Boards < Community < Roleplay < The secret life of a BeastKeeper (Open to all, enjoy)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:31:18 — Link

(No this is not based off of your tv dramas, I am putting this because I refuse to get my little Youkai head in a twist over tv dramas my family watches back to the rp enjoy Dragon loves you all >=D )

Have you ever wondered about the day to day lives of your fellow BeastKeepers?

What they do in there free time? This is Vanhiwitz castle a place where some of your fellow BeastKeepers spend their idle time with their friends and creatures. There are tons of places to explore and hang out. Just don't feed the creatures!

-Dormitories:

Held for the occupants living in the castle. Catered personally to the occupant, most range in size. Most are rather cozy and homey, while others are larger and more regal. You choose how it is to be decorated. We require you not to offend any of your neighbors as some are not human. (I'm a jerk ;) Just had to do that for players who don't want to be humans.)

-Stables:

Dragon: High ceilings for them to fly, endless amounts of meat (rabbit, pork, and beef)
fire proof so no fear of your dragons burning the place down. Small manmade ponds and caves for them to hide in and grass for their comfort. Spacious and homey for your dragons to spend their time in while your away. Live prey provided for the entertainment of your dragon.

Gryphon: Similar to the dragons stable with the high ceilings spacious and comfortable. A manmade forest, caves, and ponds for their comfort. All the basic foods you want for your gryphon provided.  Live prey provided for the entertainment of your gryphon.

Puma: Spacious areas, manmade forest, caves, and ponds. Live prey provided to keep your puma in top form.  Rocks placed for your puma to sunbathe in. All the basic foods for your puma are provided.

Unicorn: Spacious forest and field set out for your unicorn to graze in. Spacious so they may run to their hearts content. All food needed for them is provided. A manmade pond is set out for them to drink and play in.

Cockatrice: Spacious and comfortable for all your cockatrice's needs. A great area for them to fly and be social with other cockatrice. It carries many of the same features as the other stables. All your feeding needs will be taken care of, live prey is also provided for their entertainment.

Roc: To those who made sure I got the Roc on this list (Hedgie and Klaenm >;D ) A spacious area with nice ponds, trees, lost of open space and grass. Live prey and roosts for the bird type creature. On the wall next to the door is a plaque with an apology for me forgetting the poor creatures. =)

Nursery: A place for your young and their mothers to reside. Mother creatures can get rather protective and for that matter you can keep them in the nursery till your able to near the young. It's a good place for the young to grow and become more social with human and creatures a like. A warm safe nest for every breed of young to snuggle into until they are big enough to leave with their mothers. Specific diet specifications are followed to help your young grow to be some of the best creatures they can be.

Breeding area: A nice area where you can release your creatures. Things happen and yeah you get the idea. It's a combination of all the areas into one for the  perfect place for your lovely creatures to spend time together.  Live prey and most of the foods can be found there. Your creatures will have no trouble falling in love in such an area.

Lounge: Come hang out in the little lounge and meet other BeastKeepers and  the strange occupants of the castle. In contrast to the rest of the castle the lounge is a beige colored room with delightfully colored couches in all shades of color. The walls are lined with art done by the BeastKeepers, each different in their own way.  Small oak tables are spread around the room. A fire crackles comfortingly on the far end of the room.

Kitchen: The small kitchen is always stocked with food galore. Don't feel shy about coming in and taking some food. The little coblestone kitchen was built to keep it's inhabitants fed and happy. Just remember the food might be hot!

Sparring grounds:
A simple arena used for all the creatures and their keepers to battle others. Choose your arena and watch it come to life before you begin a battle. Not as fancy aas most would think but you perfect for battling.

Office: Want to become a permanet occupant, want to make some suggestions? Need to set everything up for your creature and you to live happily. Head straight to the office to get everything straight.

Dining room: A rather large room fit for a king and queen to dine in. Decorated with fine velvet curtains and different arrays each day of silk table cloths. Only the finest foods are served in this dining room. A long oak table and fine chairs. Always shiny and clean dishes and silver wear. Each meal is unique and flavorful.

Occupants our castle is always being worked on, adding on more rooms to explore. So enjoy the current and the new. From your loving Youkai forever more, Dragon. >;)

To join:

Name:
 Creatures staying: (Yes or no) (Name and breed of creatures) 
Dorm: (What does it look like) 
What type of person are you: (human, vampire, werewolf, any thing else you can think of xD)

What does your character look like:

~Occupants~:
~Dragon  age: unknown gender: male top: Youkai T: Owner of Vanhiwitz              ~Klaenm age: 18 gender: female TOP: fairy T: Occupant 123AB                                     ~Mars age: 18 gender:female TOP: human T: Occupant 120AB                                       ~Emara age: 13 gender:female TOP:human T:Occupant 121AB

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:38:19 — Link

Hehe. Klaenm is present! 

Name: Klaenm of course. ;)
 diet requirements:  Food. Food. Food?
 Creatures staying:

Flicka,  Unicorn, Female, Has a bay coat.

Remus, Male, Cockatrice, Piebald Green

Sapphire, Female, Unicorn, Chestnut 

Flame & Helix, Gryphon's, Both Red owl, Males
Dorm: Hmm... A large double bed, with blush blue decorations. xD Room is decorated in blue, green, and purple. Has a lovely desktop with a laptop. 
What type of person are you: I is a Fairy. xD 

What does your character look like: Hmm... Long brunette hair, with brown eyes. Or are they? They constantly change colors with the color shirt. On average from outside to pupil. Lime-ish green, green, brown, red-brown. O_O Rather short... 5'4. Tiny little figure of 111 pounds. Very athletic. 

I'm Klaenm! :D I'm also on howrse. ~OldKlaenm~

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:53:10 — Link

Welcome stranger almost done editing! =D

Name: Dragon or call me Youkai

Creatures:

Shashonne:

Bluna:

Gregorian:

Kitty:

Namless: (pending might be sold or raffled)

Diet: Already set

type of person: Youkai duh ;)

Looks: Tall, blue grey eyes, dish water blonde hair confused with a brunett, broad shoulders, Thin with a little tub but not considered chubby. Longish hair, with a tiny braid. Usually wearing a silver ring that looks like a half a heart with a diamond in the center.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 23:42:23 — Link

((You forgot the rocs. ;c I am dissapointed. Might join. If my beloved rocs are incorporated. o3o))

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 00:32:44 — Link

HedgiE I'll message him about it. Lol. He's been stressing lately. 

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:34:47 — Link

My dear friends however can you forgive me? =) Sorry I don't have a Roc so I forgot. xD Your beloved Rocs will be added now.

~ Your local Youkai~

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 03:58:25 — Link

Name: Hedgie
 Age: 22 (maybe, it's hard to tell and she doesn't tell anyone her age xD)                  
 diet requirements:  Uhh.   
 Creatures staying: Yes
Ferixx the roc
Tanck the roc
Liola the roc
Karsta the unicorn
Dorm: An ever-constant changing room. Every time you enter it, it changes. From an old cave to a high-tech video-game room.
What type of person are you: Wizard! o3o

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:13:10 — Link

Name: Mars
 Diet requirements: ... omnivore. {what.}
Creatures staying: Yes:

Diablo the Cockatrice, Male

Malachi the Gryphon, Male

Dorm: A fairly modernized room. Queen sized bed with white and purple linings; there are tropical pink chinese paper lanterns strung around the windows in the dorm, and origami butterflies and birds and such can be found just sort of randomly around the room. Occasionally hanging in a little "display" from the ceiling. She has an oak table located to the left side of her dorm and a small table && lamp next to her bed.
What type of person are you: Human

What does your character look like: She stands at approximately 5' 6" ; brunette with caramel and blonde highlights. Her hair is layered and falls just below her shoulders to about her shoulder blades. She has hazel eyes, and is a bit... "pleasantly plump". Not to be considered too chubby, however. She usually has an interesting taste in wardrobe-- and likes wearing all the colours. All of them. And scarves, she's often wearing those too.

{{ hope it's alright if i join in here u v u }}

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 20:25:21 — Link

(The more the merrier! Welcome to the castle =D anyone can join at any time)

Dragon stretched just another day in the Vanhiwitz castle.                                                       Today was the day he would open his home to the general public of the BeastKeepers. He couldn't tell if he was excited or just plain pleased that his old castle would finally be used. He remembered a thousand years ago when he had gotten this castle as a gift from his friend who had been a grey Fae lord. A smile lit on his face, good old friends.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:01:24 — Link

"What do you think it'll be like, Malachi?" she asked.

The gryphon she rode upon shook his head and let out an inhuman squawk as he walked. Mars practically laid on the back of the gryphon, her hands folded over her stomach and her legs crossed over his back. She was nestled between his wings-- which held her in place, and her brown hair meshed around his neck feathers as she leaned back against him. A cockatrice followed nearby, his head tilting and twisting to observe and listen to every sound possible as they travelled through the crowd.

Mars let her hazel eyes drift to the cockatrice; his gaze flickered to her and made eye contact, to which he let out a gargling screeching noise in her direction. "What?" the girl mused, glancing over her shoulder at Malachi, who was still walking in the direction of the castle. Yeah, they weren't quite there yet. Soon, though.

"Man that place is big." Mars rolled onto her stomach and scooted into a sitting position on Malachi's back. She leaned forwards, crossing her arms and resting them on the top of the Gryphon's head-- though she was careful around his ears. "Lookit that place."

A rather unholy screech from Diablo made her turn, as the cockatrice tried to catch her attention. "My gosh, what? You're not being mauled by anything." she laughed lightly as the cockatrice bobbed his head and ruffled his awkwardly smooth feathers. Malachi let out a low rumble in return to the cockatrice's actions and noises, to which Diablo responded with a low cackling sound. "You guys are weird." the BeastKeeper laughed lightly. It wasn't like she could really understand the two, but, oh well.

She sighed lightly as they continued towards the castle; and she looked it over as they ever so slowly approached. She had a feeling this would be an interesting place-- she was excited just thinking about it. A castle. She might very well be living in a castle. Oh man, how cool would that be?

{{ I don't know how to start this. :D ;; }}

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:28:44 — Link

(xD It's cool I'll be my weird self and try to figure it this out)

Dragon stretched again his muscles whining in complaint of his sharp movements.
His new occupants would soon be arriving any minute. His keen hearing and smell told him one was already on their way. He pulled at his casual black button up shirt, his nerves had been a little on edge. He opened the doors stepping outside. Following suit he leaned agains't a marble creature that was unknown to him.       He stared at the sky till the creatures and their keeper came into view. He had already put the cliche decorations up so everyone would feel welcome. He had the slight tendancy to intimidate and scare most so he would down play his personaility for awhile.  "Welcome to Vanhiwitz castle Ms." He shouted in the kindest voice he could muster.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:53:33 — Link

Malachi's wings flared slightly when he spotted a man exiting the castle. Mars startled a bit and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What?" she piped up, moving herself up to look over Malachi's head. They were much closer to the castle now-- and she noted the fellow standing outside. There were decorations everywhere-- of which Diablo persistently tried to eat.

"Hey. Hey! No. Diablo. I fed you earlier, stop that." The girl snapped her fingers as the cockatrice made a move on one of the streamers. At her snap, he flinched away and came wandering back to Malachi's side, making low cackling noises again. She sighed lightly and turned her gaze back towards the figure they were approaching as she heard a voice.

"Hiiii! Thank you!" she cupped her hands over her mouth and called back. She halted Malachi and slipped off of his back, then proceeded to walk the rest of the way towards the fellow. "Are you the owner-- uhm, person?" She inwardly slapped herself in the forehead for the question as she paused in front of him, one hand on Diablo to keep the skittish cockatrice steady. Malachi stood a few steps behind her, looking the man over warily. "My name's Mars, nice to meet you." she chided-- her gaze approximately everywhere except for the man.

Eventually, she drew her attention back to him, hazel eyes bright.

{{ wingin' it yeaaaaah }}

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:15:22 — Link

(Best way possible =D)

He smiled chuckling "Yep I am, Nice to meet you Mars, my name is Dragon." He tilted his head looking at the Gryphon and Cockatrice "You have some cool looking creatures," He said absent minded smiling. "Would you mind taking them to the stables!" He shouted to no one in particular. A rather grouchy looking imp appeared from the door and rushed out to take them to the stables. As the two creatures were being led to the stable Dragon turned back to her "We have some paperwork to fill out for you and your creatures to live here." He proceeded inside hoping she would follow.               "This castle is a bit of a strange place, I being the only Youkai who has owned it." He said casually. "Before me it was owned by a long line of Fae, mainly grey lords, The horned lord stiill resides in the castle grounds but is kept under lock and key," he was telling her this in case she ever came face to face with him.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:16:34 — Link

Klaenm dug her heels a little deeper. "Faster, please?" Flicka snorted at the commented but went faster. Sapphire whinied and hurried to catch up. Klaenm raised her head to check on the others. Flame and Helix were going back and forth agitating Remus. The cockatrice made an angry noise at the Gryphon's.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:23:48 — Link

(Welcome to the party Klaenm ;D lol)

Dragon's ears and nose twitched. He smirked widely  not turning around shouting loud enough so Klaenm could hear " Oi took you long enough to get hear!" he shouted jokingly. It was always a pleasure having his good friend Klaenm to come live in the castle and keep things in order.      He chuckled as his Unicorn Shashonee whinied to to Flicka in excitment.  "Glad to see you happy sea buscuit," He chided happily to his beloved Unicorn.

~ Your local Youkai~

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla