Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:18:15 — Link

Chase smiled slightly before the syrum took it's toll. His eyes rolled back in his head and his head lolled against his chest as he passed out. 

Chiron came trotting up the stairs back in his centaur form, he stopped dead when he took in the scene around him.

Chase, unconscious on the floor, Faelin holding a needle currently stabbed into his leg and the green pack on the floor....

"What. Have. You. Done?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:23:55 — Link

Faelin thought for a moment. "That," she slowly began, "is a very good question."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:27:32 — Link

Chase sunk into unconsciousness, his mind drifting through black nothingness. 

He could feel his body resetting itself - it was as if he was watching it happen to someone else. He could feel the Hydra Venom evapourating in his system. Feel the way it was mending itself...

Chiron clopped over to where Chase lay. 

"You have no idea what that is, do you?" He knelt down, grabbed Chase's wrist and checked his pulse.

Slowing down, but steady. Good sign....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:30:59 — Link

Faelin shook her head. "Not the slightest clue." She said, then paused, "Is Chase going to be alright?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:34:14 — Link

Chiron shrugged.

"Depends on how the toxin reacts to his system. The last Demigod who tried this.... Let's just say they aren't here anymore." 

He rummaged through the small bag and grabbed out a cube of Ambrosia and a flask of Nectar. 

"Check his pulse for me." He then grabbed a clean, new syringe and filled it with the nectar.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:41:06 — Link

Faelin nodded and crouched down, feeling for a pulse along Chase's wrist. It was slow, but steady. "It's fine." She told Chiron as she felt the steady beats against her fingers.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:46:26 — Link

Chiron nodded. "Good, we'll know within a couple of minutes if... If he'll survive." 

He placed the needle down next to him before turning to Faelin.

"What happened?"

Chase could feel his consciousness sinking lower and lower - But his system had reset itself, so why wasn't he waking up?

No, I can't be dying!

He tried to drag his consciousness free, but it felt like trying to break through a wall. 

Help! He called mentally, trying to open his eyes, to get himself to draw in a shaky breath. Anything.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:51:51 — Link

Faelin looked back down at Chase. "Hydra attack." She said simply. Small movement caught her eye. Chase's eyelashes had fluttered ever so slightly. "Chase?" She said loudly, leaning down towards his ear, "can you hear me?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:54:59 — Link

Chase heard a voice, but he couldn't make out the words.

Hey... I know that voice!

He forced his eyelids open and he took a large gulp of air, glad that the pain was gone. He made out two faces looming over him, he recognised Faelin and Chiron.

Chiron sighed in relief and gently pushed the needle into his wrist, putting the nectar straight into his system.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:59:02 — Link

Faelin grinned at Chase, "You're alive!" Suddenly remembering something, her grin turned into a scowl. "Remind me to slap you later for using something as potentially dangerous as whatever was in that syringe." Faelin turned to Chiron, "Are we taking him up to the infirmiry?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 13:02:20 — Link

Chiron nodded. "Get him on my back, I'll carry him up."

Chase grinned. "It was better than dying without trying anything." He slowly got to his feet, leaning on Faelin for support. Chiron stayed down so Chase could easily slip onto his back. 

As Chiron got up slowly, Chase's stomach heaved and his nausea came back.

It's okay, thats normal...

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 13:07:40 — Link

Faelin helped Chase climb onto Chiron. She walked behind them as they slowly ascended the stairs. She guiltily picked up pieces from the green box that she had thrown in her mad flight. "Chase, you still look absolutely terrible. Chiron, are you sure he's going to be alright?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 13:12:19 — Link

Chiron nodded, "He'll feel sick for a couple of days probably, and maybe queasy at lots of movement for about a week, but this is normal. His full body reset itself, well, apart from his brain of course. He'll also feel extremely hungry a lot."

Chase snorted. "Aren't I always hungry anyway?" He looked over at Faelin. 
"Thanks Faelin, really." His stomach growled loudly.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 13:18:57 — Link

"No problem." Faelin smiled, and then rolled her eyes when Chase's stomach growled louder than the Hydra. "I'll go find you food somewhere." She offered.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 13:23:38 — Link

"Thanks." Chase said gratefully as the came to the entrance of the infirmary, he had to get off Chiron to fit below the low doorway. He clung the Chiron's furry horse body as he made his way inside. Chiron led him to a bed and got him settled. 

"I'll speak with you when you feel better, I'll also send someone to go get your stuff. But for now, rest."

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla