Boards < Community < Roleplay < The secret life of a BeastKeeper (Open to all, enjoy)

Boards

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:45:19 — Link

He stretched hearing that. He shuffled down the hallways meeting them both. 'Your nutella," He said handing Klaenm a thing of nutella. He stuck his tongue out at her and turned. "I'm hungry now..." He groaned. "To the kitchen!" He shouted in triumph running away. He arrived at the odd kitchen opening the door to it. His mouth watered at the different smells. "What to eat first," He muttered to himself.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:45:44 — Link

Klaenm chuckled. "Nutella is a brilliant invention to food-kind." She grinned. "My hair hates me." She started skipping again. Reaching the staircase she stopped and started climbing. "La-la-la-la-la!" She sung as she went up. Stopping when she was handed her Nutella. "YEEEEEE!!!!!" She started shrieking happily. Then stopped. "Where the heck did you come from. I haven't found me room yet." She flicked Dragon before he got out of reach. :Room first, food later. Plus I have my nutella." She petted the cap of the jar.

(I'm eating Nutella now!!!!! O_O Nom Nom Nom. xD)

I'm Klaenm! :D I'm also on howrse. ~OldKlaenm~

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 01:56:50 — Link

((I'm droppign out of this. :\ Sorry, but 3 pages without me? ;3; Bai guys. ))

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 02:30:57 — Link

(Umm ok, it was a join in the rp whenever kind of thing but if you say so Hedgie.)

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 05:49:54 — Link

Name: Emmy
Diet requirements: Herbivore
Creatures staying: Evelon (eh-veh-lon), a blue roan unicorn Mare

Dorm: A picture is worth a thousand words.
What type of person are you: Human

What does your character look like: I'm being myself with this, so let me go ahead and describe myself.

I have medium blonde hair that is often worn lightly curled, in a fishtail braid, or pushed over to one side in its natural slighly wavy form. My skin is naturally lightly tan, and I am Caucasian. My eyes are deep grey, and are the main focal point of my face. I have a gluten intolerance and it messes up my immune system so I am considered fairly skinny. I stand at 5'6" at the moment, with long legs and an average torso.  I am constantly told that I look like a clone of Chloë Sevigny when she was younger, especially here and most prominently here.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:16:36 — Link

(Welcome to the thread, please enjoy your stay with us =D )

Dragon tossed a grape into his mouth as he left the kitchen. He was to await his new arrival to the castle. He seemed to magic a file out of his pocket he sighed a bit "Another girl," He really didn't mind but he found it rather hilarious in a sense. He kept the imps on stand by for the new arrival. He himself made his way to the front of the castle to greet her and her creatures.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:50:24 — Link

Klaenm bounced up the stairs happily. Opening the Nutella and dipping her finger into it. Licking the chocolate off her finger. "Yum. Yum YUM!" She got to the second floor landing. Skipping and looking at the door numbers.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:54:12 — Link

Dragon continued looking over the wrinkled paper as he patiently waited for the arrivals. He bit his lip, today was going to be an interesting day. He seemed to be in a fretting mood today. Things were going well so far, yet he was so tired. He just couldn't sleep yet, not till everything was in order and taken care of.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 17:25:11 — Link

Mars laughed as Klaenm received Nutella just-- kind of out of the blue from Dragon. "Wow, thaaaaaat's ironic." she snickered, watching as he trotted off and Klaenm flicked him just before he got out of reach. Mars glanced back at Klaenm and proceeded to follow after her to the second floor-- walking a little slower in an attempt to find her room number.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 18:20:13 — Link

Klaenm bounced happily around till she found her room. "Finally." She unlocked the door and peered in slowly. "YAY!" She went in happily looking around the room. Spotting a note. "Ooooh." Her eyes went big. She picked it up and skimmed it. 

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:50:11 — Link

Dragon pouted, awaiting the new arrival. He was in dire need to go ride his new unicorn warlock. His eyes went big in mock sadness as he tried to explain this to his imps. "I need to go!!!!" He whined loudly. He watched the skies for any sign of their new arrival. Still no sign at all. He sighed, what was he to do today. His ears twitched as he called out to no one in particular "Where are you my little occupant, I  am rather bored at the moment" He groaned in defeat.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:00:33 — Link

Mars branched away from her new companion and brightened up when she found her number. "Oh! Here it is!" she chided. She slipped the key into the lock and twisted the door open; she pushed the door open and walked inside, then wriggled the key out of the lock and shut the door quietly behind her. She walked into the room and glanced around, an excited smile plastered to her face. "Wow, this is ni- hey lookit that!"

The girl skipped over to the nearby desk where she found a note. Flipping it over, she read the thing as she bounced excitedly on her heels.

• Klaenm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:43:43 — Link

Klaenm set the note back down. Going over to the closet. She'd been to the castle once before. Hoping her stuff was still here. She pushed it open. Her clothes still there. She gave a happy sigh. Picking out an outfit, then falling into a chair. 

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:59:30 — Link

Dragon stretched a little yawning as a result. The last arrival would get here soon. Till then he would be at the stable obssessing over his new Unicorn who amazed him already. He sauntered to the stable leaving the imps to do their jobs. They of all creatures would no miss his prescense. He was more of a burden to them then most people would think. He rarely had time to settle down and sleep thought.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 22:20:44 — Link

I bounced up and down on my quilted bed, staring into my unicorn Evelon's murky sapphire eyes and crushing a pillow at my chest. The warm midday sun shone softly through the plain white curtains at my window, and the Christmas lights draped around the ceiling cast unusual shadows on the walls.

"You’re going to break something, Eve," I murmured, eying Evelon's large mass just inches from her furniture.

Eve stamped at the ground and sorted; "Watch me. I'll be careful, you'll see,"

"If you say so," I replied, making my way around Eve's long spiraling ivory horn, stretching out almost two feet from her head. The hard wood floor creaked as Eve shifted her footing and accidentally nudged me.

"I'm hungry," Eve brayed.

"Yeah, so am I."

I swung her leg up on Eve's speckled soft fur and ducked down as she backed out of the doorway. Breaking into a shuffling canter, she picked her way through the hallways to the kitchen.

((I'm trying to ease myself in, so someone meet me in the kitchen))

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla