Boards < General < News & Announcements < Explore Tundra to find Lykos eggs!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 13 14 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-12-26 17:50:32 — Link

Angel- Hayley Dubay's link isn't complete and tries to link to Beastkeeper.

My portal energy cells are done :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 18:15:08 — Link

I reached level 6 on the tundra and OMG they're really strong there o.o

But still no egg </3

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

• lurhstaap
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 18:21:13 — Link

Any chance anyone would be willing to sell or trade me Liquid Vermillion? I can't access the battlefield yet so I can't get it on my own. x.x

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 18:28:11 — Link

I too have reached level 6 without finding any eggs...but re-reading the information ...

• You may found a hibernating Lykos egg on the deeper explore levels. The chance of finding it is increasing with every explore level with the cap at the 5th level.

Does that mean  that you will not find any before level 5 or that  you will only find them after level 5?

And Oh Wow ! the monsters are super-hard to beat from level 5 up. I am finding it extremely hard to progress,  and I am using a very strong level 50 pet 

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 18:31:38 — Link

I'm using Kamis so far and I'm struggling at level 7 now. No eggs yet.

I think the chances of finding it increases as we go in deeper but the highest finding rate is when we reach level 5 and it stays the same after that?

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 19:17:25 — Link

Thank you Shizune...that makes sense :)

• sosochan
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 19:23:07 — Link

I was at the crimson tree on the battlefield for ten hours and didn't take any liquid vermillion :( .. I only took :

You earned 10 Vermillion for retaining control of the Crimson Tree.
You earned 3 rating points for retaining control of the Crimson Tree.
You earned 2000 for retaining control of the Crimson Tree.
Your pet Nameless gained 75 XP!
Your pet Nameless gained 60 XP!

what should I do to find it ^^" ?

• nb
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 19:28:36 — Link

If you hold your position for at least 10 hours, you will earn 1 liquid vermillion FOR EACH BATTLE WON while at the Crimson Tree (or Mine or Ancient Battlefield) up to a max of 3 liquid vermillion per 10 hours the position is held. If you stay 10 hours but nobody attacks you during that time, you will not earn any liquid vermillion :(

• slayingallhumans
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 19:37:43 — Link

How do i get the tundra portal to appear? i really want to take part and i bought some charge sticks but i dont know what to do?

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 20:07:03 — Link

When I got to level 5, I didn't get a portal to go to another level.......is that a bug?

• visenna
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 20:21:31 — Link

I think sometimes there's no portals. On islands I've visited there were some that had no portals  to another levels at all, also on some next levels there weren't any more portals, so I think it's not obligatory.

I've got to lvl 7 thrice, still no eggs:(

visenna

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-12-26 21:20:21 — Link

I'm on level 7 right now... Hoping to find something! 

The monsters are veryhard to beat, even with Kami. I'm using manual battle and seem to be having better luck. No eggs yet. Has anyone found any yet? Are they inside the chests?

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 21:35:36 — Link

Has anyone tried adding the liquid vermillion yet? Its kind of funny! The egg actually changes color the more you add! Looking forward to hatching mine soon.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-12-26 21:48:10 — Link

Ohh, I can't wait to get my hands on some liquid vermillion! I'm glad that we have lots of time for that portion at least. This could take awhile.

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 22:47:45 — Link

Hey, when you guys hatch yours, I'd like to know what color it is! There's no guide on the colors yet and I'd really love to see possible colorations. The only other one I've seen so far is a gray Lykos and gosh its really gorgeous! 

Maybe we can compile a sort of hand guide until a real thing comes out, kind of like when the unicorn deviant colorations first came out.

Edit: WHOOPS nevermind. Someone on another thread is WAAAY ahead of me on that one lol! They look so pretty though!

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla