Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 | Next »

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:21:19 — Link

"Save your breath for breathing." Faelin said, continuing forward. "She seemed to be having a flashback or a panic attack or something. I don't know what happened to her." She said after a while.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:29:44 — Link

They finally made it to the Big House after what seemed like hours to Chase but was probably about five minutes.  Chiron was there waiting in his wheelchair.

"Come in! Come in! Get Chase straight to the infirmary, I'll be with you in a moment." 

Chase's chest seemed to tighten and he started finding it hard to breathe. 

He started walking shakily towards the door.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:35:34 — Link

Faelin followed Chase, worry sketched into her face. "You look like you're about to colapse," she said, guiding Chase to the infirmiry. "Now is not the time to die, I still have to beat you at that race." She joked.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:40:59 — Link

A hint of a grin flecked Chase's features. 

"Well, I'm sure Violet would beat us both." 

He took a shaky breath, the headache throbbing behind his eyes. He made it up the first couple of stairs before he misjudged the distance and tripped. He held out both arms, forgetting about the injury to his left arm. As he landed his breath hissed through his teeth and his vision swam.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:47:50 — Link

Faelin bolted to Chase, and rolled him over so he was facing her. "There is no way I can carry you to a cot." She told him. "Did you break anything else?" Faelin stared down at Chase. Of all the times to be clumsy...

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:50:24 — Link

Chase shook his head and closed his eyes, head throbbing.

"I'm fine, I'll get there myself."

He slowly got to his feet, his head hurt, his arm throbbed and his stomach heaved but he squared his shoulders and continued up the stairs, each breath coming more as a shallow gasp than breathing. 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:57:47 — Link

"Chase," Faelin's voice was sharp and serious, for once, "you are about to pass out. Sit down so the fall doesn't kill you."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 10:59:38 — Link

Chase swallowed another mouthful of bile, but he sank gratefully to the ground, leaning against the wall.

"Why? Why does this have to happen?" 

He drew in a ragged breath.

"I think I can have some more Ambrosia, I think the poison is getting worse."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 11:02:37 — Link

Faelin dug the baggie out if her pocket, "Don't set yourself on fire." She warned, handing him a square. She shoved the baggie into her back pocket again.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 11:06:35 — Link

He grinned weakly and took a small chunk of the Ambrosia, enough to heal the break and hold off the poison a little longer. 

"Thanks." 

The taste of the Ambrosia no longer coated a sweat taste over his tongue, it made him feel more queasy. 

"I think I can go a little further." 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 11:11:00 — Link

Faelin thought for a second, "You have to sit down again when you need a break. Don't be stubborn about this Chase." Faelin said, giving him the evil eye. "Deal?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 11:20:59 — Link

Chase nodded.

"Deal. Now help me up these stupid stares!"

He got to his feet, leaning on Faelin for support, and started going up the stairs slowly.

His headache started to ebb away and so did his pain. After a couple more stairs, he felt fine. 

"Hey, I think it's going away I feel fi-" His voice broke off as his arm exploded in pain and his head spun and his stomach heaved. He'd heard the Hydra venom could fade then come back suddenly and calamity. He had to clamp his jaw shut from spewing over the floor, and he cried out in pain again as his arm started growing hot. 

(I was just playing the Xbox and a guy killed me - His username was Hydra_Venom o_0)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 11:29:08 — Link

When Chase collased, Faelin let out a little scream. "Chase what do I do??" She panicked, "I'm not a healer!!" She frantically glanced around, but she saw nothing that would help Chase.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:01:52 — Link

Chase gasped and closed his eyes, gritting his teeth and clutching his arm.

"Go to the Infirmary, grab one of those-" He broke of in a groan.

"Grab one of the dark green packs, there should be a small needle filled with milky liquid." He cried out in pain again.

"It should restart my system, hopefully it will get rid of the poison.... Otherwise....." He shook his head. 

"Just go get it."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-05 12:11:45 — Link

Faelin sprinted up the stairs, taking them two at a time. Once she reached the infirmiry, she grabbed a pack off the counter and went racing back down them again. She tore open the pack while she was running, digging through it as she flew down the stairs. The syringe was in her hand by the time she reached Chase. She stabbed him with the needle, and pushed the milky substance intto his system.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla