Boards < Community < Roleplay < The secret life of a BeastKeeper (Open to all, enjoy)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 23:58:23 — Link

Dx Sad moment of mine currently. So bored, doesn't know what to do.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 02:35:13 — Link

Klaenm went around adjusting her room. Placing some objects from her clothes on her side table. She listened carefully for any noises from her animals. She heard none. Hoping the imps actually got them to the stables.

I'm Klaenm! :D I'm also on howrse. ~OldKlaenm~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 02:53:09 — Link

I couldn't take my eyes off of Benedict. He had sleek silver fur and appeared to be a mixture of a deer and a moose. His long horns curved upwards like streaching fingers and were covered in a small layer of velvet like that of a yearling.

He snorted and pawed at the ground, a feirce but elegant look in his eyes. Eve held her ground defensivly, and they exchanged angry looks at eachother. I nudged her shoulder to signify that she should 'knock it off.' She nipped my shirt.

"Dragon?" I asked quietly; "May I touch him?"

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 03:45:09 — Link

"I would suggest against it, he is safe every once in awhile to give a rub. But he has been having some violent out breaks. I should be able to keep him calm long enough for you to pet him." Dragon said calmly. He walked closer to Benedict cruning to the silver creature. Benedict lowered his muzzle to Dragon nuzzling him in a loving fashion. Dragon gently petted the large creature smoothing his coat. With his free hand he gestured for her to come and touch him. "Benedict was born into a bad family, that is my theory of why he thought it was ok to do what he was doing. " He said gently, the silver beast snorting. "He has a human form, he rarely changes into anymore since he doesn't need his glamour here." Dragon trailed off with a sad look.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 00:56:41 — Link

Klaenm laid down on her bed. Slowly falling asleep. Hoping she would awake before dinner.

I'm Klaenm! :D I'm also on howrse. ~OldKlaenm~

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 00:59:20 — Link

Dragon petted Benedict keeping a close eye on him. What a pity you can't leave this place. He crunned to the creature.

~ Your local Youkai~

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 22:56:04 — Link

Hmm, does anyone look at this thread anymore. O_O We started so well...

~ Your local Youkai~

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla