Boards < Community < Roleplay < This Place We Call Home (closed)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 05:47:06 — Link

"As part of my training aas a shaman, i had to memorize all the legends avaliable to mortals at the time. Her legend only ends with her falling asleep at the top of the tower of elements," she said, fallowing Goldenscale to the door, "Her legend did not exist at the time for it has not happened yet."

Inside, Tieral was sleeping with Alekai and Ece held in his arms. Hearing the door open, Ece twitched beforelooking up grogily. "Mom," she asked, yawning, "Is that you?"

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 06:07:47 — Link

"Yes. Go back to sleep." she whispered as she set down her pot next to a flower garden and picked up Ece from Tieral's arms. "You coming in?" she asked Ahnah quietly.

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 06:20:00 — Link

Nodding, Ahnah stepped in and placed her pot next to Goldenscales. Stepping over to an empty corner, Ahnah curled up in an attempt to get comfortable.

The bad man is gone. Mama and Papa can finally rest in peace," Ece said, hugging Goldenscale as best she could, "They want to thank you for all you've done."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 06:29:41 — Link

"I do not need thanks. As long as they are at peace." she whispered as she nuzzled Ece. "Are you happy, Ece." she asked her.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 06:37:49 — Link

"I'm happy, but I'm also sad. Mama and Papa can finally pass on now, but that means i will never feel their presence again. I will not try to stop them, as they only know the suffering the experienced at death. Now is their chance to finally rest," she said with a smile, tears running down her face, "As much as I don't want them to go, they must.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 06:45:23 — Link

"Is there a way for me to put some of their aura in two crystals for you? As long as it's alright with your parents, that is..." she asked. She knew how hard it was to let someone go. She then wiped away Ece's tears.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 06:51:37 — Link

"They already have left a bit of their essence with me. When Mama gave me her pearl, she put a small piece of her spirit into it along with Papa. It is all I have left from them, both physically, and spiritually," she said, looking over to the metal holder Tieral made to hold the pearl, "I know they will always be with me, no matter what so long as I keep the pearl. They will always be with me, and I will always be wiith them."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 07:08:20 — Link

"They will never be forgotten. Nature alwaus remembers its inhabitants." she said with a smile. "Now get some sleep little one." she said. She then walled over to Ahnah and kissed her cheek softly before going over to Tieral and curling up next to him with Ece.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 07:16:49 — Link

Letting out a yawn, Ece curled and fell asleep.

When morning came, the fain smell of rain floated in from the outside entrance to Goldenscale's home, and the persistant patter of rain against stone could be heard. Over the corse of the night, Ece had crawled up to lay on Goldenscale's head where she was laying now.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 07:36:10 — Link

Goldenscale continued to sleep, smiling.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 07:44:51 — Link

Carefully picking Ece up, Tieral nuzzled Goldenscale in an attempt to wake her. "Time to wake up dear. Mayumi and your siblings are waiting for you to return," he whispered into Goldenscale's ear, "Your sisters and brother are so eager to finally see you. Their minds are uzzing with excitment."

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 09:26:08 — Link

Goldenscale opened her eyes slowly. "A couple more minutes..." she groaned. She then closed her eyes again.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 15:25:22 — Link

"heh, fine.," Tieral chuckled, taking Ece over to the table where he had meals made for everyone.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 17:01:28 — Link

She drifted back to sleep.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 17:11:14 — Link

After a few minutes, Tieral returned to Goldenscale, nudging her. "Alright, you've had you few extra minutes. It's time to wake up," he said, licking across Goldenscale's forehead, "They're still waiting for you."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla