base rather than just the pattern.

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-09 00:37:42 — Link

Thanks, Angel!

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-05-09 13:03:19 — Link

Yes, this restriction concerns deviants and Throdama morphs as well. Official baby, morphs and deviant bases used as custom skins may confuse some players about the state of the pet (or even may be intentionally used to confuse inexperienced players), while player-created custom base are obviously different. Also official baby pet images don't comply with the custom skin requirements because they are too small for the 350x350 canvas.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-14 23:10:02 — Link

For future cockatrice drawing: Would it be okay for a cockatrice to have wings and arms seperate? Like dino or kangaroo arms.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• lamarqueisdead
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-18 04:24:45 — Link

Now that the Gryphon's base has been updated, I need to redo my Seraphim (Gryphon) skin. However, 4 people have already used it, so I can't take it down.

When I redo the skin, how would I go about changing it to a new image, and if so, what would happen to the pets who were wearing it at the time of the update?

Update: After reading through this topic, I realized that skins can't be updated once the skin has been used.

I'm sorry, the signature that you are attempting to reach is not available. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-21 03:43:45 — Link

Would a dragon with small, unusable wings and/ or a Chinese style dragon be accepted? 

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-21 20:19:03 — Link

Updated: Never mind....

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-05-23 13:04:28 — Link

NyanGirl1313, a dragon with unusable wings is ok (I think you mean something similar to reduced or vestigial wings?) Chinese dragon is a different type of creature and has a different number of limbs than our western-type dragons have, so it won't be accepted.

Monues, separating wings and arms for Cockatrice adds two additional limbs, so unfortunately this won't work for this species.  4 paws / 2 wings is our standard for a dragon.

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-28 17:04:39 — Link

Will 'leaf' manes and tails be ok for unicorns? I know leaves are parts of plants so it might not go with animal body parts (here I just mean mane and tail). But in case it's ok to do so....

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-05-31 08:19:57 — Link

Dobby, any type of skin covers is fine as long as the species stays recognizable.

• Muffy
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-01 17:51:31 — Link

My skin (Dawn and Dusk) is still pending and was pending for more than 3 days.

Mufie**

• Amnaa
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-04 21:21:27 — Link

-/scratched/-

I got my answers in a message!

• Astra
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-07 06:14:30 — Link

I have the exact same problem as number 8 in the Common skin mistakes example how do I fix it?

-Aรtгค

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-11 05:23:38 — Link

Before I do more work on this, would a driftwood uni be accepted?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 2 ... 19 20 21 ... 36 37 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla