Boards < Community < Roleplay < Human/Animal Shifter RP! (Must be literate)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-31 06:09:44 — Link

Hello and welcome to my roleplay! This is a human shifter RP where the humans can morph into existing animals! I will be giving a starting post below but first, let's lay down a few rules. WAIT! Don't just stop reading a skip to the bottom! I promise their short and to the point!

1. A person can only shift into one animal. This just keeps things simple.

2. Do not make your character win every fight. Nobody is perfect. Let's keep it real!

3. Please don't control other peoples characters. It's not fun for anyone else.

4. Try to write more than 5 sentences per post. This keeps things going. Things like "Fluffy sat down and drank" won't move things along very quickly.

5. Use proper grammar! I can't stress this enough. A long response doesn't matter if you can't read it ;)

6. Fade to black during any mating or sexual scenes. Keep it clean!

7. No cursing of any kind! "Echo cursed under her breath" is fine though.

8. Have fun!

Form! (Fill this out to the best of your ability please!)

Name:

Height:

Color of skin:

Color of hair:

Color of eyes:

Animal Morph:

Personality:

The topic is this. Echo (My character) is a trained assasin that has worked for a secret organization that takes out any bussiness competition. What choice does she have though? They raised her and if you disobeyed, you recieved a mark. Let's just say, those a pretty painful and Echo is all to familiar with them. She is basically their secret weapon since she is a shifter. Echo has never enjoyed her life though. She doesn't mind the whole killing part but she feels like she's missing out on something. At 23 years old, she has no friends, family, hobbies, or love interest. She hopes that one day, it will change and she can live a life of her own.  

And lastly, here is where we will leave off from. Feel free to jump in wherever! You can have as many characters as you want within reason :)

Echo ran down the dark and daunting alleyway, leaping over a fallen trash can. It was nearly two in the morning. Perfect cover for her mission. They had found her out though. Her boss had given her one mission. Kill Malcolm Rider. The security had been tougher than she thought though. She had accidentally tripped an alarm, making her run for cover. She ducked around a corner and hid behind some large crates. Her pale skin began to morph into jet black fur. She gritted her teeth and waited impatiently for the process to finish. Her senses seemed to sharpen and she was quickly able to distinguish the individual footsteps of her five enemies. A low growl was emitted from her throat as she stepped out from behind the crates. The girl had morphed into a large, black leopard with yellow eyes as bright as the sun. She let out a roar of fury and charged at the men. Their startled screams pierced the silent night as she slashed and clawed at them. She quickly killed three of the five humans. The two others had managed to circle her. The leopard roared again and skillfully rolled to the side as a bullet whizzed by her ear. The large cat quickly got up and launched herself at the first man, slashing him across the face with her long claws. Only one man remained. She turned around, her eyes blazing now. She wasn't fast enough though and before she could get away, he fired his gun and the bullet hit her shoulder. Echo gave a small cry before ducking away and attacking from the side before he could turn around. The man was finished.

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-31 06:14:32 — Link

Name: Echo

Height: 5'10

Color of skin: On the pale side

Color of hair: Jet black

Color of eyes: Bright, rich green

Animal Morph: Black Leopard

Personality: Echo is rather harsh and guarded. It's how she was raised. Emotion means weakness and weakness means death. She is often short tempered and is a fight first, ask questions later kind of girl. The one thing she does enjoy is combat. It's the one thing she is good at and spends most of her time training. Knives and the bow and arrow are her favorite. Under that stoic experession though, is a hurting girl that just wants to be loved and accepted. Echo is also fiercly loyal.

• SuperHappy
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-31 20:11:24 — Link

Name:Diamond

Age: Um, not sure. According to my series about her, she is immortal, but only because of a potion she has to drink once a week. Miss one day, and she dies. However, in my series, she also hasn't aged past normal, so she isn't 120 years old or something like that. Still young. I'm not good with ages, but I'm going to guess 25.

Height: I dunno...

Color of skin: Pale-ish

Color of hair: Blonde

Color of eyes: blue

Animal Morph: fluffy gray cat with sparkling blue eyes

Personality: Kind, motherly, loving.

Favorite Pastime(I felt like adding this): Spending time with her friends, reading a book, and especially daydreaming. She loves to fantasize, and often zones out, missing important conversations. But when she doesn't, she is focused, and ready for anything.

Um, can I also play her husband, or are we only allowed one character?

Quotes:

I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

~ Sirius Black

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Important Threads of Mine(Scroll to see all)

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/9464 My BIGGEST most COMPLEX Forum Game yet!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/9182 Fun RP!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8679 KAMI SUGGESTION!!!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8748 REALLY fun game I made up!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8814 Another REALLY fun game I made up!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8568 My imaginary friends

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8759 ASK MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!!!!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8751 Newest writing, called Diaries of a Cat!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8747 Warrior Cat Name Creator Game!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8420 My Warrior Cat Name Rater!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8102  Pets for newbies!

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-01 00:20:28 — Link

(You can have as many characters as you can handle:) 

• Mossy88
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-01 21:03:03 — Link

Name: Fang

Height: 6'1

Color of skin: This color!

Color of hair: Medium length, sticks out in tufts, black with bright blue tips

Color of eyes: A deep green

Animal Morph: A larger falcon with strange black markings and blue wing tips

Personality: Fang is a extremely loyal person, expirencing betrayal would literally kill him. He is kind and loves making jokes around friends, but cooly polite when meeting strangers. Fang also is highly protective of people he can trust, especially his foster brother, Crane. In battle he is merciful and never can bring himself to kill, but he will permanently dissable his opponents, mainly by scratching their eyes out in falcon form.

History: Fang was born in his mom and dad's small farm. They were both shifters as well, his father a crocodile and his mother a hawk. He was an only-child and wanted a sibling so his parents adopted another young boy (6 year-old Crane) when Fang was 12. Crane seemed to not be able to shape-shift, but he enjoyed watching his foster family show off their talents.They lived as a happy family till one day (Fang was 14, Crane was 8) a life-changing disaster struck. Fang's parents went out to see some old friends and never came back. He and Crane went looking for them and halfway to the house they found blood and scraps of fabric. Not wanting to see the bodies, Fang led Crane far away from the carnage and kept going. They finaly reached a city, where they settled down as street urchins.

(OOC: And for Crane...)

Name: Crane

Height: 5'6

Color of skin: This color!

Color of hair: Long, dirty-blonde

Color of eyes: Electric blue

Animal Morph: Unknown to everyone, but it'll show. Lean tiger with the same electric blue eyes.

Personality: Crane is a shy boy, he hides behind Fang when they are attacked by gangs in the city, but Fang knows that Crane will back him up if needed. He is soft spoken and enjoys reading and daydreaming when he can. Crane looks up to Fang and loves him like a real brother. When he's nervous Crane will stutter.

History: He was abandoned at an orphange by his parents, who couldn't care for him. And, well, he was adopted by Fang's family, his foster parents died, and he ended up in a city with Fang.

Always looking for Amnesia Potions, Rainbow Jars, GP pets, and any type of sales!

I'm normaly on beastkeeper most afternoons so feel free to PM me about any random stuff (warrior cat books, books in genral, extonic pets on beastkeeper and real life, sales, friend offers, borrowing pets, breeding requests/offers, etc.)

Current Contests/Giveaways ~

~ My Newbie Giveaway (http://beastkeeper.com/pets/57736/1)

~ Funlove's Writing Contest (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8470)

~ Free Breeding - Pinkblossom's Pets (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8532)

~ Cleverkitten's Writing Challenge (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8499)

~ MidnightMoon's Christmas Poem Contest (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8561)

~ firepaws' Good-Stat Lykos for Sale (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8584)

~ *Mossy88* 

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-02 00:16:18 — Link

I'll join this. Though I may have accidentally killed the last RP thread I was in, so I'll try not to kill this one.

Name: Jake

Height: Man, I'm no good with heights. Probably around 6'-ish, give or take an inch?

Color of skin: nondescript shade of beige

Color of hair: dark brown

Color of eyes: very dark brown, but amber in animal form

Animal morph: coyote

Personality: casual and mostly easygoing, but very observant. He prefers to watch conflicts from the shadows and find a way to shape them to his advantage rather than engage in direct combat, though he can hold his own well enough in a fight when he has to. He's spent most of his life scavenging a living off the streets, and survives on his own. While a bit lonely, he's also wary of trusting anyone too closely, and usually defaults to looking out for himself first and foremost. He's likely to steal your wallet if you look rich, but more sympathetic toward the lower-class down-and-out.

What's the setting for this one? I was under the impression it was a modern urban setting until you mentioned them shooting arrows, and now I'm not sure.

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-02 03:51:30 — Link

(It is modern! I meant to correct it to guns! So sorry!) 

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-03 19:43:34 — Link

(We can start if you wish! You all can write a response to my first post up top!) 

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 07:10:10 — Link

A small coyote sleeping against the side of a dumpster was awakened in the dead of night by a blood-curdling scream. Not a common sound to hear in the city, especially in the warehouse district. Jake raised his head, tilted his ears, and sniffed the air. Blood. But what really caught his attention, was that among the shrieks of pain and sounds of gunfire were mingled the snarls and roars of a large animal. 

He stood up and quickly slunk in the direction of the chaos. Violence in the middle of the night meant secretive dealings; warehouse district meant potentially valuable goods involved. With luck, he might benefit from this. Though the animal sounds could only mean a shifter, and he wasn't eager to run into one of those. 

Turning a corner, the stench of blood intensified, and Jake saw the form of a huge, catlike shape crouching among several dead humans. He silently melted into the shadows, watching and listening for what would happen next.

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 07:55:55 — Link

Echo looked up, her yellow eyes glowing like torches. A low growl was emitted from her throat and she took a step forward. "I know your there!" Echo snarled and showed her long, white teeth. Her tail swished back and forth steadily and her long claws were extended. As she walked, they made a clicking noise on the hard cement. "If you know what's good for you, stay away" she whispered and leapt onto the crates. From there she jumped and landed on the roof of a building nearby. The leopard began to run across the rooftops, ignoring the pain in her injured shoulder. Crimson blood dripped from the wound and onto the ground. This only made Echo run faster until her long legs seemed to be eating the ground. When she felt like her lungs might burst, she slowed down to a brisk trot, trying to get far away from the scene. 

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 10:53:13 — Link

Jake watched the leopard bound away before shifting into human form and stepping into the alleyway to examine the scene. Five security guards, all mauled to death, most of their gear unsalvageable. He did find a handgun with several rounds left, and pocketed that. 

Changing back into coyote form, he sniffed the air for traces of the leopard, but it had disappeared into the night. He examined the locks on the nearest warehouse, the stacks of shipping crates. All untouched. Strange.

Before long he heard the approaching wail of police sirens, and quickly scurried away from the scene. 

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 17:20:11 — Link

Name: Feylan

Height: 5'3"

Color of skin: A dark natural tan.

Color of hair: Long-ish, dark brown with tips dyed red.

Color of eyes: Good eye: Dark brown, black when angry and storm grey in animal form. Bad eye: milky-white.

Animal Morph: Black-backed jackal, with broader white streaks than normal jackals.

Personality: Feylan is a natural-born opportunist and motherly figure; she is calm in all situations. She, though small, is not afraid of hard work and is very protective of her friends Rowan and Grayson. Feylan does her best to keep them safe, even if it may mean risking her life. The other two tend to see her as a leader of sorts because she's the founder and keeps everyone together, as well as making decisions for the group when she has to, but Feylan prefers to think of their little group not as any kind of 'pack', as Grayson sees it, but a weird kind of family. She lives with these friends as orphans in a city, after being abandoned and unwanted by her family for her unusual ability to morph. However, the only one that she has really trusted with her past is Rowan.

Name: Rowan

Height: 5'0"

Color of skin: Very pale.

Color of hair: Short hair, a light brown with natural caramel blonde streaks. Bangs normally dyed some weird color (Currently orange).

Color of eyes: Hazel; wears blue glasses. Amber in animal form.

Animal Morph: Cream colored Fennec fox

Personality: Rowan is very defensive around strangers and prickly. If Feylan is like water, calm and still, then Rowan is fire, passionate and impulsive, unaware of her own strength or impact on those around her. Though she is even smaller than Feylan, she's pretty snappy. In fact, Feylan is the only one that can calm Rowan down when she's angry, because she absolutely terrifies both passersby on the street and Grayson when she's angry! She is still amazed that Feylan, and then Grayson when they met him, have always been undaunted by her issues, and even cared enough to try to help her solve her problems. However, she and Grayson bicker constantly, leaving Feylan to break it up!

Name: Grayson

Height: 6'4"

Color of skin: Pretty pale, but a little darker than Rowan's skin.

Color of hair: Black with a violet streak in his bangs.

Color of eyes: Ice-blue.

Animal Morph: Black Eurasian wolf

Personality: Grayson is the jokester of the group, but he was pretty down and out when he first met Feylan and Rowan. He was lonely after being kicked out of a gang that only treated him as a grunt anyways. But he was willing to overlook that. Wolves are pack animals, and this one didn't do well being left alone. But he noticed something different about the way Feyaln and Rowan worked together, and thought it was better than how he had been treated, so he took on his former gang to resue them. Now, he's an irriplacable member of the trio and is extremely fond of his friends. Back in his days as a gang member and drifter, he was always an enigma because no one really knew where he was from. Grayson is Welsh, though he was raised in Sunderland, which facsinates Feylan. His accent and dialect tend to really annoy Rowan, though, so Grayson is resigned to do battle with her almost constantly over it!

I'm 0kay with a l0t 0f things n0w.

~Aradia Megido   

It's hard, Kan. It's hard, bein a kid and growwin up, and nobody understands.

~Eridan Ampora   

Sometimes, the future is irrelevant. All that matters is now, and whether or not you decide that it should.

~ Anonymous   

• saphiradragon101
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 17:41:03 — Link

Echo came to a halt at the end of the street, panting. Her bright red tongue hung out of her mouth. She scanned her surroundings and saw an old shed. Echo jumped down from the building and shifted back into a girl. She winced as she moved her arm. The girl rolled the leather sleeve of her jacket over the bullet wound and using her hand, put pressure over it. Echo slowly began to make her way back to the base, breathing heavily. She sat down behind a mailbox and rested her head on it. "That was way too close" she panted. 

(Paradox accepted!) 

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 18:41:49 — Link

(Thank y0u! :3)

Feylan:

Feylan lifted her head as a bloodcurdling scream jolted her fully awake. The jackal delicately got up from where she was carefully curled around Rowan, a small Fennec fox who, though endowed with excellent hearing, could sleep through anything. Grayson, a huge Eurasian wolf, slept close enough to brush her side with his broad, furry shoulder. He was also a heavy sleeper. The trio had decided to bed down in an alley, behind a Dumpster for protection.

Now, Feylan cautiously poked her head out from behind the large metal box. Sniffing the air, she caught another whiff of the suspicious scent that had woken her up in the first place. It was definately not human. But there was more than a trace of it mixed with the scents of a large feline and the stench of blood, meaning only one thing: another shifter. Her hackles rose, and she growled softly.

Her adventurous side began to rear its curious, ugly head, and she silently crept from behind the Dumpster, carful not to disturb her sleeping friends. Here in the depot district, anything could happen. She broke from a stalk to a brisk trot once she deemed herself far enough away from the alley. She expertly avoided broken glass and other garbage common to this side of the city.

Finally, Feylan knew she was close to the source. She stuck to the shadows, watching a large black leopard surrounded by the corpses of five security guards. More than one of them reeked of alcohol. This shifter was panting heavily, blood giving her pelt a vicious crimson tint from a bullet wound in her shoulder. Across the alleyway, Feylan saw bright eyes glint in the darkness. Another shifter, a coyote. His name was Jake or something like that. It wasn't important now, he was a loner.

The leopard seemed somehow familiar. She spoke. "I know you're there!" She snarled. "If you know what's good for you, stay away." The last sentence was spoken quietly, barely above a whisper.

Feylan's fur prickled. She backed out of the alley, then, heart pounding, she ran all the way back to her alley.

(T00 l0ng...? :T)

I'm 0kay with a l0t 0f things n0w.

~Aradia Megido   

It's hard, Kan. It's hard, bein a kid and growwin up, and nobody understands.

~Eridan Ampora   

Sometimes, the future is irrelevant. All that matters is now, and whether or not you decide that it should.

~ Anonymous   

• Mossy88
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-04 19:46:14 — Link

Fang's POV

I felt Crane flinch beside me at the sound of gunshots. It wasn't uncommon in the city, but I felt that something was a bit different this time, "I'm gonna go check it out," I told Crane, knowing that it would make both of us feel better once we knew what it was. My foster brother spoke in his quiet, studdering voice, "O-okay, Fang. B-be ca-careful." I ruffled his mop of long hair, "Don't worry, little guy, I'll be back within 10 minutes." I ran out from under the dumpster we called home and lept into the air. Mid-jump I turned into my animal form, a strangely patterned falcon, and lifted into the night sky.

My sharp eyes spotted little Crane below looking anxiously up at me, then I saw something strange, a coyote running away from a place covered in police trucks, which must've been where the gunshots had come from. I let out 2 short shrieks, paused, then 3 short shrieks, did a shorter pause, then 1 short shriek, paused shortly again, and shrieked 1 time. That meant 'I see' in morse code, I knew Crane would understand.

Flapping my wings a few times, I effortlessly glided to the scene and started going the way I'd seen the coyote go. After a bit of time, I spotted it and spiraled down in front of the creature.

Always looking for Amnesia Potions, Rainbow Jars, GP pets, and any type of sales!

I'm normaly on beastkeeper most afternoons so feel free to PM me about any random stuff (warrior cat books, books in genral, extonic pets on beastkeeper and real life, sales, friend offers, borrowing pets, breeding requests/offers, etc.)

Current Contests/Giveaways ~

~ My Newbie Giveaway (http://beastkeeper.com/pets/57736/1)

~ Funlove's Writing Contest (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8470)

~ Free Breeding - Pinkblossom's Pets (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8532)

~ Cleverkitten's Writing Challenge (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8499)

~ MidnightMoon's Christmas Poem Contest (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8561)

~ firepaws' Good-Stat Lykos for Sale (http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8584)

~ *Mossy88* 

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla