Boards < General < News & Announcements < Explore Tundra to find Lykos eggs!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 | Next »

• Jammed
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 12:12:52 — Link

The one that I've found, yes. I don't know if there are any in chests/buildings, but this one was lying behind a boss monster.

• wolfspirit
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 12:46:37 — Link

@ Jammed - Congrats on your egg!!! And thanks for posting where it was found :) maybe i can conserve some energy on the explore now instead of trying to be EVERYTHING in sight lol

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 13:13:02 — Link

Found an egg too, at level 8, also behind a red beast. Looks like it replaces the chest with an egg picture - So exciting :D

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• lika
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 13:51:23 — Link

I hope it`s clear enough, don`t have much experience with posting pictures.

Here is where I found an egg just minutes ago, hope that helps :)

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 14:52:40 — Link

Me too! I just found an egg on lvl 6 behind a red beast!! :) so excited!!

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 15:54:24 — Link

Hi everybody! please, on what islands you are finding the tundraportals? And I am a little bit confused, becouse there is one more additional button (with the selection of which island I want to go to) but it says RANDOM, exactly the same as the first one.. so why it is there?? shouldn't it say TUNDRA?

thanks for answers!

• Abrota
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 16:10:03 — Link

Yavanna. Press ctr+F5 on the keyboard, and it will refresh and show you the right button. Or you could just click on the new button, it should work :)

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 16:24:58 — Link

Tanks a lot ! I tried to press it and it really worked..:))

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 18:29:17 — Link

Guys, what kind of pet do i need to make portals? I have the scheme and really want to do this, but it says I have an insufficent pet.

I really want to try this for as long as i can and get some of these beautiful creatures.

• nb
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 20:11:24 — Link

@slayingallhumans: Do you mean "What kind of pets do I need to make "Portal Energy Cells"?

You need a pet with 75 constitution and 70 intelligence to craft the portal energy cells. If you can't level up your pets to get those stats or feed them enough magical fruit, you could try to buy a pet in the trades with those characteristics or you may be able to borrow one through the temporary trades thread.

The portals themselves don't need to be made; they appear on their own if you explore on the new island type.

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 21:01:25 — Link

OMG I just found an egg! At level 3 too :o

Make that two! The next level had one too \o/

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 23:08:32 — Link

Shizune0715, give me your lucks! I have four or five pets on level 5-8 and not an egg in sight.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 23:50:15 — Link

Can someone let me onto one of the vermillion spots? I got kicked off less than an hour away from getting the liquid verm and no one is letting up. I haven't been able to hatch my egg yet because I'm trying to get it to a grade four.....

P.s. In exchange I can give a liquid deviance. I have one extra I was saving for later.

edit: I got myself another egg! I found it at level 5 behind a monster like other people have been saying. I guess it just comes down to luck and determination. 

• Labyrinth-
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 00:38:11 — Link

I opened my egg today, and I am very happy with the results! Beautiful pet, and the genes are pretty good, compared to some of the others.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/407717

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 01:28:11 — Link

Congratz Labyrinth!! :) it is really beautifull!

did you hatched grade one egg or which grade?

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla