Boards < Community < Roleplay < The secret life of a BeastKeeper (Open to all, enjoy)

Boards

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:57:09 — Link

Dragon's ears and nose twitched. "Ah, I see in the kitchen you are my occupant," He chuckled at himself heading to the kitchen. After this afternoon food would do him good. Maybe some ice for his nose and head. A headache had creeped up on him after he got hit in the face with a ball. "Life can be so cruel," He uttered to himself as he walked quietly threw the halls. He soon made it to the kitchen, stopping because in his kitchen was a girl on a Unicorn. His face didn't change emotions "Ms.Emmy, next time keep the Unicorn in the stable unless you want to be on the ground floor next to the stable." He handed the girl a paper, pen, and key. "Sign the dotted line and the paper will disappear, you are in room 121AB you are close to Mars and Klaenm." He said smiling a bit. He had decided against it not wanting to scare the poor girl.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 01:55:01 — Link

Klaenm started wandering around her room. Poking around to see where she had last left things.The imps had been nice enough to dust. She loved to give them a hard time. She got on her bed and started jumping on it. Mainly to get it broke it. She hated those hard beds that killed your back.

I'm Klaenm! :D I'm also on howrse. ~OldKlaenm~

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 03:32:07 — Link

Dragon munched on different foods quietly as he waited for her to sign. He gobbled up some fruits. He snacked on meat. He nommed on veggies. He slurped up sweets. He would most likely be sick tomorrow if he kept eating like this. He didn't care at all if he did. As long as he could be out of bed he would be just fine.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 03:39:25 — Link

Klaenm slowly got down from the bed. Knowing Dragon could probably hear her. Instead she let her fairy wings spread. She stretched feeling a little more freedom. Hiding her wings took a lot. She flapped them carefully, finally feeling better.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 03:51:09 — Link

"I'll leave these with you," He said turning on his heels heading out into the hall. Before he left he grabbed a supper plate and threw carrots, celery and many others onto the plate. He casually walked threw the halls and down the many stairs. He soon found himself at the door of the castle. He opened the door closing it behind him. He continued on to the stables and past them to the most hidden stable. It was well kept besides the over growth of folage. That was how it would stay till the creature inside died.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 04:08:38 — Link

Klaenm peeked out the window spotting Dragon walking to the stables with food. "He's always eating." She went back to start getting ready for dinner this evening. They'd get a chance to "bond."

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 04:37:57 — Link

He fumbled around until he knocked his foot into something causing a "clink" sound. He grumbled picking up the pail and setting down the plate of food. He moved to the little well, he dipped some water out filling the bucket full . He carried the pail back to the little dish and grabbed it. Carrything them both he managed to magic himself into the stable closing the door behind him. He didn't bother to wake the beast that had once been known as Benedict. He left the food plate and water pail next to him. He turned leaving closing the door replacing the sutra with a new one.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 06:33:26 — Link

((I hope it is okay if I write in first person, it is my prefered style, but I can do third as well.))

((I'm late replying this but I feel weird leaving it open -
I ducked my head in embarrasement and dismounted. I scribbled my messy signature onto the paper and it vanished in my hands. ))

I crossed over to the pantries and selected three apples, rubbing them on my shirt so they shined. Eve picked an empty corner and awkwardly settled down. I crossed over to her and slumped infront of her, handing her two apples as I did so. She nibbled one loudly and flicked her ears forward, staring at hot food on the counters. I laughed at her in amusement; "What do you want?"
"That pot on the left, it smells nice," Eve stated.
I sighed and leaned against her belly to help myself stand. I tossed the half eated apple in the garbage and inspected the pot.
"Its split pea soup, Eve," I announced.
"Okay."
"You want split pea soup?"
"Aye."
"Well, okay then. You've never asked for that before."
"You've never made it for me."
I warily peeked in the nearest drawers before withdrawing a wooden ladel. There were bowls in the shelves overhead and I pulled one down and poured the soup inside. I pushed it under Eve's muzzle and she slurped it up contently, devouring it in a few seconds.
"You done?" I murmered.
"Yes. But I need water."
"I think its by the stables."
"If we can find the stables."
"Ah, we'll try."
Eve stood suddenly and the bowl clattered to its side. I didn't know what to do with it so I carried it with me as I mounted the blue roan unicorn. We ducked out of the little cobblestone kitchen and wandered around the halls, searching for any sort of guidence to the stables.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 07:01:54 — Link

(That's ok, if you haven't noticed I keep switching perspective sometimes X) Horrible habit of mine. xD I do it mid paragraph sometimes.)

Dragon turned from the nearly abandoned stable he was near seeing the two of them. He waved to them "Looking for something?' he asked patienty hoping to keep them away from the battered old stable. He moved away from it towards them. His ears pricked a bit listening to the battered old stable for sounds. To his annoyance he heard a lot of ruckus. Benedict was either eating or drinking or haviing a tantrum. He would deal with the crazed Fae later. He gave a welcoming smiling towards the two as not to scare them.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 16:27:17 — Link

Eve swung her head back and nudged my ankle, before looking up at the person(?). I quickly dismounted; I don't like talking to people when I am at such a height.

"Yes, sorry. Where are the stables? For my unicorns," I spoke hurridly.
I could hear something loud banging inside what the room that the person must have come from, and was instantly curious to its cause.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:09:22 — Link

" That's ok, follow me" He said putting more distance between him and the old battered stable.  Seeing her interest he smiled sheepishly "You need not to concern yourself with that stable. It's not safe too go in there.If you need to know whats in there I will take you myself." He said as they walked to the pristine well kept classical red with white trim stable." I keep two of my Unicorns in here as well, Warlock and Shashonee , Eve is in good hands" He said. He sighed a bit, he needed to move the Fae so the occupants and their pets would be safe.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 03:49:26 — Link

The stable was neat and simple, red with white trim. It was much cleaner than the stable Eve used to stay at before we arrived here at the Vanhiwitz Castle. There was not a speck of dirt in sight, even though twelve beautiful finches of some sort darted through the bars of the stalls. There were ornate silver plaques that read the names of their inhabitants and the hay was fresh inside the doors.

Outside of the stable there was a huge forest filled with a large selection of trees, oak, beech, birch, and maple were clearly recognized, and to the left the doorway there was a large clear lake. Two unicorns; white and chestnut, galloped through the field to the right.
Eve was giddy with excitement, that much I could feel emanating from her.

"Thank you very much!" I rushed, eager to explore.

Without a second look I hopped onto Eve's back and she broke into a swift canter out into the field.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:07:11 — Link

Dragon smiled seeing both his unicorns interested in Eve. They both galloped to be on either side of her. They both whinnied to her. (xD I warn my creatures talk to each other) Shashonne being the elder of the two stood taller. "Welcome to the stable, Eve... was it?" He snorted happily. Warlock looked bashfully at Shashonne who in turn threw back his head snorting "What brings your to our secluded castle?' Warlock asked quietly.

Dragon walked next to her. "Do you want to see what is in that stable?" he questioned before continuing. "I just don't want to chance this getting out, it could cause a lot of trouble for me." He mumbled.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:32:09 — Link

((There wasn't much background information on the castle besides descriptions, so I'll make stuff up, but if it is too foreign just PM me and I can figure out a good history for myself))

Eve bowed her head and stared into the eldest unicorns eyes.

"Evelon, you can call me Eve if you wish to do so," she brayed, shuffling her hooves before adding; "What are your names?"

I hesitated before answering the white unicorn's question; "Its pretty simple, really. Where I lived they didn't let me have Eve in my bedroom, so I had to keep her in my grandfathers stable, only its miniscule and filthy and we hated it."

I tightened my grip on Eve's long curly mane. I like it here so far, I had only been here for a day, but it had just been unpacking my boxes into my dorm. But I did miss my friends back home.

"I'd love to see the stable," I answered. My curiosity had been briefly stunted due to the excitement of the new stable, but it had returned.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 05:14:02 — Link

(xD Ok)  The taller unicorn Shashonne answered for them both "I'm Shashonne and this is Warlock, That's to bad hope you enjoy life here" He snorted. Shashonne pointed toward a pile of apples smiling.

Dragon led her to the old broken stable opening the door going in first. He held the door slightly open for her. When she entered he shut the door. He sighed "This is Benedict, he is a ex criminal. He was placed under my care after this castle was given to me as a child" he said sighing. At least twelve feet tall not counting his horns Benedict stood in his true form a silver deer/elk/buffalo/moose. He snorted pawing the ground playfully at Dragon. Dragon glared "No." he growled.

~ Your local Youkai~

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla