Boards < Community < Roleplay < The secret life of a BeastKeeper (Open to all, enjoy)

Boards

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:24:55 — Link

{{ oyes. }}

Mars nodded in response. "Nice to meet you too-- oh, thanks!" she chided proudly, glancing over towards Malachi when she heard him shout. She jumped a bit at the sudden change of tone, and laughed anxiously as the imp came rushing out from the door to take the beasts to the stables. "Be nice to the friendly imp fellow, okay? Diablo, that means you!" she called after them as Diablo began to make angry sounding cackling noises at being led away from his BeastKeeper.

Mars slouched her shoulders as she watched them go and glanced back to the Youkai as he began to talk again. "Paperwork? Alright-- oh." she hesitated as he suddenly went back inside, and she quickly hurried after him. "Oh? Uhm. Can I ask why if you don't mind? Should I be avoiding the castle grounds or something?" she asked as she slowed her rushed steps to a brisk walk behind him.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:26:56 — Link

Klaenm shook her head at Dragon's yelling. Not bothering to reply. They got near the castle door quickly. "I blame the unicorn for making me late." She huffed. Flicka turned her head slightly giving Klaenm a look. "Sorry..." Klaenm got off hurriedly. "Flame and Helix aren't completely tamed yet, neither is Sapphire..Flame and Helix have bugged Remus the whole way here." She pointed at the two Gryphon's flying. "Sapphire has been good though." Indicating the chestnut unicorn.

I'm Klaenm! :D I'm also on howrse. ~OldKlaenm~

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:40:10 — Link

Dragon smiled "No, just don't let out a rather big beast that looks like a silver elk/bison/deer/ moose. It lives in the only red stable," He said as he opened the door to his office. As he continued inside he turned on the lights and began searching for the registration papers. "I just need you to sign this and you'll be set," He said handing her a pen and paper. The same grumpy imp sauntered in "It is done Lord Dragon," He said in a squeaky voice. "Klaenm has arrived as well would you mind helping her out as well," Dragon said stifling his laughter. The Imp huffed "Yes m'lord, don't get into to much trouble young one!" He shouted turning and skittering off. "Wonderful staff we have here," He said sarcastically winking. He chuckled and began sorting the paperwork for the rest of the guests. "If you need anything call out and a imp shall appear, if you need me that's another story, I'll be up and about and normally I'll be running into you and the others often." He handed her a key from his pocket "Your room is 120AB, if you need help finding it I will help you, if you want to find it yourself you may as well, please enjoy your stay," he smiled.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:43:09 — Link

Klaenm looked at the imp. "Your a little small. Think you can handle 5 creatures?" She smirked. Giving a whistle for the flying creatures. Flame and Helix turned and came flying straight at the imp excited for a new person. Remus set down on the ground gently shaking his feathers quickly, he was annoyed at the annoying Gryphon's. 

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:56:01 — Link

"Oh. Okay well I guess that makes since." she laughed lightly and nodded, noting that mentally. She followed after him, peeking into the office as he flicked on the lights-- then pausing when she glanced back at the imp. She'd yet to talk to the other Keeper who'd arrived. She wanted to, but she remained quiet for now. She laughed lightly at the imp and nodded. "Oh, grand. They're funny." she chided, glancing back at him as he handed her a key. She took it and looked down at it, then glanced back up at him with a sheepish grin. "Uhm. Would you mind showing me where that is? I have the worst directional skills-- I really do. That's why I rode my Gryphon here. He has better direction than I do." she laughed lightly.

She glanced over at Klaenm and breathed in before speaking. "And hi there, I'm Mars! You're staying here too, right?" she asked, hazel eyes bright as she watched the gryphon's go about bothering the Imp. She held back a light laugh and awaited a response.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:06:56 — Link

Klaenm raised an eyebrow to the other keeper. "Yes, I am. With the crazy Gryphon's, tempermental unicorns, and smart Cockatrice. Lucky me." She flashed a grin. "I'm Klaenm." She saluted. Flame and Helix went around pecking at the imp. Twisting and turning making it hard to catch them. Flicka snorted agitated at the Gryphon's.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:12:48 — Link

She relaxed a bit, and grinned enthusiastically. "Haha! It's nice to meet you, Klaenm." she chimed, watching the two gryphons go about irritating the imp. "I have a gryphon with me too, but he's already back in the stables. His name is Malachi-- he's pretty chill. I've got a cockatrice too and he's... Well, he's just weird." she snickered lightly. As much as she loved her awkward, short-tempered cockatrice-- well, he was weird. That was something she couldn't deny.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:16:18 — Link

Klaenm chuckled. "Remus here is very obedient. Wouldn't trade him. Got him from the pound." She patted the Cockatrice. As for those two." She pointed to the Gryphon's. "They were wild, so is Sapphire." The chestnut unicorn snorted in greeting. "Flicka was my first creature." The bay unicorn neighed hearing her name.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:23:20 — Link

Dragon smirked tip toeing away from the office like a creeper. "My work here is done," he whispered to himself. He left a note on his desk for the two. "Dear Klaenm, sign the paper and take the key, you are room 123AB. Dear Mars, I have left you in trusty Klaenm's care. She will take good care of you while I go take care of a few unfinished tasks. Both of you enjoy!, Forever yours, Dragon."

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:27:42 — Link

{{ like a creeper ahahaha yes }}

BiC;;

Mars grinned lightly, "Ah, how neat! I wouldn't trade either of mine either. Diablo-- my cockatrice-- was my very first beast. Malachi I found in the pound. He's the sweetest thing, I wouldn't trade either of them for the world either." she chided lightly, smiling as she glanced from the cockatrice, then to the gryphons. "Ah, I see! They all have very lovely names. Hello you two." The girl waved a hand at the Unicorns and chuckled lightly.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:29:52 — Link

Klaenm grinned. "I've always liked those names. Not sure why." She looked at the imp. "Have fun with my creatures. I'm tired, and would like to find my room." She started skipping down to the office to find the note. "I'M IN CHARGE!! WOO!" She started yelling happily. Grabbing her key. "Come on. Let's go find the rooms." She started swinging the key around her finger.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:35:35 — Link

(xD I'm sadly one but it's to much fun )

Dragon curled up in his bed yawning. He had been up past 3:30 AM and barely got a wink of sleep. He could use some needed rest today. He could only hope everything would follow and go calmly so he wouldn't have to get up and do to much today. He had not intended on lack of sleep. He had left a note in Klaenm and Mars room's. He had written to welcome them and to invite them to a feast held in the dining room to welcome them again to the castle. He was rather pleased that things had gone well though. He would go to the kitchen and prepare them just about everything.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:35:47 — Link

She laughed lightyly and nodded, glancing over as Klaenm started to skip about. "Oh? Oh, right! Rooms, yeah. Alright. Do you know where to go exactly because, yeah, I'm really bad with directions. Never ask me for directions, by the way-- I'll get you lost." she laughed lightly as she followed after Klaenm. "Hey, where'd that one fellow go, anyways? I didn't even see him leave! Is he some sort of ninja Youkai or something?"

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:40:45 — Link

Klaenm laughed loudly. "Dragon? He never stays in one place for to long. He's rather mysterious. Probably went off to see his creatures. He's rather fond of them." She started walking down the hallway toward the staircase. She twirled as she walked not really paying attention. "I'm decent at direction. Better at guessing though. As for Dragon all I ask is that he brings me Nutella next time I see him. He didn't even give me a gift that meanie." She blew a breathe out causing her hair to shoot up. "Gosh darnit..." She pushed the hair back down.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:43:23 — Link

"Oh?" she chimed in response. "Huh. Alright then." she chuckled lightly as she followed after Klaenm, making sure to keep her in site-- lest she get lost or something. "Haha, well, I wish I was good at guessing. Sadly I'm quite the opposite. My guesses tend to get me soooooo lost... Oh? Nutella? Oh man, that is the best of the things." Her hazel eyes lit up slightly-- then she let out a bark of laughter as Klaenm's hair suddenly stood up. "Haha, that happens to me sometimes too." she chuckled.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla