Boards < General < News & Announcements < Explore Tundra to find Lykos eggs!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 | Next »

• wolfspirit
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 02:56:49 — Link

Ha ha! Total annihalation it is then! ?..well, from level 5 up anyway. Thanks Monuses :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-12-27 02:56:56 — Link

Yeah. I also tried to find the charged sticks or portal energy using the astrologist. No such luck.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 03:09:47 — Link

The sticks and energy things drop off some of the buildings there, which is pretty nice. Now to just find the egg building...or monstor....why must the advent be so vague?!

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Aussie_Mom
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 04:15:44 — Link

Sadly, I haven't gotten past level 2, due to low level beasts and not being able to find any portals, or the portal cells. It's so sad!

I'm selling Lykos! Go to my Lykos tab and pm me. I also have one merle male for sale. Pm me with fair offers.

• StarWolfFangs
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 04:19:10 — Link

So it's my understanding that portal cells are obtained from a building at the Tundra. Correct?

Will pay nearly anything for an activated egg or Wild Born Lykos! Pm me if interested.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-12-27 04:33:44 — Link

You can also craft them from the scheme in the state store, the charged sticks and adamantium.

@Aussie_Mom- They are meant to be hard. But pets with GP, regeneration, or song of peace seem to be doing quite well.

• StarWolfFangs
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 04:42:44 — Link

@Nightingale Ah, thank you. Unfortunately I lack the correct pet characteristics to craft one.

Will pay nearly anything for an activated egg or Wild Born Lykos! Pm me if interested.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 05:12:37 — Link

These guys are getting really hard at level 7 with my shantak, I wonder how rare the eggs are.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 06:50:34 — Link

I've used up 33 cells, haven't got further than level 11.

No eggs so far, though I suppose I might've missed some since I have no idea what to look for. Won't be able to test further for a couple of days, these cells take quite a while to craft. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-12-27 06:54:09 — Link

Agreed! I've left a few pets on some levels. I am really enjoying having the one free win with my Song of Peace pets. I'd be able to skillfully use it I I knew where to look! For now I need to craft more cells! They do take a bit.

@Star- There is a pet borrowing request thread in General Chat for users who need to borrow pets :)

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 07:16:30 — Link

I haven't gotten further than level 8, but so far the pets that work the best are Kami's, well bred gp 3 pets, and war unicorns.

But once someone finds out what the eggs look like could you tell us? I want to take a guess n say they are in chests, but I have no clue!

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 09:07:25 — Link

Didn't find any eggs either, though I used only 10 cells until now. It seems that they are supposed to be quite rare. And this is quite expected as for me because it's not an event that takes all your time and resources to get a pet in one week like usually. The backstory is for making these eggs very rare too as they are just a few survivors of another artificial species, and they are staying dormant for thousands of years. Who knows how many "eggs" were lost or destroyed since the Cataclysm?

Monues, I don't think that this is an advent. Advent doesn't last two months and start after Christmas :)

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 10:38:31 — Link

Sppt, hey, yeah you, com mere'. -opens heavy leather jacket- I got the good stuff man, got some charged sticks, you aint gonna find a better quality. I got some portal cells too, real cheap, infact air cheap, thats right air is free. What do ya think, man?

I will next morning have many sticks and portal cells, and can craft lots more for those having trouble getting them.

• Jammed
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 11:47:08 — Link

I don't post much often but I just have to say: Found an egg on Level 6! Happy day! And it was just lying around behind one of the red beasts, too.

Now, if only I had materials necessary to upgrade it + awaken it...

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-27 12:03:14 — Link

So its available as an item then?

I've used up 40 portal energy cells now. This is kinda costly...

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla